Asian Newbie Needs Some Help ... Thanks In Advance

Dear All,

Hi there! I'm another newbie looking for some help in putting an order at LP. I was very unhappy when I couldn't access LP website a few weeks ago (probably been censored by the govt) and the real trouble came when I have access to LP's shopping cart ..... such a huge product base that I got lost going through the different categories and product reviews from various websites. So at the end of the day, I'm uncertain of what I want and should to order. Maybe you could help me out when you have some time to spare.

My profile is as below:

1) 38 year Asian Chinese woman, not on birth control, with 2 young kids, average looks, look 5-8 years younger, 1.66cm and 55kg, flat-chested, sexy/attractive in a way

2) confident, outgoing at work, quite bold/aggressive, never-say-die attitude (business development role in education industry now) but prefer quiet time during personal time. I could stay home all weekend, perhaps tucked in bed with a book or computer.

3) I have more close male pals than female friends.

4) First impression most people have of me is that I am a snob but after they get to know me, my male friends fall into 3 categories (like me, dislike me or indifferent) while the girls end up in the like me or dislike me group. But that's fine as I cannot please everyone.

5) I guess I'm more an Alpha than a Beta woman. I'm very strong on the outside but deep down, I love to be swept off my feet once in a while (independence is very important to me).

I'm very bad with scent so I really cannot tell from the product description (pumpkin, leather, musky, etc) how the products would smell like. However, I do know that I do not like my fragrances to be too sweet (Princess by Vera Wang), too strong (Angel by Thierry Mugler) or too spicy (YSL's opium). I like fragrances such as Envy (Gucci), Pleasure (Estee Lauder), Romance (Ralph Lauren), Jasmine Noir (Bvlgari - only after it has settled down), Nude (Stella McCartney - but I feel it's slightly too powdery and monotone) and my favourite for the last 2 years is L'eau D'Issey (Issey Miyake).

Purpose of using pheromones or scents:

1) As a day-to-day scent (to replace commercial perfume)

2) For self-esteem, perhaps (to feel good, to play up the sexiness, etc)

3) For work (such as focus, respect, increase sales, etc)

I have received Instant Shine, Instant Openess, Instant Honesty and Turn Up The Heat and I have Nude, PPC and She-Wolf on the way. Besides feeling my heart beat slightly faster upon application of IS and IO (1 spray each at the same time), I have not seen any other effects on myself nor the people around me. In addition, I really don't like the neroli smell. It's just too musculine for me.

I would like to get EoW as I understand that PPC is rather weak. What other products would you suggest? Does one end up with more scented or unscented products at the end of the day? Many thanks for your help.

JOC

Edited by JOC

Hmm do you prefer a spray or oil base. There is a great OCCO sampler pack in the samples section that will give a little bit of everything. Also, good LAM & BAM sets. I think I would try the BAMs for your old flame, the pheromone in that one is more steered toward bonding with a heavy dose of cops. The OCCOs are pure cops with a heavy fragrance. All of these are also available in sprays, which you would probably just want to go with the 1x concentration of.

First,welcome to our forum :yeahthat:

I will not be much help with scents as I pretty much Only like sweet and spicy. My suggestion would be to try samples,especially Cougar and Cuddlebunny,they are non sweet/spicy.Cougar is a good confidence booster for me and CB has Essence of Woman in it with a light scent.Course what works for one etc,etc...the only sure way is trial and error.

The Occo's are the extra heavy duty copulin formulas,and are very effective.

Check the trading post too,and most of all,read the pheromone and all the review sections a few times for ideas.

I absolutely love this company.The quality of the products, the integrity,talent and creativity of the owner are way beyond the norm.

Hmm do you prefer a spray or oil base. There is a great OCCO sampler pack in the samples section that will give a little bit of everything. Also, good LAM & BAM sets. I think I would try the BAMs for your old flame, the pheromone in that one is more steered toward bonding with a heavy dose of cops. The OCCOs are pure cops with a heavy fragrance. All of these are also available in sprays, which you would probably just want to go with the 1x concentration of.

Both spray and oil base should be fine. Yes, I'm thinking of getting the sampler packs so it'll give me the perfect opportunity to find out what I like and what I do not like. In addition, it'll be easier to bring them around during my trips. I'll probably get some fragrance samples as well. I do not want to commit to any more full bottles.

First,welcome to our forum :)

I will not be much help with scents as I pretty much Only like sweet and spicy. My suggestion would be to try samples,especially Cougar and Cuddlebunny,they are non sweet/spicy.Cougar is a good confidence booster for me and CB has Essence of Woman in it with a light scent.Course what works for one etc,etc...the only sure way is trial and error.

The Occo's are the extra heavy duty copulin formulas,and are very effective.

Check the trading post too,and most of all,read the pheromone and all the review sections a few times for ideas.

I absolutely love this company.The quality of the products, the integrity,talent and creativity of the owner are way beyond the norm.

Hi Calii,

Thank you for your post. CB should be on my order list. I'll probably get OCCO as I'm uncertain if I have the time to wait for EoW to dry.

Regards,

JOC