Got my first LP order!!!

I was so unelieveably excited when there was a box waiting for me when I got home from work!! I've been on the forums and addicted to LP for the better part of a year but this was the first time finances had allowed me to actually place an order. Thank you so much!!!

Soooo...whatdidcha get whatdidcha get :(

...I still get just as excited with each order,and you never know what delightful surprises show up.

I was so unelieveably excited when there was a box waiting for me when I got home from work!! I've been on the forums and addicted to LP for the better part of a year but this was the first time finances had allowed me to actually place an order. Thank you so much!!!

Just for curiosity's sake :10_small16: ...when did you place your order? I know they say the wait time is two weeks, but I'm super impatient. I just dont want to bug them cuz I know it's still within that time frame for me. :lol: I just want to know about averages. I didnt order anything "custom" or any beta test sprays...so hoping that it will be sooner rather than later!

A normal timeframe for processing is 14 days. If it's beyond that then you should inquire with Mara, and it may take less than that in many cases, but that is the average. That's not taking into account the actual delivery, however.

A normal timeframe for processing is 14 days. If it's beyond that then you should inquire with Mara, and it may take less than that in many cases, but that is the average. That's not taking into account the actual delivery, however.

Thank you, I didnt want to bother yall with that question. I was just curious as to how long this particular order took because I notice they vary wildly. I'm not worried about it, just curious. :( thank you!

I placed the order just over two weeks ago. As for what I got, I ordered full size bottles of Zigeunerwein and Fairy Lure and then sample sizes of Pendragon and Creole Man for hubby and Call of the Moon, Garden of Mystery and An Act of Violets for myself. I can't wait until I can place another order!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ready to jump out of my chair with excitement. I swear to you when it hits 5:30 pm I am going to bust out of the doors of my job like kids on the last day of school...screaming and papers flying everywhere!

My first order is sitting at my apartment office waiting to be picked up by yours truly as soon as I can get there! I cannot WAIT to test them out tonight!

:)