Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the first package is on the way!

Kind of wishing I'd been able not to cave on that second order already now, but I think it's actually better this way. I'll have the whole month of December to play with this sampler set, and maybe some of these will be left in January! :Emoticons0804: Plus, that whole extra month to stash funds thing. Yay for new smellies!

My last notice was for my box of tarts. Love them. one more shipping notice to go..

Come on Cataluna.... :D

This is like going to the race track.. lol

Edited by StacyK

And.... last package of 2013 is on its way!!!

I don't like to imagine how crazy it must be, filling all these desperate last minute orders for your adoring customers. Thank you all, for the amazing job you do. This has been a hard season, and my LP deliveries have considerably lightened my spirits at a time when I really needed it. Thank you!

I had to chuckle a little. I made one order a couple of weeks ago but really worried I would run out of AJA so I made a last second order for two more bottles. So I got my mailing notice and was so excited because I've been looking forward to trying out the Sugared Honey and today, I got my box. Little sad... it was only the AJA. So, I must wait a little longer I guess until I get the rest of my order. I'm sure that AJA will cheer me up tremendously in the meantime!! :D

ETA: I almost forgot to add the samples were AWESOME. Ones I love and in another gorgeous bag. I dearly love those bags!!

Edited by StoremyWhether

I had to chuckle a little. I made one order a couple of weeks ago but really worried I would run out of AJA so I made a last second order for two more bottles. So I got my mailing notice and was so excited because I've been looking forward to trying out the Sugared Honey and today, I got my box. Little sad... it was only the AJA. So, I must wait a little longer I guess until I get the rest of my order. I'm sure that AJA will cheer me up tremendously in the meantime!! :D

ETA: I almost forgot to add the samples were AWESOME. Ones I love and in another gorgeous bag. I dearly love those bags!!

tumblr_me7h7lgoNj1rm750oo1_500.gif

Currently walked out to my post box twice, and have looked out the window five times.

Is that the postman I hear?!?

8_gif.gif

NOPE!

foil.jpg

And now I'm back to:

my-older-dog-waiting.gif

Edited by MissHazel

LOL, MissHazel, I love your pictures! It's coming any day now and then you can go back to the sexiness which is Robert Downey Jr.

If it's any consolation, I whisked my AJA straight out of the box and dabbed some all over my arms. My daughter told me that I smell funny and she could smell me across the room!! LOL She even plugged her nose. :fright04238:

Got my second November order today - I was so excited, my full bottle of La Sylphide! And just about the time I'm getting over this yucky sickness, too, so maybe I can actually wear it without my sinuses going crazy:)

And I have to say that Mara is SO amazing - not that everyone didn't know that already - she sent me freebies, which I was totally not expecting, since this was my second order in November and for some reason I thought freebies were only once a month. Also she sent me another Aja sample that I was not expecting either. I guess I should have, since she did say all orders over $25, but I just wasn't expecting another one!

And I finally get to try out LP Red, which I was afraid I wouldn't like, but I've already sampled and I think I'm going to LOVE it - I see a full bottle in the near future! All in all I have to say that this little package of goodies made me VERY happy today! And now I can't wait until January:)

Hazel, I love the little line-up of photos above! That dog's face kills me! That's totally me waiting for LPs to arrive! LOL!

My package will arrive today! I just checked the tracking and for the first time ever, I caught it while it says, "Out for Delivery". WOOT! Can't wait! River Song for me, Valhalla for BF. It could be a very Open Windows atmosphere at our house tonight! :D

Just want to check in and say a big THANKS to Mara and Co.

All my orders arrived wrapped with care and those beautiful bags and the generous gifts are, as always, FANTASTIC.

I'm loving my new Pheros! Just the thing for the Holidays. :D

Edited by StacyK

Mara, just want to say THANK YOU for checking out status and sending out my package. I received the main one and the one with the LP Red spray in it. I can't thank you enough for making sure it went it!!!

• 1 month later...

This is a little overdue...but I received my very first order in early December. I just had to

post a note here ~ not only as a thank you ~ but what a wonderful first experience with the

Love Potion company (and staff). From Heather, who provided wonderful customer-service...

to Mara's truly "magical" products (of which I loved each and every one I ordered)...

to the careful packing & lovely organza & beaded bag ...and generosity of the samples

included. Just wanted to say, in this day and age, companies who provide such great

service, product, and take care of their customer's are really few-and-far between...

and again, just wanted to say thank-you for this great experience ~ of which I know

is the first of many, in the coming months, as I place my additional orders.

My order is here at the post office, but today's federal holiday kept it there. Grrrrr!

I got one!!' Just kidding! Just wanted to drive everyone nutso

Blackat you're one of the nicest gals ever so I forgive you for getting yours already :)

Aww, LadyV, thanks!

If it's any comfort, this was my January 1st order (got something boosted so it took a little longer) so I will still be gnashing my teeth and pulling my hair out in longing for the arrival of my NRs order along with the rest of you!

My package came yesterday. Wow! Straight from Portland to Rochester to me. Think I'm really going to like this route :)

Everything looks great, as usual. I've got White on today. :heart:

Thank you Mara & co. Everything was packed well and intact. Thanks for the extras... Some scents there I'm excited to get! The red bag is gorgeous.

My package came yesterday. Wow! Straight from Portland to Rochester to me. Think I'm really going to like this route :)

Everything looks great, as usual. I've got White on today. :heart:

Thank you Mara & co. Everything was packed well and intact. Thanks for the extras... Some scents there I'm excited to get! The red bag is gorgeous.

OMG, yes, I forgot to say: the Valentine's red bag is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and I am going to be storing extra special LPs in there!

No notice yet for NRs. :( Looking forward to reviews from everyone that has them or has them on the way!!