Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

My package got here today! (Had a substitute mail person yesterday who didn't leave it like my regular mail person does <_<)

Trying to be patient waiting for travel shock to wear off

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother is borrowing my car, so I actually ended up walking 3 miles to the post office and back to pick up my goodies.  Great exercise, but I think all the jostling and cold air from walking made them extra travel shocked...can't wait until they're back to normal and I can smell what they're really like.  The labels are so gorgeous though!

I can’t sleep, having anxiety, BUT I am watching the tracking on my sales order,  and I received a text that it had arrived at my local post office at 3:50 am. This is exciting in that it’s not supposed to arrive until tomorrow night, according to the tracking number, maybe I’ll get lucky. My mail carrier is pretty awesome.

Mine is out for delivery!  My mail has been so bad lately as far as deliveries go, I won’t relax (or stop listening for the mail truck) until it is truly here.

@Eastwood22 what are you doing up!  You posted directly above me about an hour ago,  which makes it like 5:40 am for you!  Don’t do as I do (I don’t sleep much).

PS L-Carnatine + Valerian  root actually does help me.  Especially the L-Carnatine.

12 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I can’t sleep, having anxiety, BUT I am watching the tracking on my sales order,  and I received a text that it had arrived at my local post office at 3:50 am. This is exciting in that it’s not supposed to arrive until tomorrow night, according to the tracking number, maybe I’ll get lucky. My mail carrier is pretty awesome.

Oh goodie!

I'm sure you're going to love it all!

3 hours ago, Basic Witch said:

Oh goodie!

I'm sure you're going to love it all!

So happy!!! And I loved my personalized, signed bottle of Gogo Sweat! Thanks ladies, for making it happen. 😘 

22 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

So happy!!! And I loved my personalized, signed bottle of Gogo Sweat! Thanks ladies, for making it happen. 😘 

YAY! We enjoyed getting it ready!

Gogo was honored 😛

My first sale order had been sitting at the post office for a few days, but I was able to pick it up this afternoon. Put my necklace on first thing. All the perfumes I've at least sniffed before, except for the Indan Attar Egypt Musk, so I had to dig for that one straight away. Can't wait to give it a proper test.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 1:24 AM, citrine said:

I feel blessed as I picked up another LPMP yesterday. So I got 2 of them this week :) My Buns of Cinns just got here! 🎉

Buns of Cinn is SO good!

One of my favorites for sure ❤️

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, Eve said:

I got my shipping notice!  Anyone else? 

No, but I had to send for an invoice because I like to complicate simple things.

On 3/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, Eve said:

I got my shipping notice!  Anyone else? 

Can't wait to read your reviews! 

It will take a few weeks for my order to arrive, so I'm really really curios about the reviews :)

1 hour ago, RosesArePink said:

My package just arrived!!!  So want to slather myself with everything, but I promise to be good and give things a day or two to “settle” before trying samples. 😇

Oh have mercy on us who have to wait a bit more for package to arrive and try one, just one, pretty pretty please! :D

@citrine   Oh to have that kind of willpower @RosesArePink has!  

Mine came today too, and although I know they will change a bit after they settle into their new home, I sniffed all of them, and currently am sporting four, on various parts of my body.  I’ll post in another thread about it. 

Edited by Eve
Cannot seem to out coherent sentences together

Got mine today!!! Opened the box and now sitting on my hands to let them rest. (We'll see how long that lasts...)

Got my trials today! I haven’t busted into them yet, it’s been 10 hours. At 12 hours I will pretend that they’re over their travel shock.

ETA- it’s hour 13! Just looking at them and reading notes now. I can’t believe I didn’t get Violet Tendencies! Crazy! Such a good name. But of course there will be an order or two in my immediate future. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

YAY! Now you can join in on the reviewing fun! I’m curious to read your reviews.

Ohhhh, I love them all. Wearing two at the time 🙈 even though I should let them rest, as they were traveling for two weeks.

• 4 months later...

Me four!!! Lol I was so excited because it wasn't even supposed to be here until Monday. I was waiting by the door when the poor postman came by my house. No way I was going to let him deliver to the wrong house!!! 🤣