complicated work situation

Sorry if this is beating a dead horse,but the search function only functions with words over 4 letters in length. Not always a good thing.

I need a phero or phero combo. I've just found myself dropped into a political LION PIT. Seriously. Politics. How the hell did I get suckered into this. Battle royale for ultimate power going on around me. Me in the middle. Both sides wooing me, yet poised to shred me,...and I still have to /work/ with these people. I'm a wee bit stressed(!) trying to suss-out all the plots, where my moral compass should eventually point, and trying to be my normal friendly self to all. *sigh*

Basically, while Popularity has allowed me to survive thus far, I am running out. I need a replacement. To woo & soothe the Alpha Female pack should I go with G2 or B2? Open Windows to help me suss-out the plots or would I spill my guts first? Focus to keep me alert? Charisma for a little star power? A claymore? I am /not/ an alpha female. I'm an extroverted introvert.

I vote for Leather. It has the Dominance but softened with the Est. (I've noticed that Dominance alone can make some women aggressive, but Est softens the effect with both sexes.) Personally, Lace makes me uncharacteristically ditsy. I wouldn't recommend that one if you're trying to come off as capable, which you are. It's my favorite blend, but not if I have to play "boss".

B2 & G2 would both be worth experimenting with. B2 has a commandingly masculine, but relaxed vibe - that might be good, and have nice self-effects too. It makes me very calm. (No alpha pheros which can cause people to either follow, or fight. It's commanding, but peaceful.) G2 is great for encouraging friendly female to female behavior. I have not tried that one with an eye to effecting men yet. Anyone?

Have any ladies tried Charisma on themselves? I'd be a little leery of that one myself, because it's truly a male blend, a bio-identical male mix. When you're giving off mixed or confusing chemical signals, the effects can be a whole range of negative.

Have you thought of trying Intellectual Woman? Trust, bonding, communication, mood elevation, femininity.

Best of success, Isa - and CONGRATS on your new position - that's very exciting! I'm proud of you, Baby!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I vote for Leather. It has the Dominance but softened with the Est. (I've noticed that Dominance alone can make some women aggressive, but Est softens the effect with both sexes.) Personally, Lace makes me uncharacteristically ditsy. I wouldn't recommend that one if you're trying to come off as capable, which you are. It's my favorite blend, but not if I have to play "boss".

I have to second, third, and fourth this one!! I have a few female clients who start testing me when I wear Dominance, but they go along with what I tell them to do when I wear Leather....

Lace....not a good choice for me at all.....