Hi Guys- First of all I want to say thank you soooo much for being patient with me and answering all my (seemingly pointless) questions. I am learning fast and I am LOVING this forum.

I have to say, I was all in a twist waiting for my order hoping it would get here before the two weeks...and then I realized I had ordered a beta test. (dang it!) Being a newbie, I had no idea that the straight alpha-nol spray of 4500 mcg was part of the "Beta Test" products. I was edumacated yesterday thru the Beta Test thread in Announcements, though! :thumbup: I went back and checked the description on the main ordering page just to see if I had missed that part, and didn't see anything about it there. Sooo, I have settled in, knowing they take extra time to make, and i'm in no hurry whatsoever. I am just looking forward to my big day :)

I noticed on the LPMP email "shipping soon" that Beta Tests, Private Editions & such take longer. My question is, how would a wonderfully phero-obsessed noob such as myself be able find out exactly which are Private Editions?

Honestly the reason I want to know is because I am just a teeeny bit impatient (read- Taurus).... and I want to make sure if I am in a "hurry" to get some of LP's amaaaazing pheros, that I don't inadvertently order a Private Edition. I want to save those for when I can stand the wait. I don't even know if I "can" inadvertently order a Private Edition. I feel so in the dark right now.

Please enlighten me... I promise I am taking notes so I dont have to ask so many silly questions!

Thanks ladies, for your time, and have a great day!

I noticed on the LPMP email "shipping soon" that Beta Tests, Private Editions & such take longer. My question is, how would a wonderfully phero-obsessed noob such as myself be able find out exactly which are Private Editions?

PE's are the personal scents that anyone can order from the PE section in the shop. You pick different scents to create your own perfect perfume :thumbup: And they are named after you!

Any extras from when the ladies make the special orders also get put in that section of the store so that anyone can buy them.

PE's are the personal scents that anyone can order from the PE section in the shop. You pick different scents to create your own perfect perfume :thumbup: And they are named after you!

Any extras from when the ladies make the special orders also get put in that section of the store so that anyone can buy them.

I suspect that the "PEs take longer" caveat applies only to NEW PEs that you have created and put into your order ... and NOT to other people's PEs that are already viewable and available in the shoppe, ie, here.

I suspect that the "PEs take longer" caveat applies only to NEW PEs that you have created and put into your order ... and NOT to other people's PEs that are already viewable and available in the shoppe, ie, here.

Thank you both so much! Learn something new every day. For me, on this site... it is something new every hour or so. :thumbup:

Right, PEs are Private Edition perfumes, which can take up to 3 weeks to make, but you're talking about custom prepared pheromone blends. These are things that we cannot just grab off the shelf, and we cannot prepare in advance due to the wide range of choices that we are offering these days. To carry each phero blend for us is a significant investment, and if we use up our supply by preparing too much in advance, only to have people order it in a different form than we anticipated....you see what I mean. We pretty much have to bottle almost everything to order. Thus the wait - sorry! I promise it will be worth it!!! :)

We do our best to get everything out as fast as we can, but we also cater to "emergency" situations. If a client wishes to pay for Express Shipping, we pop them to the front of the line as a courtesy. Otherwise, you are in a line of people according to order date. Some items are harder to prepare and take longer. Making multiple orders will almost always slow down the whole lot, and we will endeavor to ship them together.

Hope that helps a little, sorry for any confusion, and btw, your order should be shipping today. :thumbup:

Right, PEs are Private Edition perfumes, which can take up to 3 weeks to make, but you're talking about custom prepared pheromone blends. These are things that we cannot just grab off the shelf, and we cannot prepare in advance due to the wide range of choices that we are offering these days. To carry each phero blend for us is a significant investment, and if we use up our supply by preparing too much in advance, only to have people order it in a different form than we anticipated....you see what I mean. We pretty much have to bottle almost everything to order. Thus the wait - sorry! I promise it will be worth it!!! :wink2:

We do our best to get everything out as fast as we can, but we also cater to "emergency" situations. If a client wishes to pay for Express Shipping, we pop them to the front of the line as a courtesy. Otherwise, you are in a line of people according to order date. Some items are harder to prepare and take longer. Making multiple orders will almost always slow down the whole lot, and we will endeavor to ship them together.

Hope that helps a little, sorry for any confusion, and btw, your order should be shipping today. :)

Mara, you may not be aware, but you just made my whole ENTIRE WEEK with that statement. :thumbup: Please PLEASE do not apologize. I am not in any way complaining about the wait, I know how these things go. I am just like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. :) I am all about quality over quantity (or convenience)--- so if something is AMAZING I have no problem whatsoever waiting for it. To tell you the truth, as soon as this order ships I'm placing another order STAT. Completely unsniffed! I have tons of faith in LP.

I give you guys alot of credit for doing ALL that you do... creating all of these wonderful things..running your business...being so friendly and involved with the forum on top of everything else! Speaking for myself I have enjoyed this forum SO much...and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too. So THANK YOU.

LOL! Thanks for your sweet post and kind words. I hope you enjoy all your goodies!!!!

;)

xoxoxox

Mara

Anytime! It's all true!

Oh I KNOW I will enjoy it all ! :)