Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my shipping notice on Friday. It hasn't shown any movement since departing the sorting facility on Friday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't take the meandering CA to Alaska to WA route again. So excited to start the sniffing party! I am the only one at the party, but it sure is fun!!

yeah, mine hasn't shown any movement either, but I'm still hoping! We have to go to Oakland today, and I'm not sure when the mail comes to my new house, but I can wait til this evening... It will give me something to look forward to while dealing with traffic, lol

No precious today. Here's hoping for tomorrow!!!!!!

Sorry - they got mis-sent to my place. My daughters say you have great taste in perfumes. They are looking forward to next month's mis-direct already. :lol:

Yeah, yeah - I know - you have enough time off this week to come and hunt me down and reclaim your precious ... :P

(Note to any new members, lurkers, etc: The above is just a joke! I know BB and the "regulars" know my humor, but I want to make sure no one else panics thinking that this actually happens. ETA: Well they 99% know my humor: there have been a couple times *snort*)

Edited by quietguy

I got mine yesterday, the awesome mailman brought them to my door! I guess the box didn't fit in my little mailbox (we have one of those community mailboxes, have to walk down the street to it) I was so excited to get it before our Oakland trip, I stuck it in my purse to sniff everything while Casey was at his appt. Well, I forgot about it, and fell asleep in the waiting room (I think the lilies made my eyelids swell shut - j/k!) but I had fun playing with everything when we got home :)

11:00 at night here and CataLuna just sent me The Notice!!! Given the Thursday holiday, I hopeIhopeIhope I get my little lovelies by Saturday!!

Just wondering why it goes from CA to NY when I live in WA?

Umm, somebody needed extra frequent flyer miles for the holidays??

Or thinks "WA" stands for "Washington, D.C."??

just clicked on my tracking # and it says my package is in NY???

Just wondering why it goes from CA to NY when I live in WA?

I feel your pain. My order got to me fine this time but the previous one went to AK first and I live in WA too. Took over an extra week to get here.

I even called USPS to see how this could happen and got nowhere. I think there is a flawed step in the sorting facility for how they are reading or sorting for items going to WA. Eventually my package got to me but now with every order I feel like it may go wayward again. So stressful. Sorry for you Raqs.

My beautiful box of delicious precious arrived yesterday. My lovely neighbour, whom I love, took my parcel for me as I was at work and then kindly dropped in round in the evening. I didn't have to trudge down town, and it came earlier than I was expecting. She is so kind getting me my precious sooner.

Thank you ever so much Mara, John and all the team. The scents are even more amazing than I thought they would be. I luvs you guys!

I feel your pain. My order got to me fine this time but the previous one went to AK first and I live in WA too. Took over an extra week to get here.

I even called USPS to see how this could happen and got nowhere. I think there is a flawed step in the sorting facility for how they are reading or sorting for items going to WA. Eventually my package got to me but now with every order I feel like it may go wayward again. So stressful. Sorry for you Raqs.

GReen gal I had no idea you lived here! are you Western WA or Eastern Wa? I'm near the Snoqualmie valley

GReen gal I had no idea you lived here! are you Western WA or Eastern Wa? I'm near the Snoqualmie valley

I'm a wee bit south of Tacoma in Steilacoom. For awhile I thought you may be my belly dance instructor. I haven't taken classes for a couple of years but i really enjoyed them and was thinking about joining up again. Snoq Valley is beautiful. Hope you package gets to you soon! :)

I'm a wee bit south of Tacoma in Steilacoom. For awhile I thought you may be my belly dance instructor.

Now that would have been funny ...

I was worried that she would think I was some sort of weird bellydance/perfume stalker!!

Sorry, no. You are just the average LP perfume stalker ... who also happens to bellydance ... lol. :lol: Heaven knows there aren't any other LP perfume stalkers around *snort*. In fact, I'm surprised they haven't started a thread about LP stalking yet haha.

Seriously though - I keep waiting for two people to realize they actually know each other IRL before they joined here.

I'm a wee bit south of Tacoma in Steilacoom. For awhile I thought you may be my belly dance instructor. I haven't taken classes for a couple of years but i really enjoyed them and was thinking about joining up again. Snoq Valley is beautiful. Hope you package gets to you soon! :)

Ha Ha! I remember someone else on these boards a few months ago from the Redmond area.... Now I can't remember who it was. and I thought: "what if I know her too????" There are two in my dance troupe from that area and from my posts over the past year they would totally know it's me. Then you sit there and back track wondering if you at some point went on a rant or something.

btw, still no package. I'm dying here!

Yay! I got my package today! SIL texted me first thing this morning to say she'd slip it between my doors this afternoon & I came home from the busiest lunch I've worked in FOREVER to a nice little package - THANK YOU MARA & THE REST OF THE LP CREW! - that I don't have time to sniff because I have to go back to work for ANOTHER 6 hours!!! OMG. So tired & so HAPPY! :) I won't be able to concentrate at work now! LOL! SIX HOURS I HAVE TO WAIT! I don't know if I'm excited or frustrated or both. But I'm very happy. Everything looks gorgeous. :D

*le sigh*