Kovvy's Limeindacoconut

Kovvy

:666:! I must say, I was very pleased with this concoction! I laughed when I saw the name (and it makes me feel uber-special to have my name on the bottle), and the label is adorable with little birds and swirlies. So I was excited to get this before I even opened it up and took a whiff!

I asked for Lime, Pineapple, and Coconut, with a sugar of the ladies' choosing. It is scrumptious! The citrus with the rich coconut in the background makes me feel like I'm on a beach somewhere, or at least drinking some kind of tropical cocktail. :D

I can't wait for my boyfriend to get home so I can have him sniff it! I chose some of his favorite fruits, so I'm sure he'll like it.

Thank you so much!

(and it makes me feel uber-special to have my name on the bottle)

That's one of the reasons the PEs are so popular!

Looking forward to hopefully getting a sniffie of this one.

I got a sniffee and I feel so lucky. Nice and bright lime up front and the dry down is sweet creamy coconut. Now that I know there is pineapple that makes sense because I knew there was something else kind of tempering the coconut. Really nicely done!

This sounds delectable! Three of my favorite things all together...I'll have to grab one of these for sure!

Have you all ever seen Harry Nilsson's original "video" for his song? It's hilarious!

I miss Harry so much! Hey Luna, have you ever heard his song "You're Breaking My Heart"? Too funny!

I miss Harry so much! Hey Luna, have you ever heard his song "You're Breaking My Heart"? Too funny!

Oh yes, Q and I love to sing that one to each other. :abfx:

I think my favorite is still Tool's "Hooker With A Penis" where Maynard screams:

Fuuuuuuck you buddy!

Okay, back to the topic I am eagerly awaiting my bottle of this, for I do loves me some lime, and some coconut, and some pineapple too!

This starts out tangy bright lime and then mellows into smooth creamy coconut...very nice! I don't really get a sense of the pineapple except perhaps as part of the tanginess of the lime. But definitely a great summer fragrance.

I don't know what this reminds me of, but it's a definitely a positive memory buried somewhere in there because smelling it just ups my mood (and for someone who slinks around with an evil look on her face most days that's saying something). :lol: Wet there's a fresh burst of lime with a slight fruity tang of pineapple, and as it dries down the lovely smooth, cool fresh coconut comes out to play with the other two. The pineapple is a surprise star here because while it is a background note it adds additional juiciness and rounds it out. It's just very summery and vacationy and it's coming with me to Hilton Head when we head down there for a VERY well-deserved vacation the beginning of next month!

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect summer scent, reminds me of summer on the bar decks, overlooking the bay sipping a Pina Colada jammin to Reggae :blink:

*sighs* I miss those days sometimes..

• 1 month later...

I absolutely adore this, and now my best friend has "discovered" it amongst my scents, and begs to use it almost every day, too! For some reason, when she wears it, she gets more lime than I do, but we both love the yummy coconut and pineapple. I've got a beta of this amped with Magnet, and a couple bottles stashed away...when I run out, I don't know what I'll do LOL...guess I better quit sharing! :lol:

• 5 months later...

yummy in my tummy. Reminds me more of Christine's Tropical Musk than anything else, especially up front - just a lighter, brighter version. JG amping this with Magnet is pretty brilliant ... must be wonderful combo. It's probably too sweet and fruity for most guys' tastes, but as a public service announcement, I would maul any who wore this.

• 1 month later...

Finally got my full bottle and YOWZER. Just in time for summer - this should hide cops nicely - or even alcohol sprays (after dry down) and off to summer parties with loaded ammunition I go! (With the notation unless you are swimming in fruit - nothing but nothing is going to hide Sexpionage. Sorry - but you need a butt load of fruit to hide that...) <Ummmmm- please DON'T picture a butt load of fruit. It's grim. It's not pretty. Really.>

Regardless - love this.

• 1 month later...

Coconut and lime, so well balanced, none of each overpowering the other, a summer-sweet scent, this will be my favourite scent of this season. I will try it with cops as Shelly suggested or with Magnet as Tyvey suggested. This fruity scent should cover the cops and pheros very well.