New Releases for MAY 2010

I'm willing to bet Purple Pitch was an SG creation... :(

I snapped up a few PEs because I fell in love with the sniffies of them in my last package--let me tell you, this month's PEs are AMAZING. I was lucky enough, thanks to M&D's awesome generosity, to test 3 of them and I'm positive Tyvey's BOY will love me too (probably the only boy besides Lestat who's loving me right now, heh) After I make a huge deposit into the bank Monday, including an unexpected windfall of graduation cash, I'm going to continue spoiling myself!

Edited by Invidiana

All of this month's scents are courtesy of the magical mind of Mara Fox!

Magical mind,indeed...long may she reign over her Queendom of scentual delights!

:(

AD-PieSky.jpg

PIE IN THE SKY

Perfume by Ail!

Label by Starlitegirl & Mara

Name by Starlitegirl

Oopsie,giving credit where credit is due...especially since this was an instant bottle purchase for me :)

Edited by Calii

LOL, apparently I'm just braindead today. But yes, we all get to experience one of Ail's yummy ideas this month!

Anyone gonna try this :)

The recipe, if you'd like to prepare the dish for the one you love....

Jasmine Rice

Orange Flower Water

Rose Flower Water

Sweet Coconut Cream

White Cardamom Seeds

and a pinch of Curry (The greater the curry, the hotter the sex!)

The impression I got from Mara's notes is that while it was constructed along the lines of a classic majmua, it's a bit more palatable for Western noses. But she did stress that the way it smells in the vial/bottle will NOT be the way it smells on you, so you've got to give it a chance to bloom and meld with your skin.

Hi all ! I have a ? about Majmua S. Just how close is it to Ravens SW ? Oh and btw they all look wonderfull (as always)

Quite different. Raven's was VERY traditional. And yeah, I westernized this one with the other ingredients. It's beautiful, try it!

Quite different. Raven's was VERY traditional. And yeah, I westernized this one with the other ingredients. It's beautiful, try it!

Thank you

I so will. As much as I loved Ravens it was a tad to strong on me.So i really hope this one will work on me. Me loves the dark scents.But i will have to wait till my next order. Pooh , I need to win the lotto.

A last minute addition..... a phero amped cologne spray for men this time...

AD-Dad4Men.jpg

DUH! I had this slated for September, then realized what time of year this was...Father's Day in a few weeks. Brain not firing on all thrusters! :emot10:

Gosh, they all sound great!

I think I will go ahead and buy a gallon of 'Majmua Sultana' and be done with it......

LOL....yeah, me too!

Yeah I told her she was entitled to a brainfart now and again, lol. Adorable picture, did you find that one A?

Yeah I told her she was entitled to a brainfart now and again, lol. Adorable picture, did you find that one A?

Nope, that one wasn't me. I only looked for a few hours because I worked yesterday to cover for a sick coworker. I like that one though. It's adorable.