Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Yessss!!! Those three magic words we all yearn to hear: "Out For Delivery"!! :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

IT GOT HERE TODAY IT GOT HERE TODAY!!!!!!!

*HAPPYDANCEHAPPYDANCE*

I waited SO LONG, trying to get that durn goofy Paypal to play! And now they're here! AND I WUB, WUB, WUB THEM!!!!!!!

And thank you for the extra giftie in there, Mara! Hopefully it will help the 221b on my skin!

YAY, Lynne! You must be so relieved to have your package safely in your hands! :D

I just got my package. WOOT! 2 weird things though. One, I never got a shipping notice. Two, my SIL delivered it! :D

Everything looks beautiful as always - thank you! :D

My wayward package arrived!! Squeeeeee!! 9 days from Mara to Alaska back to me!!! Thank Goddess, it has some BodaciouS Musk!!

Bodacious musk? Lucky! Hooray to you! :3

I panic ordered a sneaky clean. I got my confirmation for that and my present to my friend. Funny thing is that she sent me something too, but her order is getting shipped to my house! Good thing she's coming down soon :D We're both excited to have a perfume party. yay!

I got mine yesterday, oredered on the 16th of Sep, so its like 3 weeks~~ I got to change my daily smell now, soo good! Darling catalina is my fav at the moment, also cannot wait to try passion pink! ! Thanxxx Mara and John!~~

I received mine a few days back. I hope it arrives before the end of this week as we are breaking for Fall and I don't want my package to be sitting in the sun, in the guardhouse.

I'm kind of worried as the package is still not here. It usually takes 10 days to arrive .....

I'm kind of worried as the package is still not here. It usually takes 10 days to arrive .....

JOC, we had a federal holiday on Monday (no postal service), so that might have slowed down.

My package arrived today! I hadn't checked my email in a bit, so it was a pleasant surprise!!

JOC, we had a federal holiday on Monday (no postal service), so that might have slowed down.

My package arrived today! I hadn't checked my email in a bit, so it was a pleasant surprise!!

Thanks, BB!

Got my shipping notice on Tuesday with delivery scheduled for today. I just checked the status and its in Anchorage. From CA to AK and hopefully to WA. Bummed but I'm hoping it eventually makes its way to me.

Hmmm,something is seriously wrong with the postal system,the same Alaska thing happened to Lynne! :huh: :huh:

Yay! My order arrived and I am so excited to try everything. Thank you so much for the free extra; I need all of the renewal and hex breaking that I can bring to myself right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today! Thanks! I think I am going to phero-bomb the wife this weekend and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm such a geek. I check my inbox from the moment I place my order, (knowing it takes roughly 3 weeks to get to me). I check the thing at least 5 times a day: Is it there yet? No? Aw! Is it there yet? No? Aw! etc... :lol: Can you spell "nerd"? It's E G G E R S.

And then as soon as I get my shipping notice I'll start compulsively checking the mailbox. Every teeny tiny neighbourhood sound will send me running down the stairs to the front door. So goofy! But it's all so exciting! S'pecially this month! Really looking forward to all the goodies I ordered. :)

We got a bunch of stuff out yesterday, and another huge truckload will be going out today. So sorry for the wait, everyone. Hoping to be caught up by the end of the week.

Sounds like you will not need to do the "arm & shoulder" workout in the gym on Monday. :D

We got a bunch of stuff out yesterday, and another huge truckload will be going out today. So sorry for the wait, everyone. Hoping to be caught up by the end of the week.

No apologies needed Mara. I know you work hard for us, and I'm so glad to be part of the LP family :wub: