Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got a notice this morning that a package arrived for me. I'm thinking it's the EST, which I can't wait to try. I'll grab it tonight after dinner. 

Got another shipping notice! I definitely need to buy some more lipstick holders for all the pherotines I bought (and I really should learn to just order all at once). 

Mine came in today! I'm so excited (I already went down to get it, but I played a little bit with the things I got and can't wait to play with the rest). 

• 1 month later...

Both my LPMP and another package have been delayed this week  😕 Fingers crossed they’re here by the weekend and that it doesn’t happen to anyone else 

Mine was delivered yesterday but I’m not HOME!!!!  Away for a few more days. I so wanted it to arrive before we left. I made sure someone brought the mail into the house, so at least it isn’t baking in the mailbox. 

• 1 month later...

Got my shipping notice today!  *fingers crossed* that it comes here on Saturday! :Emoticons10311:

On 7/11/2019 at 9:30 PM, Snoopyace said:

Got my shipping notice today!  *fingers crossed* that it comes here on Saturday! :Emoticons10311:

YES!!  Got my parcel just in time for vacation!  Now...  Do I try my Excalibur boosted with Charisma or do I try out Autumn.  Can't wait to actually sniff that one.

37 minutes ago, anchoredinopulence said:

MOTHER#^@@%#%^@($U%@$!!!!! I hate my local USPS. My package was marked delivered a half hour ago, and when I went downstairs to get it 10 minutes after the supposed delivery, nothing's there. They never rang my apartment, no notice left, nothing! WTF????

Is the apartment office open today? Maybe they left it there. They used to do that all the time at my old apartment. It was annoying 😐

38 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Is the apartment office open today? Maybe they left it there. They used to do that all the time at my old apartment. It was annoying 😐

I wish I had one! It's just a building with a vestibule the carrier has access to where they usually leaves the packages. I'm awaiting a call back from USPS as I type. I've had so many issues with this carrier over the years, some total nightmares of lost things. Simultaneously looking into a package receiving service... @*#&$&**@^%@^^&@ I want my Saturday night slathers, dammit!!!

24 minutes ago, anchoredinopulence said:

I'm legit traumatized, y'all. USPS has opened an investigation. Lord please let my goodies find their way to me. I had some serious deliciousness in this shipment! My weekend joy BRUTALLY MURDERED. 😭

that is traumatic  - i feel terrible for you  yes i do hope your package makes it's way back to you (hugs)

I hope that it magically turns up on Monday.  I had an LPMP package stuck at a distribution center about 2 hours from my house one time for about a week.  I thought that it was lost, and then all of a sudden,  without notice from USPS, it arrived. It is beyond frustrating when special packages don't arrive when expected.  It's never something mundane that I have ordered from Amazon which gets lost.  

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I hope that it magically turns up on Monday.  I had an LPMP package stuck at a distribution center about 2 hours from my house one time for about a week.  I thought that it was lost, and then all of a sudden,  without notice from USPS, it arrived. It is beyond frustrating when special packages don't arrive when expected.  It's never something mundane that I have ordered from Amazon which gets lost.  

Exactly!! It never happens when I order like, bulk cotton swabs. :rolleyes: I've had far too many incidents happen that I think it's an issue with the specific carrier assigned to my building. Most issues have been resolved in time (albeit murkily and with great delay), so I'll keep all my digits crossed for a positive outcome...

3 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

that is traumatic  - i feel terrible for you  yes i do hope your package makes it's way back to you (hugs)

Thank you! This is probably a good lesson for me re: expectation and adaptability. I had planned all the scents and pheros I was going to wear for the week. I suppose it's good to be kept on one's toes. Le sigh.

16 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

@anchoredinopulence Did the post office find your package yet?

No! I'm beside myself.  :A002: :A002:That's me, beside myself. The "investigation" is still on, ostensibly, so I'm putting all this full moon energy into my goodies turning up! Ahhhhh!! Don't they know how pivotal these deliveries are to my well being????

5 minutes ago, anchoredinopulence said:

No! I'm beside myself.  :A002: :A002:That's me, beside myself. The "investigation" is still on, ostensibly, so I'm putting all this full moon energy into my goodies turning up! Ahhhhh!! Don't they know how pivotal these deliveries are to my well being????

That sucks! Fingers crossed they find it soon!

On 7/13/2019 at 12:08 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

MOTHER#^@@%#%^@($U%@$!!!!! I hate my local USPS. My package was marked delivered a half hour ago, and when I went downstairs to get it 10 minutes after the supposed delivery, nothing's there. They never rang my apartment, no notice left, nothing! WTF????

This is unacceptable. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Kayla said:

I just got my shipping notice. I am so excited that I can barely contain myself!  I can't wait to try the new OCCOs! 

Yay!!! I'm still stalking my email. Soon...

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

I just got my shipping notice. I am so excited that I can barely contain myself!  I can't wait to try the new OCCOs! 

Checking my email obsessively for my notice lol! 

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Good to see you here @july_girl!

@july_girl have you hear the song July Flame by Laura Viers? It's haunting...

https://open.spotify.com/track/1jxJTAFQbITxh68MgrUPxq?si=cLME5VpnScyjwAZ9gqTYog

On 8/20/2019 at 11:10 AM, halo0073 said:

Good to see you here @july_girl!

Thanks! 😀

On 8/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, Eastwood22 said:

@july_girl have you hear the song July Flame by Laura Viers? It's haunting...

https://open.spotify.com/track/1jxJTAFQbITxh68MgrUPxq?si=cLME5VpnScyjwAZ9gqTYog

I haven't... I'll have to give it a listen! 

Still watching for my notice, trying not to be impatient lol!!