To bring out the Dom in me... :)

Sooo... a convo with my man today leads me to believe that he loves it when I...ahem...take charge at times. :rolleyes: I always suspected this but today I found out for sure. I have quite a dominant personality socially (in a friendly way- I am not negatively aggressive)...but in the bedroom I LOVE to be manhandled. I have no problem whatsoever initiating the lovin... but I like it when he takes it from there.

Sometimes it takes a happy hour to get me to where I take the lead with total confidence. Needless to say, he has told me many times he loves how I act after I've had a drink or two... I just say what's on my mind and take what I want. For me it literally does act like liquid courage. haha!

So, since I'm trying to put together my next order, I'm thinking Leather with cops would be a good blend for me in this situation. What do y'all think?

I was only worried about it in social situations because I get major self effects from pheros and I tend to be pretty dominant anyway. I really don't want to come across as overbearing or boorish. For instance, at work, I think it would be a nightmare, even minus the cops.

Input please... :)

Leather would probably be the best way to start out in terms of the scenario because then you could gauge if you need that softer touch of EST for your persona. If he wants a real Domina then Dominance might be a better blend to try but if it's only for play then Leather should be sufficient. Combining it with cops is fine if you think you need the extra cops for the situation.

Edited by luna65

Leather would probably be the best way to start out in terms of the scenario because then you could gauge if you need that softer touch of EST for your persona. If he wants a real Domina then Dominance might be a better blend to try but if it's only for play then Leather should be sufficient. Combining it with cops is fine if you think you need the extra cops for the situation.

Yes! that's exactly what I was thinking about the EST. The EST "might" make it so I could wear it at work...mayyyybe. I'd have to start out with a tiny bit & see what happens. HAHA

Are there any sample sizes of Dominance (or anything with Dominance in it)? I'll have to check thru the store. :) mannnn, my order changes daily!!!!! Thanks Luna!

Tabby is the only blend with Dominance available right now, I believe. The unscented blends are not offered in sample size.

Edited by luna65

Tabby is the only blend with Dominance available right now, I believe. The unscented blends are not offered in sample size.

Gotcha...thanks so much! :)

I didn't mention it because Dgsweets asked about blends with Dominance rather than Leather.

Ohh yeah I've already got the samples of Dangerous Games and Tabby in my cart. :)

Leather and Dominance are both great.....they both put me in my element....my man loves both of them on me.....especially the Leather.

Leather and Dominance are both great.....they both put me in my element....my man loves both of them on me.....especially the Leather.

I am so so excited to start trying all this stuff out. It is FASCINATING to me how people react to pheros. My only regret is that I didn't discover them a lonnnnnnnnnnng time ago.

I LURVES THE LEATHER! I find that when I wear it, it lowers my social inhibitions a bit.... Sometimes, I'm too much in control of myself for my own good & I find that it loosens me up a bit so I do fun things that I normally wouldn't & not care about what anyone thinks.

I hope that helps.

I LURVES THE LEATHER! I find that when I wear it, it lowers my social inhibitions a bit.... Sometimes, I'm too much in control of myself for my own good & I find that it loosens me up a bit so I do fun things that I normally wouldn't & not care about what anyone thinks.

I hope that helps.

YES! that is exactly what I'm looking for!!! :o thank you! (furiously clicks over to shopping cart to add Leather to tomorrows goody order)