Stone Cougar & Lace Together?

Has anyone ever worn these two together over cops? I'm trying to create a fun but intimate (in a friendly way) evening.

Hmm I've tried mixing PP & Cougar, which wasn't a good combo for me. Do you get good results from them seperately? I would say in that case, if it aint broke....

I agree with Beccah...I normally wear extra cops with Cougar and with Lace,but see no point in mixing those two.

If you do tho,let us know how it goes :)

Maybe Shelly did? She's quite the mad scientist sometimes. :)

I think SC might already have some a-nol in it, but of course we don't know exactly now, as opposed to the Pharmacom version.

I see results on my musician friend with Stone Cougar & Cops. I've also worn Leather around him, but I think I come off a little brassy for him with that one. He's always responded really well to TAH (but, I have that one scented & it'll clash with my perfume tonight...) That's why I'm thinking Lace.

I see results on my musician friend with Stone Cougar & Cops. I've also worn Leather around him, but I think I come off a little brassy for him with that one. He's always responded really well to TAH (but, I have that one scented & it'll clash with my perfume tonight...) That's why I'm thinking Lace.

Hmm cops have a 'cougar' effect on their own. Maybe you should just try the 'Lace' over the cops? TT responds horribly to most of my blends, but I get good results from Lace with him.

Hmm cops have a 'cougar' effect on their own. Maybe you should just try the 'Lace' over the cops? TT responds horribly to most of my blends, but I get good results from Lace with him.

Maybe I'll do that & throw some TAH in for good measure....