Savannah's Rust and Stardust

Creamy Sunkissed Orange, slightly sweet and faintly kissed with a touch of spice mellowing into a soft and creamy skin musk. Just Beautiful! This PE makes me happy and nostalgic, absolutely beautiful, I just wished it lasted longer on my skin.

This is a warm and gentle skin scent with a soft fairy dusting of sugar to balance out the citrus, which doesn't scream "orange rind" at all but is pretty and subdued. It clings close to the skin like a diaphanous veil of scent and is very comforting, like the enveloping warmth of a summer sunset. It doens't smell "rusty" at all, just evokes the color of rust that the setting sun often takes on.

This smells *exactly* like Scarlet Silk on me -- so much so that I'm wondering if I somehow applied SS while thinking I was trying this. I get zero citrus, and just a soft whispery veil of sugar and that telltale SS fresh lineny smell. Very odd.

I got that same impression when I first smelled it, but after really shaking up my sniffee then I got the actual notes.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my bottle just in time, I was at the end of my sniffee today. I LOVE THIS ONE! (can you all tell I like this?). I was never one for orange blossom but this is incredible! I wonder if there's another bottle left....

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I nabbed a bottle of this "scent unsmelled" during the recent sale. It is very nice - I'm glad I got it. Wet, it has a fresh, watery note that is faintly reminiscent of Giorgio (I guess that is the citrus?). But that disappears as it dries, and now it is just a really sexy skin musk. Very understated and feminine.

• 1 year later...