What is a Good Mix

So today I applied OCCO Pink Shield and Like a Magnet Pink down my torso around my belly button and in the creases of my elbows today and went to work.

As soon as I entered my colleagues office he goes wooooaaaa u smell like cotton candy. I asked him if it was too strong and he goes no...it doesn't smell bad but it doesn't smell great u just smell like a bag of candy...sort of like the circus...lol.

I told him he was the only one who said that...and he says I'm pretty sure everyone else can smell it too maybe they were just being nice but not saying anything.

N e hoo I can't help but thinking that OCCO Pink and Like a Magnet Pink are a bit too sweet smelling for me. I think they smell well but not quite what I'm looking for.

I currently love to wear Victoria Secret's Pear Glace Body Mist. The bottle says Pear Nectar, Cassis and Violet. Is there a pheromone scented mix that has some of those similar smells. Cuz I love love love this smell. Or is there a good perfume here that would mix well with this body spray without being funky. I know i really just need to get some stuff and start experimenting. I'm currently waiting on my next order of 2x Beta Spray OCCO Red, Blatant Invitation Uncented (which im assuming I can wear with my body spray) and all the samples of BAM.

Let me know what yall think?

You might want to try wearing the LAM pink amber by itself to see if you still think it's too sweet. Because it's a lighter scent than the OCCO and wearing them together is going to intensify that impression. But I would suggest wearing the LAM with your body spray as an experiment. As I say, the LAM has a lighter scent so it can be layered with other things very easily.

I don't think there's anything really like that here but you can always read the descriptions to see what notes might appeal to you; there are quite a few scents with violet, for example.

You might want to try wearing the LAM pink amber by itself to see if you still think it's too sweet. Because it's a lighter scent than the OCCO and wearing them together is going to intensify that impression. But I would suggest wearing the LAM with your body spray as an experiment. As I say, the LAM has a lighter scent so it can be layered with other things very easily.

I don't think there's anything really like that here but you can always read the descriptions to see what notes might appeal to you; there are quite a few scents with violet, for example.

And, you can also try layering two or three different ones....

The OCCO line is very intensely scented, so that is probably what popped you over the top....I agree with Luna, try the LAM by itself....the LAM and BAM line are lightly scented, so you can layer them or wear them alone if you prefer lighter amounts of scent.

If you like Pears, you might try 3 of Pears, or a new PE coming out this month called "Cop a Pear" (which has copulins in it).

It sounds like you simply wore too much, and as the other ladies said, the OCCOs are mega concentrated, purposely, because the copulin level is so strong.

You can add unscented pheros to your own favorite perfume, or simply layer them on your body. You need not search for a new scent at all, if you have one that you absolutely love already - just add pheros to it.

If you like Pears, you might try 3 of Pears, or a new PE coming out this month called "Cop a Pear" (which has copulins in it).

Oh gosh that struck me funny bone :lol:

Yeah, 3 of Pears has flowers in it too (like your Mist that you like). You said you were looking for darker scents though - if you can get hold of some Dolly's Dark Side I have a feeling you'd like that. Dark and violety and SERIOUSLY SEXYPIE.

And as others said, no reason you can't just put on some of your unBI, *let it dry* and then go to town with your body mist over it. Personally I like CB even better than BI effect-wise, but to each.

I told him he was the only one who said that...and he says I'm pretty sure everyone else can smell it too maybe they were just being nice but not saying anything.

Rude! Maybe he doesn't like the scent memory of cotton candy, but some people do and are not "being nice" by enjoying it.

this sounds amazing, perfect for summer! Available in spray maybe? ;)

Who am I kidding, I'll prolly be gettin' this regardless!

OMG...so many choices....lol. I'm going to buy this whole site...lol. I can't wait till your cop a pear comes out because i absolutely love pear scents. I always gravitate to green colored perfumes for some reason when I'm in the store. I see green and equate that with good smells. Pears and apples...love it.

So I will try the layering when the blatent invitation gets here with my body mist. I also did go with a bit less stuff today and mixed it with my body mist. When i walked into his office today I didn't say anything about my scent but he immediately commented that i had backed off on the scent...hahahah...lol. So he noticed without me saying anything...i guess i must have been way overboard yesterday. I wish i could smell it better.

Yeah, 3 of Pears has flowers in it too (like your Mist that you like). You said you were looking for darker scents though - if you can get hold of some Dolly's Dark Side I have a feeling you'd like that. Dark and violety and SERIOUSLY SEXYPIE.

And as others said, no reason you can't just put on some of your unBI, *let it dry* and then go to town with your body mist over it. Personally I like CB even better than BI effect-wise, but to each.

Yeah I'm definitely going to try something darker. B4 i started wearing pheros i never really wore perfume at all. I usually stick to body mists. So when i went with OCCO pink and LAM pink it was just too sweat for me. But i still like. I can't wait until i get into a social setting to try it. cuz at work i know everybody. I want to see how it works around people i don't know.

Yeah I'm definitely going to try something darker. B4 i started wearing pheros i never really wore perfume at all. I usually stick to body mists. So when i went with OCCO pink and LAM pink it was just too sweat for me. But i still like. I can't wait until i get into a social setting to try it. cuz at work i know everybody. I want to see how it works around people i don't know.

There are LOTS of darker scents here.....you may want to try OCCO Black and LP Black.....they are two of my absolute faves!

I can't wait until i get into a social setting to try it. cuz at work i know everybody. I want to see how it works around people i don't know.

I am fairly new to using Pheros,but in my opinion,those you know will give you a much better idea of how different ones work,just because you do know them.You can judge the changes and subtle nuances of behavior and attitude far better.

I have a lot of fun,just for instance,cheering people up that I know are having a bad day.Captivation Equation,Lace,Cougar all work for me in that respect.And I love the self-effects too :)

I did have an unintentional Occo, ummm, reaction,from a friend who was then teased unmercifully by his co-workers,so I toned down the amount used in that environment :lol:

That being said,pheros make shopping,and so many other things...fun :)

those you know will give you a much better idea of how different ones work,just because you do know them.You can judge the changes and subtle nuances of behavior and attitude far better.

I could not agree more.

I could not agree more.

thanks guys for all the advice. I got my new stuff today and a load of samples (thanks tyvvey). I also got a sample of cop a pear with my order and i must say i love it. This is the type of smell i was lookin for. It doesn't smell exactly like my victoria secret pear mist, but its not that far off. I really hope this comes in a spray, because i'm gonna buy the whole stash.

thanks guys for all the advice. I got my new stuff today and a load of samples (thanks tyvvey). I also got a sample of cop a pear with my order and i must say i love it. This is the type of smell i was lookin for. It doesn't smell exactly like my victoria secret pear mist, but its not that far off. I really hope this comes in a spray, because i'm gonna buy the whole stash.

Go to the "beta testing" section of the gift shop.....you can get ANY LP SCENT you want turned into a spray.....