Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My smellies show they are to be delivered tomorrow. Normally, I would be ecstatic. Except, we will be having a blizzard tonight with 8-16" expected. Will I get a mail delivery tomorrow? Probably not. Stupid blizzard.

Yay, got my notice my Jan/Feb order is on its way!! :)

(But I guess I can't be too upset about federal holidays since I am my sofa in my pajamas! ;) )

Yeah. The joys of working for the state/federal government! I love my government-mandated sofa-jammies days.

WOW, that was FAST, Mara/Helper Elves!! And thank you for the very thoughtful Act of Violets gift. I'd been afraid to try violet scents thinking they would be too garish. Wrong!! They are beautiful. Thank you for introducing my nose to the wonderful world of violets!

• 4 weeks later...

Got my package today. I am going to start testing Emerald City first but I have a bad head cold so it might throw things off a little.

Edited by quietguy

• 2 weeks later...

I think my package came today but the Mail Handler decided not to knock on my door and just left a note for me to pick up on Monday. I hate it when they are lazy....I was home and even had a note on my door. Sad...I wanted it today. Now, I must wait in line on Monday. :-(

Awaiting for my goodies to come in the mail. Should be tomorrow... :wub: ...hopefully tomorrow... :arms: i can't wait to sniff the passionate scent..mmmm..... :smiley-eatdrink007:

I can't believe how early I got up this morning to go get my Little Package from the Post Office. If this package had been anything other than my LPs, it probably would have stayed there. I hate going to the downtown Post Office but just knowing what was waiting for me, motivated me to navigate through the Pan Handlers!!

It was so worth it. As soon as I got back to my car, I opened my package to reveal all my goodies and new sniffies!! I was in heaven and I still am!! Thanks for the wonderfulness!! I love it all!!!

Awwww, bummers!!!

I got my package today (YAY), but the gorillas at the post office manhandled the box and my Road Opener came cracked! I poured what little precious fluid was left into a small spray bottle, and what mess I got on my hands I took the opportunity to rub all over my solar plexus and dab a dot on my third eye :::: )

Oh well, look on the bright side!! I get to try alllllll my new scents!

Awwww, bummers!!!

I got my package today (YAY), but the gorillas at the post office manhandled the box and my Road Opener came cracked! I poured what little precious fluid was left into a small spray bottle, and what mess I got on my hands I took the opportunity to rub all over my solar plexus and dab a dot on my third eye :::: )

Oh well, look on the bright side!! I get to try alllllll my new scents!

Please let Mara know that your bottle was broken.

The mailman said that someone else delivered the package yesterday and he can't find the key. So I dunno if this means that they gave the key to the wrong person and someone else has my package or if it's still in the mailbox and no one knows where the key is! Probably the latter or else the mailman would have gotten the key back. I'm so mad I want my LPs! And I probably had other packages waiting for me too. :censored::i-m-mad-as-hell-1::angry3:

Edited by bruiseviolet

The mailman said that someone else delivered the package yesterday and he can't find the key. So I dunno if this means that they gave the key to the wrong person and someone else has my package or if it's still in the mailbox and no one knows where the key is! Probably the latter or else the mailman would have gotten the key back. I'm so mad I want my LPs! And I probably had other packages waiting for me too. :censored::i-m-mad-as-hell-1::angry3:

Ohhh no! Did you get it today? Ugh yesterday,I had to pay the delivery $28 in order to get a lush box from UK.Customs inspected it and charged me fees.l think it was because of a small perfume that was in there.

They put dangerous goods on the form.wish I didn't order the perfume,would have saved money.I thought I was saving money by ordering from UK.oh well I got my conditioners! Lol

Hope you get your package :-)

Ohhh no! Did you get it today? Ugh yesterday,I had to pay the delivery $28 in order to get a lush box from UK.Customs inspected it and charged me fees.l think it was because of a small perfume that was in there.

They put dangerous goods on the form.wish I didn't order the perfume,would have saved money.I thought I was saving money by ordering from UK.oh well I got my conditioners! Lol

Hope you get your package :-)

Yes I got it! :party: And there was a little ladybug stuck to the box! :funny_ladybird: