Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

@Kayla I just resisted the temptation to drive around with them in my car while I picked up various children and drop them off at random places

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Kayla I just resisted the temptation to drive around with them in my car while I picked up various children and drop them off at random places

OMG, I can totally relate! I was going through my purse this morning and found 5 full bottles that had been traveling everywhere with me, lol. I have a small makeup bag with about 20-25 samples and some sniffees as well that are always with me "just in case." They are like a security blanket in case I need one for a particular reason. I don't want to be unprepared. 

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

OMG, I can totally relate! I was going through my purse this morning and found 5 full bottles that had been traveling everywhere with me, lol. I have a small makeup bag with about 20-25 samples and some sniffees as well that are always with me "just in case." They are like a security blanket in case I need one for a particular reason. I don't want to be unprepared. 

Only one FB in my purse at a time, that's my loosely followed rule. Can't explain why I think it's okay to always have a FB on my dashboard in the hot/cold car, but there's also always at least one trial up there. Then also one trial and one solid in my make up case, and a small padded zipper case with 10 or 15 sniffles and trials of things I already love. You know, for emergencies. 

my last order was waiting in my mailbox - 5 different trial vials including  Sharp Dressed Man & PHeroCharged Money Potion with SWS for job interviews  recommended by OceanJewel & Vickilee.

I feel like a kid in a candy store!  I like that I am expanding and experimenting with new scents 

I finally got my e-mail notification! I am beyond way tooooooo exited for this! Lmao ?

I got coming:

Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha 

Odalisque (2x bottles)

Mega Watt (UN)

OCCO: Coco Cocoa 

(Sample) Myrrh Merlot

(Sample) LP: Black

(Sample) Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey 

(Sample) Moondust Cocoa

I don't think I got my notification that it had shipped so I thought I hadn't gotten my order, but it was more like I had forgotten to check the mail Friday. Oops. Anyway they're here! I'm wearing Rainflower right now. It's so pretty...

My weenies and Une came in! I'm super excited to try them but I'm going to wait a week ... ish. The little magnet that came with my order was super cute, Thanks PM! 

• 1 month later...

I just had to come in here and vent. I have a big shipment that was slated to arrive yesterday Priority Mail, so you know I was bursting with excitement!!! 11:23 am the tracking info said out for delivery. I damn well planned to stay at home till it arrived so I could sign for it and spend my Saturday rolling around in heavenly bliss. Long story short, it never arrived. 1:23 am I get an alert in big angry red letters saying "Delivery Date Unknown" and "Awaiting Delivery Scan". I know I shouldn't panic but I'm panicked. Of course I can't get a hold of anyone on a Sunday, but Google tells me Priority Mail still gets delivered on Sundays, so I have every digit crossed and hoping it's not lost and arrives safely to me today. But I'm going crazy!!! Aaaaaah!!!!!!! :A002: Did the Mercury Retrograde gods filch my precious goods???? AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

ETA: 8:30 pm and still nothing. I'm melting.....😫

ETA: It's now 6:30 pm Monday and still nothing - I'm on hold with USPS and hold time says greater than 1 hour. Lord please grant me patience... and pray that they find my package!!!

Edited by anchoredinopulence

On 11/25/2018 at 12:41 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

Lord please grant me patience... and pray that they find my package!!!

Did you get your package yet?

On 12/1/2018 at 4:00 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Did you get your package yet?

Yes!! I finally did on Thursday afternoon. It was farcical all that occurred and I had to bare my teeth on more than one occasion to make it all happen, but I've been happily in a cloud of scent since so I consider it forgiven. I blame (mostly...) Mercury Rx.

BTW did you get my 2 emails? No rush - I have just been noticing those are getting lost too... 🙄

2 hours ago, anchoredinopulence said:

BTW did you get my 2 emails? No rush - I have just been noticing those are getting lost too... 🙄

Geez....

Lemme go look...

@anchoredinopulence thanks for saying something. I'd briefly checked my email looking for one from you but you'd gotten pushed down by countless store advertisements. I just emailed you back....

And I'm glad you got your stuff! I had a minor freak out about a tracking # turned "ready for pickup," some essential oils that I could pick up at a local store, far easier than standing in line at the PO, but thankfully it was re delivered. 

Edited by Eastwood22

My Bath and Body box arrived today! Sadly, it's mostly all going to other people, except it's great because I love all those people. There was a Scented Balm Bomb rollerball in there for me, and I'll need that soon, for sure.

The best part was that my man carried the box in, it was heavy, and it was the big 11 X 8 X 5-ish Priority box. When he saw me open it, recognized the brown tissue and the LP bookmark on top, he was like "Oh. My. God." He thought that I had lost my mind and ordered 10 lbs of perfume. 

Horrors of Horrors 

I missed the mailman - I've been waiting so long and I get a "Missed You notice"  - I was at home too usually I keep the blind open and he does the other side of the street 1st  so I can hear and see him coming 

But I'm sick- I'm all stuffed up so maybe I couldn't hear him

I don't know how it happened - 

I was going to go to the Post Office - but I just can't make it 

but even worse - being sick has taken the excitement away  

19 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Horrors of Horrors 

I missed the mailman - I've been waiting so long and I get a "Missed You notice"  - I was at home too usually I keep the blind open and he does the other side of the street 1st  so I can hear and see him coming 

But I'm sick- I'm all stuffed up so maybe I couldn't hear him

I don't know how it happened - 

I was going to go to the Post Office - but I just can't make it 

but even worse - being sick has taken the excitement away  

ooh, how sad, your probably going to have to wait a while before you can smell them, hope you get better soon!

6 hours ago, Fang said:

ooh, how sad, your probably going to have to wait a while before you can smell them, hope you get better soon!

- i couldn't get the USPS redelivery to work - I spoke to my mailman and he said the  form isn't connecting tracking numbers it's using the address but he was sure my package was at the Post office - 

I sent hubs to the post office to get my package 

most of them smell  like pool chemicals - :( 

I can't wait to be better 

20 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

- i couldn't get the USPS redelivery to work - I spoke to my mailman and he said the  form isn't connecting tracking numbers it's using the address but he was sure my package was at the Post office - 

I sent hubs to the post office to get my package 

most of them smell  like pool chemicals - :( 

I can't wait to be better 

oh dear hope you get better soon, to be able to smell your goodies!

force!

• 2 weeks later...

just got my package woo hoo, just arrived in time for after christmas lol, our postal service here is crap!

anyway i have soo much to go through and try out, don't know where to start!

Thankyou LPMP and john, mara for the samples!

• 1 month later...

Damn. I only sent my invoice request this evening, and now I'm already looking forward to receiving my goodies. I was totally cool with waiting to order the new releases, but now that the process has begun, I'm already in a state of anticipation. At least I can read the reviews as they come in.

I just got my shipping notification!  My bride is laughing at my excitement.  I don’t care.  I may swoon.

My NRs are here! Trying to be patient for a few hours at least. Dang travel shock. I did open and sniff already, but will try to wait at least until tomorrow morning to slather

1 hour ago, Beccah said:

I'm so excited & I just can't hide it. I'm about to get NR samples & I think I like it! :lol:

lol mine too should be here any day now!

Mine came yesterday. I've already organized them by type in my flat organizer and this weekend I'm making room for the big one (it's not due for a while, but I'll probably end up getting another lipstick organizer this weekend, bc I'm impatient and just want everything organized). 

• 2 weeks later...

YAY!!!  Just got my shipping notice and it should be here by Monday!  Just in time for my bride's ankle surgery on Tuesday.  Gonna try out Teddy Man 2 and Phero B2.2 on her to help her relax.  :Emoticons10311:

Got my shipping notice on Thursday with a scheduled delivery on Monday. Just checked the mail and it got here today! :jumpforjoy:

Can't wait to try out the cops boosted Mistress Mine