Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray!! Received the mailing notice this morning! Come to Mama, my little dearies . . .

Yep. You'll go from LP virgin straight to LP 'ho -- it's the natural progression around here!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Just got notice from Pay Pal that my parcel is on it's way to my parents house. YIPPIEEEEEE! I'm so excited. It is off to the wedding today (for tomorrow) and then to the Island to go and stay at our new house opposite my parents. By stay, I mean camp as the house has to remain unfurnished for now...

But my lovelies will find me there in time for the holidays - I have so missed Heart's Ease.

Thank you Mara Xxxxxx

My package shall be here Monday, Tuesday latest. I told Michael...EYES PEELED TO TO THE BOX. He can see the mail from his couch. He has been trained efficiently.

I am just so eager for my FB of Coconut Breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went through the sample in just a couple days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received my package yesterday. Talk about doing a happy dance. I had just got home from vacation, which usually is depressing. I never expected my oder to come in so early. I was thinking that it would be more like 3 weeks instead of 2. When the door bell rang and the mailman was standing there with a box for me, it was all I could do to not start dancing right there. I don't think he's ever had someone so excited to sign for a package. I know he had to hear all the OMG's as I was closing the door..All I can say is that getting my order, made a day which is normally depressing into a very happy day.

I received my package yesterday. Talk about doing a happy dance. I had just got home from vacation, which usually is depressing. I never expected my oder to come in so early. I was thinking that it would be more like 3 weeks instead of 2. When the door bell rang and the mailman was standing there with a box for me, it was all I could do to not start dancing right there. I don't think he's ever had someone so excited to sign for a package. I know he had to hear all the OMG's as I was closing the door..All I can say is that getting my order, made a day which is normally depressing into a very happy day.

aww :)

thats how I am when I get my order too..Its soo exciting to open..my days are usually depressing and getting a lp box makes my day better!

LP parcel came today. Much earlier than I was expecting and what a tip top end of the day to come home to.

Thank you ever so much Mara, for the fabulous sale, getting my parcel out so quickly despite how busy you must be and for the extra sniffies. I am so pleased to have Heart's Ease again.

I got my shipping notice today! By Friday or Saturday, I should have:

Compromising Positions

Heart's Ease

Bosom Bows

Cougar

monthly sampler

and for my freebies I got:

Pillow Stuffing

To Soothe a Broken Heart

LP Winter Variant 2011

I got mine from the sale!! But was bummed b/c I had to sign for this one. I had tracked it so I knew the day it was coming, and usually the PM leaves it in a huge communal mailbox in our row. So this time in the box I got a "sorry we missed you."

So I went the next day to the PO and signed for it. I'm guessing b/c there were about 4 or 5 bottles this time. NO worries. I got my Tyvy's Mango-ish and my coveted Vicars and Tarts. And finally got to go whole hog on some Sexpionage Un

Thank you so much Mara

PayPal insists we get a signature on any order over $100 or they won't cover us for loss. Learned that the hard way when someone claimed they did not receive a $1,300 order and we were told that the Delivery Confirmation wasn't enough. Signature confirm adds around $3 to the cost of postage for us. It's not that we prefer to inconvenience you guys, truly.

PayPal insists we get a signature on any order over $100 or they won't cover us for loss. Learned that the hard way when someone claimed they did not receive a $1,300 order and we were told that the Delivery Confirmation wasn't enough. Signature confirm adds around $3 to the cost of postage for us. It's not that we prefer to inconvenience you guys, truly.

No inconvenience here. Guess that means I shopped with the big girls on that order then. I am so conservative I only order little ones one at a time. hee.

I've only had to sign for one package from LP. The others, (especially since we moved), the postie just tucks in the door, and they've almost all been over $100.

I'm REALLY hoping my sale package arrives either while I'm at home, or when nobody is home - so I can pick it up at the PO. BF knows I made a big sale order, and he knows I saved up for it for a few months ahead of time, but if he has to be the one in receipt of a ginormous box of perfumes, he's still liable to choke to death! Lol! This time I'll *gladly* pick it up at the PO, so I can sort of smuggle them into the house in my backpack, without the big box visual. (That's why God created backpacks, isn't it?). :D

Yippeee, I got my shipping notice! Now I can begin stalking the mailman instead of my emails. My fingers are crossed that the package gets here by Saturday. I have an exam on Tuesday morning and I was hoping to test out some Focus Potion over the weekend and for test day. I am usually a very focused learner, but something about reading insurance digests is very similar to what I imagine eating a bowl full of chalk dust must be like. Here is my order:

Torrid Sorcery - Spray. The sample I have from my last order is fantastic and can't wait to spray it up.

OCCO White Shield. This sounds like a basic must have.

UNscented B2.

Unscented Focus Potion.

Freebies:

Elan Vitale, Spray boosted w/ Cougar

The Good Witch, Spray boosted w/ Perfect Match

Cops & Robbers, oil

I am already plotting my next order and this one hasn't even arrived yet!

Greenergal -- enjoy the Focus Potion! It really works for me. But beware -- treat it like cops. Let it dry down before getting dressed and don't use it in your hair or on clothes. It has a distinct odor when first applied, so let it settle down. I learned these lessons the hard way!

Best of luck on the Tuesday exam!

Greenergal -- enjoy the Focus Potion! It really works for me. But beware -- treat it like cops. Let it dry down before getting dressed and don't use it in your hair or on clothes. It has a distinct odor when first applied, so let it settle down. I learned these lessons the hard way!

Best of luck on the Tuesday exam!

Thanks Just Ducky! I'm still learning my way around these pheros and need all the tips I can get! :) I'm a good test taker, but sheesh this one is just ridiculous. I'm hoping that the Focus Potion helps with my concentration.

Edited: to add my comment. Darn iPhone!

Edited by greenergal

Woo! I thought I was gonna get my package on fri cause for some reason usps says my package was still in Santa Clarita. :blink:

I got it today and the order I've already got the shipping notice for an order I made at 5AM today. You guys are amazing. Have you got elves helping out?? :lol:

Edited by MeriendaTime