They're up!

May

And oh they look fab! And I am a very, very happy camper because I the rose otto and chocolate blend I have been longing praying and pleading for has emerged in a phero blend!

Happy, happy!

Thank you ladies!

May

Hurray! I love the way you coloured my art! It looks so much nicer that way. ;) I'm glad mine was called "Sweet Valentine" and not "Dirty Sexy" lol.

It's neat how you have gems in the perfumes now. And I think the idea of Romeo and Juliet being poisoned perfume is really good.

Well, I had to get the Winter Solstice and, for those of you who know me, you KNOW I had to get the "Dirty Sexy"..... :) Happy Dance, happy dance......

I also ordered a sample of the Dominance and Robin & Marian to try out......too bad I couldn't afford a big bottle of all of them..... ;)

Edited by Dolly

Hurray! I love the way you coloured my art! It looks so much nicer that way. ;) I'm glad mine was called "Sweet Valentine" and not "Dirty Sexy" lol.

Congratulations on your label art, Linnea.....it does look very pretty..... :)

And, congrats to all of our other wonderful label artists here.....

Edited by Dolly

I really like the little magical add-ins to some of the blends--very nice touch, and something I have done in the past.

Some updates are really tough to wait for, but so worth it! Everyone's label art looks fantastic!

Was SO worth the wait... ;) ...having created, altered, added to and subtracted from my samples list about 5x, I'm folding and doing the whole New Releases Set. I can't believe how cool Romeo & Juliet sound! Great bottle art, great month!

Was SO worth the wait... :) ...having created, altered, added to and subtracted from my samples list about 5x, I'm folding and doing the whole New Releases Set. I can't believe how cool Romeo & Juliet sound! Great bottle art, great month!

I will probably end up getting them all sooner or later.....I am such an LP junkie now..... ;) they are just too good to resist.....and I love not smelling like "just one of the crowd".....

I think I NEED to try Dominance and Winter Solstice most. But I also want to get Raven Moon, Scandalous and Native Soil from Cindy and a big bottle of Kapet... :(

Roll on payday!

May

everything looks so wonderfull!!! I can hardly wait til payday..LOL

Ooooooh ! Pay day was yesterday, I put in my order for Phero Girl: DOMINANCE. Hope I qualify for the trial size samples (Dirty Sexy and Celestial Lust Dust). I love getting packages in the mail :( . Thx M/D ! L

The new releases look very interesting and I've ordered samples of several,as well as a few others here suggested I try.

Some of the samples I'm testing for bottle potential for myself, some for gift bottle(s?) for a good friend's Valentine Birthday.

I so love the idea of crystal additions to some of the new bottles also.

Eagerly awaiting my shipment and testing. :(

*edited for a spelling mistake.

Edited by blupest