Jump to content

Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 months later...

Mara put a Magickal Mystery box together for a special young man about to celebrate his 18th birthday. 

My son and I described his interests and Mara went to work.

It was super fun to not precisely know what would be in it, and he was so excited that he sent me photos of the content.

 

DEFINITELY worth it !!! If you haven't taken advantage of this, I highly recommend.

 

Thank you Mara - if you can't tell - he LOVED all the thoughtful gifts in the box. 

:emot177:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 5:06 PM, androstenol said:

Mara put a Magickal Mystery box together for a special young man about to celebrate his 18th birthday. 

My son and I described his interests and Mara went to work.

It was super fun to not precisely know what would be in it, and he was so excited that he sent me photos of the content.

 

DEFINITELY worth it !!! If you haven't taken advantage of this, I highly recommend.

 

Thank you Mara - if you can't tell - he LOVED all the thoughtful gifts in the box. 

:emot177:

 

YAY! Thank you for letting me know! :D You are such a sweet and generous mama bear! So glad he enjoyed it! xoxoxox

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

My sale package arrived today, which is problematic: I ordered 4 sample sets involving 49 samples, total, and I only felt "meh" about 5 of them. I didn't outright dislike even one. :lol:  Crap. Thank you Mara and LP Elves, for making indecision so much fun! It's been ages since I've gotten a package from LP, and the excitement and feeling of discovery is the same every single time as it was the first! :D  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Eve said:

I just got my shipping notification!  Yay😊

 

Got my notification!  YAY!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eve said:

It’s out for delivery!!!


mine too! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eve said:

@Snoopyace we’re late to the party, but at least we’ll be there soon, haha 

Yup!! :Emoticons10311:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eve said:

@Snoopyace we’re late to the party, but at least we’ll be there soon, haha 

 

Got mine!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eve said:

 

Hahaha! I have virgin Buns of Cinn on one wrist, virgin Living Doll on the other, Lilu on the top of one hand and LP Gold on top of the other. Oh, I also sprayed the lavender smudge sprays for good measure, lol.  @Eve, so far the LP Gold is a sweet, grapefruity scent and I'm not detecting any patchouli.  I'll try it again tomorrow after travel shock has worn off a bit. If it stays like this, it's definitely FB worthy!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kayla said:

have virgin Buns of Cinn on one wrist, virgin Living Doll on the other, Lilu on the top of one hand and LP Gold on top of the other. Oh, I also sprayed the lavender smudge sprays for good measure, lol. 

You are now ready for everything!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kayla 😎 I’ve been known to run out of test spots. 
 

It’s encouraging to hear the LP Gold hasn’t unleashed the patch monster, I’m not a big grapefruit lover though.    I’ll probably get a trial just to see....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...