phero mix idea for interview

I'm currently searching for a new job, so I'm thinking what's the best thing to wear on interviews? But you sometimes don't know who you'll be interviewing with: man, woman, panel. I'm trying to figure out the the ultimate rock star mix, not overly sexual, gender neutral concoction.

Cougar and G2, and maybe a little leather?

Cougar by itself is good (it's statistaclly proven that more attractive candidates get the job). I've had my G2 boosted Pink work on a cop before. IDK if hits from guys would be consistant, though. He may have responded to the Pink. My Knee jerk suggestions are going to be OW, SWS, & PP.

When you say "rock star," though, that implies dazzling charisma which does have a sexual component. Is that what you want? From my perspective, Intellectual Woman or Swimming With Sharks are the blends which do the best at assisting with enhancing the capable and dependable impression one might wish to present in an interview, and Open Windows would assist with enhancing a friendly non-threatening vibe.

Edited by luna65

I agree with Luna. Capable, dependable, worthy of respect - that's what the typical boss is going to look for.

I have actually been told by fellow biz owners and managers that they refuse to hire people with too much charisma, or who are too good looking, or seem to be attention seekers, because they feel it will disrupt the workplace.

Unless you're going for a job in an ultra hip club clothing store, or hair salon....that's where the rock star vibe would be to your advantage.

Oh, thanks for bringing up very good points!

When I said rockstar I meant all things being equal (resume, experience, qualifications) extra charisma and sparkle would help stand out amongst other applicants. But I totally get where that could come on too strong. I don't work in a corporate environment, so that tends to slip my mind. I certainly wouldn't want the pheros to work against me.

I'll probably go with open windows, swimming w sharks, and a spritz of my cougar (i can't help it...luv dat stuf)

YEAH I would vote for OW -- will be equally happy-making/positivity-enhancing regardless of the interviewer's gender.

PLUS, I personally have found that Cougar makes women chatty and happy (in recent uses, even more so than men, in fact). GOOD LUCK!!

Open Windows and Swimming with Sharks would definitely be my picks....

• 1 month later...

:shocked:

I got the phone call yesterday afternoon offering me the job!!! It's exactly the hours I wanted with nice pay and benefits, too. Thanks so much everyone for all the feedback and ideas.

Outfit was a bright colored dress, and my favorite high heels that make me feel like I can conquer the world while looking fantastic. Interviewer complimented me 3 times on my dress!

I wore Open Windows sprayed from the top of my head down to my knees. Money Honey on my wrists, since I talk with my hands and knew I'd be shaking hands, etc. And a smidge of Cougar on my neck, just cuz I love it, and it makes me feel great. Interviewer was late and then rescheduled on me. But, I was still in a super mood, very upbeat, words came easily, without being chatty or flighty. Perky, but sincere and geniune.

Ahh, I can breathe a sigh of relief, and now go celebrate with some new scents! Thanks again for the help!