My first order

newgirl84

This is my first time in the forum. I just got my very first order today. I got the OCCO Pink and Like a Magnet Pink. I'm so excited I can't wait to come back and tell everyone how it went.

Just a question. Can I wear both of these together? Or do they work better by theirself.

I can't wait to place my next order after reading everyone else's posts.

You could, but that would be a raging assload of cops (yes, that's a technical term). You would want to wear them seperately at first to see what kind of hits they get you alone, and then you could combine them after you know what they each do: for you and to others. I'm sure there are people here who do combine them (or who wear cops with everything) so they can speak to what it's like to do that.

Edited by luna65

They're not going to clash. The scent is compatible. It would just be like wearing Magnet with extra cops and extra scent. But it's always good to try things each individually and gauge responses to them, before combining. Have FUN!!! :)

Thanks Luna and Potion Master for the advice. I will take your advice and try them out. I have an event this evening with a bunch of folks I don't really know all that well so I'll see if I get any hits from them.

Personally, for such an overtly social occasion, I would go with the LAM. JMTC.

Also, as a welcome gift, I would like to send you some samples/sniffies from my tradepost - have a look and let me know if any interest you! (my email is in my profile) :)

Thanks tyvey.

The meeting tonight didn't go as expected. There were no men there whatsoever. The one man that showed up was on the opposite side of the room and I'm glad he did not have a reaction...lol (thats so mean, but he just was not even close to my type).

I shall try again some time this week.

I'm definitely interested in some samples. I currently have the OCCO pink shield and Like a Magnet Pink Amber. The scents smell pretty nice but I feel like a big ole piece of candy. Do you have anything that is a complete opposite in smell more like a darker scent. I hope that makes sense. I wouldn't mind have a fragrance that I can mix with either of the above to give a less sweet and more evening night time type feel. I may not be making any sense at all but let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks

So after reading all the reviews throughout the site i went ahead and placed another order for blatant invitation and the samples of BAM. Can't wait. I'm already addicted...good thing next pay check is Friday...lol.

I currently have the OCCO pink shield and Like a Magnet Pink Amber. The scents smell pretty nice but I feel like a big ole piece of candy. Do you have anything that is a complete opposite in smell more like a darker scent. I hope that makes sense. I wouldn't mind have a fragrance that I can mix with either of the above to give a less sweet and more evening night time type feel. I may not be making any sense at all but let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks

I tend toward the darker side of things myself.....the ones I would suggest would be OCCO Black and LP Black (two of my personal faves, and KILLER combo layered together)......

WELCOME to the forum!!

You could, but that would be a raging assload of cops (yes, that's a technical term).

LOLOLOLOL...... :10_small16:

On vacation, I applied OCCO Black, and my man sniffed it while wet.....he said, "Wow, that one has some A** in it....how many pheromones are in that?" I told him "I can't remember exactly, but I think it was a raging assload" He lost it.....spit his beer across the room......

Once dry, he agrees that the cops are undetectable.....I love this stuff!

Edited by Dolly

• 4 weeks later...
This is my first time in the forum. I just got my very first order today. I got the OCCO Pink and Like a Magnet Pink. I'm so excited I can't wait to come back and tell everyone how it went.

Just a question. Can I wear both of these together? Or do they work better by theirself.

I can't wait to place my next order after reading everyone else's posts.

Hi Newgirl84,

Welcome to the forum. Have fun!

JOC

• 1 month later...
LOLOLOLOL...... :Hug_emoticon:

On vacation, I applied OCCO Black, and my man sniffed it while wet.....he said, "Wow, that one has some A** in it....how many pheromones are in that?" I told him "I can't remember exactly, but I think it was a raging assload" He lost it.....spit his beer across the room......

Once dry, he agrees that the cops are undetectable.....I love this stuff!

OMG ROTFLMAO

I can see this site is more than just perfumes.... you ladies are hilarious!!

OMG ROTFLMAO

I can see this site is more than just perfumes.... you ladies are hilarious!!

Oh Ho...read on...and on. When I first found this forum,I spent WEEKS reading it,literally :D ...the lovely Luna coined the phrase "raging assload" originally,now it has become definitive :(

Oh Ho...read on...and on. When I first found this forum,I spent WEEKS reading it,literally :yeahthat: ...the lovely Luna coined the phrase "raging assload" originally,now it has become definitive :D

yes been working/reading this site/giggling working/reading this site/giggling working/reading this site/giggling constantly since mara kindly told me about the forum.....and its nice to know there are devilishly like-minded women out there somewhere.... all the women I have met since coming to Toronto from Europe are angelically boring. I met one who was opening up her secrets as she is French like moi but then she clammed up but ahah!!! that is why I cannot wait for the True Confessions I ordered to make its way to me in the post, the sooner it gets here the sooner she shall reveal all to moi ....... :(

• 3 weeks later...
.... all the women I have met since coming to Toronto from Europe are angelically boring. I met one who was opening up her secrets as she is French like moi but then she clammed up but ahah!!! that is why I cannot wait for the True Confessions I ordered to make its way to me in the post, the sooner it gets here the sooner she shall reveal all to moi ....... :abfx:

Hang in there, Indigo. I recall it took me a while to meet ladies of the same league.

Thanks JOC, now my order has arrived it is highly likely that I shall be up to some mischief!!!

Hang in there, Indigo. I recall it took me a while to meet ladies of the same league.

I am so late to this party..but welcome my dear newbies :surprised:

I hope you have all tried Mara's Rocketfuel with BI...I have a sample of it & it's excellent. Although I have 2 bottles of the original & you'll have to pry them from my cold, dead...well you get the picture!