New Releases for JUNE 2010

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*edit*

Never mind, my twin beat me to it! :thumbup:

Tangy Ylang is a great scent for Cougar...I know this because I did it the first time (and I'll do it again now)!

Edited by luna65

For Remind Me Again, I'm using the same perfume recipe, but it will be regular perfume strength rather than the super concentration. No pheros.

Coolness w/o pheros ! cause I hated wearing it to work w/the pheros, my stash (now down to 8 btls w/SM) has to last, SP LUVS this one !

Edited by liz

Mara, are they available yet?

are they available yet?

When are they going to be available? will it be soon? will it be tomorrow? what time?

are they available yet?

are they available yet?

are they available yet?

{begins kicking back of driver's seat}

are they available yet?

Mara, are they available yet?

are they available yet?

When are they going to be available? will it be soon? will it be tomorrow? what time?

are they available yet?

are they available yet?

are they available yet?

{begins kicking back of driver's seat}

are they available yet?

If you can't simmer down, I'll pull this blog over, young lady!!!!! :lol:

roflmao!! this reminds me of one of my favorite ever stories: I heard about a brother and sister who fought constantly in the back seat. One time Mother spins around and with her finger draws a line down the middle of the backseat. "JANE! you stay on the right side. BOBBY! you stay on the left side. OR ELSE!"

She turns back around and there are a few seconds of blissful silence. Then Jane screams: "MOOOOM!! BOBBY'S BREATHING *MY* *AIIIR* !!!!"

Mom turns around to see Bobby fishlipping against the imaginary vertical boundary, loudly inhaling and exhaling.

I love this because it reminds me how creative and genius kids can be. :lol:

Edited by tyvey

LOL! I will try to have them up by tomorrow morning.

I am doing some special solstice brewing at the moment...Ail is helping me from across the pond to make some extra special magic!!!

(I think you are going to love the LP SS 2010 variant - I was planning to call it "Sunfire", and you shall see why, next month.) :lol:

Oh yeah, ooops.... coming sometime this evening.

But y'all can order sampler packs now if you wish !

Gonna be a good girl & wait till I can order everything :lol:

Gonna be a good girl & wait till I can order everything :)

I can't wait to order some of these ..... and the bad news is that I have already spent a grand in the last 5 weeks. I'm a newbie so I can't imagine the size of the investment you phero experts have already put in!

I can't wait to order some of these ..... and the bad news is that I have already spent a grand in the last 5 weeks. I'm a newbie so I can't imagine the size of the investment you phero experts have already put in!

My name is Beccah & I'm an LP junkee, it's nice to see you here JOC...Bwahaha!

My name is Beccah & I'm an LP junkee, it's nice to see you here JOC...Bwahaha!

I think I'm already one even though I haven't laid my little hands on the products. Lol.

Ack, sorry, I'm too tired, I can't get it all programmed tonight.

Currently orderable - the monthly sampler packs, and the PEs. I will get the rest posted in a few hours...forgive please! Me and the kittehs are off to bed!

Ack, sorry, I'm too tired, I can't get it all programmed tonight.

Currently orderable - the monthly sampler packs, and the PEs. I will get the rest posted in a few hours...forgive please! Me and the kittehs are off to bed!

I forgot about the LP SS!!! I love the seasonal LP's...Hope your are deep in slumber Mara, and getting a well deserved rest.. :)

Dear Lord! How do y'all keep up? It takes me forever to use up a bottle, if I keep buying new releases I will be swimming in Love Potions!

Love the artwork!

Dear Lord! How do y'all keep up? It takes me forever to use up a bottle, if I keep buying new releases I will be swimming in Love Potions!

Love the artwork!

Aww you see this isn't quite a new release month for us. It's more like a reunion with a long lost favorite you never thought you'd see again month....A very special month for those of us that hoard shamelessly.

Aww you see this isn't quite a new release month for us. It's more like a reunion with a long lost favorite you never thought you'd see again month....A very special month for those of us that hoard shamelessly.

Aaaaaah I don't need any more triggers to my hoarding tendencies than I already have! :)

if I keep buying new releases I will be swimming in Love Potions!

That's exactly what Mara said to me the other day! I told her I was doing the backstroke! :)

AncientGoddess I LOVE your avi!

I'm over the moon that Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla has made a comeback...I'm hopelessly enraptured by the powers of vanilla and thought snagging a bottle of this was just a pipe dream until now! Seriously, looking over all of them, it's like (excuse this random philosophy) ordering a burger or spaghetti and meatballs or grilled chicken at any given restaurant: you just can't go wrong. Vanilla overload? Can't go wrong. Body Paint + G&L? Can't go wrong. MRF resurrected? Can't go wrong. And why yes, I am using my upcoming birthday as an excuse to justify what's going to be a HUGE box at my doorstep. :)

Edited by Invidiana

AncientGoddess I LOVE your avi!

I'm over the moon that Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla has made a comeback...I'm hopelessly enraptured by the powers of vanilla and thought snagging a bottle of this was just a pipe dream until now! Seriously, looking over all of them, it's like (excuse this random philosophy) ordering a burger or spaghetti and meatballs or grilled chicken at any given restaurant: you just can't go wrong. Vanilla overload? Can't go wrong. Body Paint + G&L? Can't go wrong. MRF resurrected? Can't go wrong. And why yes, I am using my upcoming birthday as an excuse to justify what's going to be a HUGE box at my doorstep. :)

Exactly :)

Oh no! I was hoping this month would be filled with things that wouldn't really tempt me, but I want everything, I must control myself though, just 1 or 2 bottles this month and a load of samples.

Ok, just finished getting everything up and loaded in the shopping cart! YAY! :)

(which means you have to go here to see them)

http://lovepotionperfume.com/shoppe/

The expanded descripts/perfumerie pages/front page of the site I will get to within a few days. Not sure how fast I can get to it because I have to deal with legal issues for the next three days. Your prayers and good wishes would be appreciated!

xoxoxoxox

Mara

Are these included in the monthly sampler? I wasn't sure since these were technically PE's...

Thanks!

Hi Polly! We're doing a sort of "Best of" month. This collection consists of what we consider the most interesting ideas and/or best sellers that were previously only available in tiny quantity. The first ten labels are what is included in this month's sampler set. :)