July Girls Cherry Pepper

KrazyKat

Upon initial application the Black Cherry takes center stage with its semi-sweet opening, black pepper floating in the background. The Black Pepper smells like Cola. All I can think of comparing this to is Dr. Pepper with Cherry or maybe Cherry Cola. What I love about JGCP is its Sweet, but not cloying and it melds with the skin beautifully, drydown on my skin is bright, smooth & juicy, warm and sexy.

Upon initial application the Black Cherry takes center stage with its semi-sweet opening, black pepper floating in the background. The Black Pepper smells like Cola. All I can think of comparing this to is Dr. Pepper with Cherry or maybe Cherry Cola. What I love about JGCP is its Sweet, but not cloying and it melds with the skin beautifully, drydown on my skin is bright, smooth & juicy, warm and sexy.

That's so funny, Cherry Dr. Pepper is what I thought of too! I thought maybe it was a subconcious thought from the "pepper" in the name, but others say the same thing, so its not just me! LOL. I love love love this scent. The only thing is that it doesn't seem to last very long on me, only a couple of hours and I need to refresh it. Otherwise, I am so happy with it!! I need to order it in body wash so I can bathe in it LOL...

Glad I snagged a bottle before it went bye-bye! I get the cherry cola thing - in the bottle and when I first apply it I get that impression - but then it settles down very quickly into a deep but soft black cherry given a piquant quality by the pepper, which saves it from being too sweet or medicinal. There's a sugary evocation in the background which makes it very wearable. I'm looking forward to slathering this when the weather gets hot!

PS: my son says of it, "You smell like Sweet Tarts."

Archived