Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Eggers, I was in the same situation: I checked the tracking, and on 4/2 the package was at the Vancouver, WA sorting facility, and on 4/8, no change, but then it arrived today! I was signed up for the USPS email tracking updates, and also checked on the USPS website, so it was like the package fell out of the clear blue. But what an excellent surprise. I was expecting I'd be waiting another 3 weeks!!

I posted my update/ review on the Welcome page, and already submitted Order #2.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggers, I was in the same situation: I checked the tracking, and on 4/2 the package was at the Vancouver, WA sorting facility, and on 4/8, no change, but then it arrived today! I was signed up for the USPS email tracking updates, and also checked on the USPS website, so it was like the package fell out of the clear blue. But what an excellent surprise. I was expecting I'd be waiting another 3 weeks!!

I posted my update/ review on the Welcome page, and already submitted Order #2.

I don't know why, but lately the posties have been scanning my packages at every little step along the way, so I've been able to watch them make their way to me, bit by little bit. But this month there was nothing, nothing, nothing... Now it's showing a delivery date of tomorrow! :D

Welcome to the addiction! ;)

Omfg my package is expected to deliver TODAY!!! Soooo excited!

WOOT! :w00t:

I don't either Halo, because no one ever scans my package along the way! I get the acceptance at LPMP's post office and then nothing until the delivery scan, which comes after I've already got the box in my greedy little hands! I suppose it may have changed since they follow a different route now, but I don't have that much faith in USPS. :lol:

It's not stupid at all dear one.

Smooches to you! ;)

It's just fun! BF always laughs at me 'cause I look so forlorn when the tracking thingy hasn't moved in days and days, and then all of a sudden I'm bouncing around yelling, "It moved!". Meanwhile, it's still in LA! Ha! I did mention that I'm part nerd, right? :lol:

Funny you should mention it, I *did* check the tracking for like the first time (because I now have a smart phone) and I'm horrified (I dunno..why go East to go West?) that my stuff is in Texas all day... see, if I didn't know that, I wouldn't worry that it won't come by the weekend! I'm sure it will.

Got my package today - that was fast!

Edited by quietguy

Hey! I am awaiting my first order placed the end of March. I received a notice the 31st saying it was being worked on and up until now I have not received any other notifications. Does processing take a little longer if order is done around the first of the month? I am so anxious and excited to get it, but at the same time I don't want to bother them by emailing because I know they are very busy. I did order one item on Artfire in addition to my LPMP items.

** I don't know how to delete this post, but I talked with them today and all is well..please disregard :) **

Edited by TheBirkeys

Just popped in to give a special thank you to Heather for all her wonderful help recently with a slight order problem. Thanks so much for all your efforts- the results are much appreciated!

You are very welcome!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the person who helped me today when I called about my order!! Forgive me for not asking your name to thank you personally...you made sure I had an answer before I said good-bye and I appreciate everything you did so much....I now know my first order is on its way and I will be able to start sporting the goods by this weekend!!!! Oh Happy Day.... :cat690:

I always get excited and feel like I've gotten a secret love letter when the email arrives that says "Cataluna LPMP has sent you a package". Does anyone else get that kind of excitement? Of course, when the package comes I smell everything knowing that after the 3rd or so they will start smelling alike. I still try. lol

I always get excited and feel like I've gotten a secret love letter when the email arrives that says "Cataluna LPMP has sent you a package". Does anyone else get that kind of excitement? Of course, when the package comes I smell everything knowing that after the 3rd or so they will start smelling alike. I still try. lol

For sure! I'm stalking my email box hard right now...and when they come in, I try to let them sit for a day because of travel shock, but I never have the restraint!

Got mine a couple of days ago....It's always a high point to the day when I do....Same thing when I've ordered anything from Amazon...I check the tracking thingie a couple of times a day... :delivery:.

Fat chance of me letting them sit a while before opening. I'm lucky to get anything into the house and upstairs into my room without an animal or family member nosing around, lol. I usually open everything, sample it all and then try to remember what spot's what on my arms and hands....

Got my shipping notice!!! I did something I NEVER do but I spent the money for the expedited shipping so that I made sure I had it in time for Mothers Day (in the U.S.). I'm really looking forward to pherobombing with my bottle of LP: Homme boosted with Perfect Match and the bottle of Betrothal Potion I got for my Bride.

I'm really looking forward to pherobombing with my bottle of LP: Homme boosted with Perfect Match and the bottle of Betrothal Potion I got for my Bride.

Haha - have fun pherobombing each other!!

YAY!!! My package arrived today! I can't wait for the fun to begin later. :Emoticons0424:

I can't believe how fast my order was packed and shipped. The LPMP team are so efficient! This is even more impressive knowing it's a small business, and knowing all of the other things you get up to, like joining in on the boards and creating new potions. Thank you for all of your hard work!

I am really excited about my package!