Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be purrfect as a little purse. It's longer than the normal gorgeous bags.

And once again, the obviously substitute mailman put my pkg in the holding box, and put a key in my mailbox to get it. But the key he gave me is not the right one. It's for the mailbox of the vacant house on my street. So my goodies are in the mailbox, 100 feet from my door. And I can't smell them from here... *sigh*

And once again, the obviously substitute mailman put my pkg in the holding box, and put a key in my mailbox to get it. But the key he gave me is not the right one. It's for the mailbox of the vacant house on my street. So my goodies are in the mailbox, 100 feet from my door. And I can't smell them from here... *sigh*

JFC. Yesterday, I didn't even get ANY key to open up the holding box. So my pkg is still sitting there. I put a super-sweet note in the Outgoing Mail slot, so hopefully I will get my hands on it tonight.

At least I won't have to worry too much about travel shock at this point, lol

JFC. Yesterday, I didn't even get ANY key to open up the holding box. So my pkg is still sitting there. I put a super-sweet note in the Outgoing Mail slot, so hopefully I will get my hands on it tonight.

Oh, Molls, this sounds MISERABLE! So sorry, I hope the super-sweet note pays off in short order. Then, once you have your goodies safely in hand, time for a loud complaint to somebody official about this ridiculousness!

Oh, Molls!!! :funnyanimation17:

You must be climbing the walls....

I received the shipping notice for my order with the February samples yesterday, jippie!!!

Fingers crossed it will have a smooth and speedy journey here - I have been avoiding all the review threads because I was just TOO impatient.

... Is it really bad that I have almost immedately spent the shipping refund on the Artfire LPMP site? :Emoticons04277:

Got my notice so I am hoping for the best. Last order arrived in 4 days but the one before that seemed to had gotten lost for a few days in Vancouver before making it's way to me. I have my fingers crossed for a 4 day delivery. If it gets here quick I will have it before the weekend.

Whee! Makes this grey morning a bit brighter knowing my parcel will arrive in a few days. You folks must have got a real wiggle on. Thank you!

Of course then I have to wait two weeks until Mom brings it over. Deep breaths...

Oh wow, I think I have a LP package arriving today. That means my Marsha Mellow spray with H&S will be here today. :D

Oh woohoo, you did it! Hope you love it as much as I have!

I did!! :) Knew I'd be sad to miss it. I Love the label on the spray bottle too.

YA-HOO! My package has arrived! Thank you so much for the little extras and for the fun packaging! :D I love my Mardi Gras beads especially! And Hummingbird Nectar!!! I knew I was right to order one unsniffed - it's delicious! Just perfect! :D

So when are all you ladies gonna change your AVIs to close-ups of you wearing your beads, the proper NOLA way? :D

Edited by quietguy

Just wanted to extend my thanks again (to Heather for her help) and Mara for her

kindness ~ in regards to receipt of my item today (which corrected one of the

selections on my invoice). Thank you so much again ... it was apppreciated.

Just wanted to extend my thanks again (to Heather for her help) and Mara for her

kindness ~ in regards to receipt of my item today (which corrected one of the

selections on my invoice). Thank you so much again ... it was apppreciated.

You are most welcome. Thanks for being a doll to work with, as always.

So my mom has been asking pretty much every day since I ordered her bottles of the Big Easy, when do I think it might get here? There was great squeeing in the land when I told her I got the ship notice.

LP addiction by proxy, people! Warn your loved ones -- IT CAN HAPPEN. :Emoticons04263:

Holy smokes!! Are you guys getting the Crayons already?!

That's the sixty dollar question! I have a feeling it's the rest of my earlier order, with my PEs, and that this box will not include the sampler and PEs created by others that I just ordered. But won't know until I actually open it!