Lady of the Mist

Invidiana

Both cucumber and rose are notes that could easily go to disaster on me, but I trusted LP with this and I wasn't wrong. It doesn't scream of either one; in fact, I feel that both of those notes have combined to form something totally unique in itself. The green musk reminds me of that in LP Green, though this is not as heady and sweet as LP green but does have hints of it. It's very airy and uplifting, sexy like a chiffon dress blowing in the wind and at the same time mysterious like a shroud of mist.

• 3 weeks later...

The cucumber in this kind of smells like sweet grasses to me-- it's very nice, and it does call a secluded grove to mind, especially when combined with the subtle floral of the rose.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get any cucumber nor musk. I thought it was iris when wet and lots of rose after dry down. Very beautiful and soothing scent and reminds of me Stella McCartney's Nude.

Picture this ..... picking flowers in a white chiffon dress.

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of this better in the vial, I think: the misty rose garden. But on me this turns to green soap (which pale musk can do oftentimes). The cucumber is very fresh-smelling but the rose disappears on my skin. And the musk goes very very soapy. So not for me, alas.

• 7 months later...

for a little bit i got a hint of a sweet licorice, like those Goodies licorice candy. i get the rose but so far it is turning into a rose soap scent that i used to have. not a full bottle but i will keep my sample.

• 5 months later...