EOW in Oil vs Love Scent's EOW

I'm starting to get a little low on the last bottle of EOW I have, which came from Love Scent & is the alcohol based one. I'm going to buy my next bottle from here, but I have 2 questions.

Since the Essence Oil from here is in oil form, would I have to use less? I'm thinking that the Love Scent one would evaporate a bit, since it is dissolved in alcohol.

Also, is the LP Essence oil in a dropper bottle (like Love Scent), or in the roll on bottles that we know & love?

Thanks in advance for the help!

We sell them in the 1/3rd oz. roll-on bottles. (The silicone roll-on caps do not break down/dissolve the way that dripper caps do...longer product life.)

Not sure about wearing more or less (anyone?) - They are exactly the same strength and concentration as the LS bottles, it's just a different base, ours being dpg oil. I think the oil base makes it wear closer to the body so that the impression and effect comes off as being more organic. I've also noticed that there's a sharp top note that is kind of amplified by the alcohol base, that seems to be more subtle with the oil base.

So, I guess there will be a learning curve going from alcohol to oil anyway, as it's in a roll on & I can't count drops (my sweet spot is between 7-9). Ok, looks like I have more testing to do....

Thanks Mara!

So, I guess there will be a learning curve going from alcohol to oil anyway, as it's in a roll on & I can't count drops (my sweet spot is between 7-9). Ok, looks like I have more testing to do....

Thanks Mara!

I notice two main differences between the oil and the alcohol base.....one is that the oil never has given me the little red irritated spots (on tender skin) that the alcohol base sometimes does....also, the oil base takes a little bit longer to dry down. So, if you are applying straight up, make sure that you rub it in pretty good and then give it a good long dry down. It usually takes about 15 min on me....if I go shorter, it is OK, but I can sometimes get a little bleed through with a lighter scent....

OH, and if you add the Essence Oil directly to your perfume oils, once it is mixed, you're good.....no need to shake it before every application like you have to do if you add the alcohol based.....

I don't think I apply more, really.....since when you apply a drop, it spreads out and then you smear it around......a quick little swipe of the oil that I then rub in is about the same amount, I think......does that make sense?

It does indeed! I have no issues with drydown, since my cops go on after my shower when I'm in a bra & panties putting on make up so it's got lots of time to dry.

I don't think I'd add it to a bottle of scent. I like the option of going cops or sans cops.

Thanks Dolly!