Ratio of phero to perfume in amped bottles

This has been discussed in a couple of other threads but if I'm not misstaken

* UN scented phero's contain 1mg/ml

* Phero amped scents (ie you ask for add-in's) is the same concentration as UNscented phero's

* Boosted scents (ie the premixed phero blends) have 1/2 or 1/3 of the concentration that the UN phero's do. But that's still very potent :)

To put that into mcg language....

Each 1/3rd oz bottle of UNscented pheros contains 1,000 mcg

The same goes for fragrances that you pay to have boosted.

For our phero enhanced perfumes, (the ones that sell for $29.95 each), we put in 333 mcg per bottle, unless otherwise noted.

Sometimes I will ultra boost something just to see the responses, to see if people note a difference. (Blind test) For example, Unisexy has 1,000 mcg of B2 per bottle.

Ah...maybe that's why it does smell so metallic to me! I ended up with a migraine too, although I didn't have that problem when I tried the B2 x3 beta, but that's something to consider, I suppose. Although again, my boosted bottle of DW has the same concentration, so, I am confuzzled.

Ah...maybe that's why it does smell so metallic to me! I ended up with a migraine too, although I didn't have that problem when I tried the B2 x3 beta, but that's something to consider, I suppose. Although again, my boosted bottle of DW has the same concentration, so, I am confuzzled.

Well, first of all, it may be a Sandalwood headache. I get those too, that's why I am super picky about Sandalwoods - some just give me instant migraines. It's possible this particular Sandalwood just doesn't agree with you.

Secondly, this is also the very reason I sent around those few B2 testers in both 1x & 3x, because I found in myself, that 3x was giving me a headache. I was surprised when you reported back that you couldn't really feel a difference between the strengths. The reason I did this is because Diane felt that 3x should be our baseline (the 3x should be treated as 1x) and I just felt it was way too strong. When pple have been ordering x1 additions, I've actually been sending 2x, just to split the difference and gauge reaction.

So, I'm guessing, the combo of Sandalwood and B2 @ 1x (which you were purposely sniffing at close range), is probably the culprit.

And you've helped me confirm my suspicion that 3x is just too strong for a baseline. I did get a fab email from one of my tester gals yesterday, who said that the 3x worked a charm as a perfect raging PMS foiler. That makes sense. Extra strength should be saved for use in extreme emergency conditions. :10_small16:

Very true! I'm trying not to overuse B2 for a few reasons, mainly that I want it to slay the PMS monster every time and if I use it when I'm off-cycle then I may become too accustomed to its' effects.

I was confused because of using the 3x before and not having a problem and also using the B2 at the same concentration in DW. I didn't realize I was sensitive to sandalwood like that (because it's one of my favorite notes) but given other issues like that, you've got the perfect diagnosis. Dr. Mara!

I was confused because of using the 3x before and not having a problem and also using the B2 at the same concentration in DW. I didn't realize I was sensitive to sandalwood like that (because it's one of my favorite notes) but given other issues like that, you've got the perfect diagnosis. Dr. Mara!

I have the same affliction, but only with certain sandalwood notes...I normally have to just try them and see.....it comes on like a spike right between the eyes! OOOOWWEEEEE!

• 2 weeks later...
This has been discussed in a couple of other threads but if I'm not misstaken

* UN scented phero's contain 1mg/ml

* Phero amped scents (ie you ask for add-in's) is the same concentration as UNscented phero's

* Boosted scents (ie the premixed phero blends) have 1/2 or 1/3 of the concentration that the UN phero's do. But that's still very potent :(

I had the same question & was just about to ask. Okay so what about the private editions that have pheros in them? That, for instance, I can order straight off the shelf... but that someone else requested a phero add-in? Which category would those fall into?

Well, first of all, it may be a Sandalwood headache. I get those too, that's why I am super picky about Sandalwoods - some just give me instant migraines. It's possible this particular Sandalwood just doesn't agree with you.

Hi there Mara- :(

If you don't mind me asking, which types of sandalwood give you a migraine? I think that is happening to me too & I want to avoid it if I can. I get them so easily---I can practically get a migraine from LOOKING at the wrong bottle of perfume. Haha :blue_dancing_banana: for instance, I don't know if you have ever been in that store Lush, but I can't even think about going in there unless I want to spend the rest of the day in a dark room with an icepack.

I had the same question & was just about to ask. Okay so what about the private editions that have pheros in them? That, for instance, I can order straight off the shelf... but that someone else requested a phero add-in? Which category would those fall into?

You can tell by the price. The phero enhanced PEs have the same amt of pheros as the regular phero enhanced perfumes. If it sells for $29.95, it's got the same amt of pheros. (With rare exception - ie, Unisexy). A FULL dose adds $30 to the price of a 1/3 oz perfume.

With regard to sandalwood - there's no way for me to know until I try it, but I find that the richer thicker oils agree with me better, maybe because of their weight.

You can tell by the price. The phero enhanced PEs have the same amt of pheros as the regular phero enhanced perfumes. If it sells for $29.95, it's got the same amt of pheros. (With rare exception - ie, Unisexy). A FULL dose adds $30 to the price of a 1/3 oz perfume.

With regard to sandalwood - there's no way for me to know until I try it, but I find that the richer thicker oils agree with me better, maybe because of their weight.

Thank you! And makes sense about the sandalwood/weight of the oils.