Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange slip in the mailbox--will be able to pick up tomorrow!!! :cat690: And hopefully test all the samples in time for one last swing by the sale bin! And then, perhaps, sanity will return. Dear Mara and all the amazing folks at LP, thank you for this incredible sale!

• 2 weeks later...

The second sale package has arrived and last months order is all accounted for. So many incredible lp's at once I'm still in shock and awe. Thanks for the amazing work you do LPMP, mmmMUWAH!!!

Ooh I just got my shipping notice too! I hope heather and Mara didn't give be gift wrapped coal for being a pain in the ass!!! Oh please oh please I'll be good I promise :-D

Ooh I just got my shipping notice too! I hope heather and Mara didn't give be gift wrapped coal for being a pain in the ass!!! Oh please oh please I'll be good I promise :-D

Nahhh - if they can put up with me, they can certainly handle you haha! But I think Heather said they were going to get even by sending you some extra addictive samples lol. :lol:

Did ya get the goods? I doubt any coal sent on the week of your birthday, Christmas might be different story :/ Hope all your lp's turned up roses and more..

YAY! Just got mine! :D

ETA - my shipping notice, that is. Not my package. I just checked my tracking number though, and it looks as though it might actually be on its way to Mississauga (8 days till it arrives), instead of Vancouver (16-21 days). I'm crossing my fingers it arrives next Friday, or the following Monday! :D Can't wait!

Edited by Eggers

The package with my PE has arrived to customs. If it gets through customs clearance with no delays, I might be able to pick it up tomorrow!

:cat690:

So excited for you! You know we are going to need an INSTANT review of this one!

So excited for you! You know we are going to need an INSTANT review of this one!

Just checked the tracking, it will be here tomorrow! BUT apparently I did catch a flu during this weekend. I'm now having a runny nose and everything. I can still smell majority of the notes in my perfumes though, so I hope it won't get worse tomorrow. The timing of it is just awful.

Just checked the tracking, it will be here tomorrow! BUT apparently I did catch a flu during this weekend. I'm now having a runny nose and everything. I can still smell majority of the notes in my perfumes though, so I hope it won't get worse tomorrow. The timing of it is just awful.

Oh, ugh, Fleur, that sucks! Sorry to hear it. Beaming the black cat mojo your way for a quick recovery--

My box is due to arrive tomorrow. Since everyone will be at school or work, I'm sleeping on the couch so I won't miss hearing the doorbell ring. Excited to try them all out!!

Fleur, hope you get well soon!!

Thanks ladies! I hope to be feeling better soon. And to honor the Black Cat mojo I will be wearing the Black Cat Hex Breaker potion today. :banana058:

It's just not my day. I'm sick at home and my package is stuck somewhere between central sorting facility and our local delivery office. Well, I hope I won't have to wait much longer. This is very unusual already, as this is the first time ever when my package is not being delivered to me next day after it's gone through sorting.

ETA: Black Cat magic really helped! Delivery guy just gave me my package 10 minutes ago. I'm so happy I will start the thread for my PE even though I'm not able to smell half of the notes atm. :cat690:

Edited by Fleur