Mark's Girl Nip

Quince really liked this...I was worried because I thought he might sense the cocoa absolute more than anything (he seems to smell sweet notes easier than most in his limited olfactory range, as it were) but he liked the sandalwood and amber, and agreed with me that it was suitably "dark." He actually said, "I daresay if I could be considered sexy, it would be because of this scent," which is something he's never said about any of the ones I love on him that make me go wild. So it gave him a little added swagger. :)

Quince really liked this...I was worried because I thought he might sense the cocoa absolute more than anything (he seems to smell sweet notes easier than most in his limited olfactory range, as it were) but he liked the sandalwood and amber, and agreed with me that it was suitably "dark." He actually said, "I daresay if I could be considered sexy, it would be because of this scent," which is something he's never said about any of the ones I love on him that make me go wild. So it gave him a little added swagger. :)

LOL! Love it!!!!

LOL! Love it!!!!

Ditto! I'll have to wear this one tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

I had used this scent in a spray version of one of Diane's phero blends and it smells equally amazing in a spray as it does in the oil variant. Amazing how just the scent alone can attract all sorts of positive attention. :wub:

• 6 months later...
I wore this one today and it was awesome but just not right to wear to work. It was all dark musk with a hint of something sweeter. Scents with chocolate notes always make me smell so nommable! :001_302:

Yup, I had (in my case) women from the office following me around to the point I was asked not to wear Mark's Girl Nip, Mark's Pepperwood or Mark's Tonka Tobacum to the office but to please wear it to the bar after. :abfx:

I wore this one today and it was awesome but just not right to wear to work. It was all dark musk with a hint of something sweeter. Scents with chocolate notes always make me smell so nommable! :P

OMG Babycakes, where ya been?! :)

Quince asked for this one during his visit and I was really curious regarding what he finds so attractive about it...I knew I would love it on him but I was totally surprised at his reaction the first time he tried it.

So we had this exchange:

He said, "It makes me smell on the outside like I feel on the inside."

I said, "You mean like an utterly delicious Limey studmuffin?"

*clears throat* "Beg your pardon, miss, but that's studcrumpet to you."

:hi215:

OMG Babycakes, where ya been?! :)

Quince asked for this one during his visit and I was really curious regarding what he finds so attractive about it...I knew I would love it on him but I was totally surprised at his reaction the first time he tried it.

So we had this exchange:

He said, "It makes me smell on the outside like I feel on the inside."

I said, "You mean like an utterly delicious Limey studmuffin?"

*clears throat* "Beg your pardon, miss, but that's studcrumpet to you."

:hi215:

Hey lady! I've been sans-new-LP-money, but that is changing now. :P

• 1 month later...
Okay at first this one smelled like A1 steak sauce on me. Once it dries down and gets used to me, it becomes less steaky- and more like sweet raisins mixed in with A1. I don't get any chocolate. Nada.

AHAHA! Sweet raisin A1? Wow, it goes to show how our chemistry affects a scent! :-D

AHAHA! Sweet raisin A1? Wow, it goes to show how our chemistry affects a scent! :-D

I wanted to smell like a man, instead I smelled like a steak marinated in raisin puree, squirrels were carrying me up the stairs to my cubicle. Pigeons were braiding my hair..

:lol:

I knew that sounded familiar - there is actually raisin puree (or flavoring) in A1 steak sauce.

But I just dabbed a bit of Girl Nip (after shaking it like a mofo) and it's still Sexy Sandalwood on me.

Edited by luna65

I knew that sounded familiar - there is actually raisin puree (or flavoriing) in A1 steak sauce.

Get out! Is there really? Wow. My nose is amazing. Did I read that somewhere? I must have~ there is no way the freckled one could've picked that up~ however I do have this weird thing where I can smell strange ingredients like aquarium cleaning supplies and if you are in a closed room with me and you delt it, I can smelt it, even if its a stale silent one.

I had to train myself to develop my sense of smell, it didn't come naturally to me. But Q has that kind of ability when it comes to sound. He has echoic memory, which is the sonic component of an eidetic memory, as well as freakishly acute hearing. A friend of his once infamously proclaimed that he can hear flea farts...in the next room. :lol:

I had to train myself to develop my sense of smell, it didn't come naturally to me. But Q has that kind of ability when it comes to sound. He has echoic memory, which is the sonic component of an eidetic memory, as well as freakishly acute hearing. A friend of his once infamously proclaimed that he can hear flea farts...in the next room. :lol:

LOL! I have idiot memory. The kind that were you remember things that are completely useless and lame. I have freak ears too. I think it's because my eyesight is so bad. I read somewhere when one of the senses is not as strong you become X men.

I picture people with this memory you speak of that Q has, to be very romantic and creative. That's pretty cool.

I read somewhere when one of the senses is not as strong you become X men.

:lol:

If only! You only compensate for the lack of something if you really need to in order to increase your cognitive focus, although it is possible.

Most people absorb far more than they expect to, it's just that sometimes the right trigger comes along unexpectedly, or seemingly out of context. But because we often have trivial conversations, we recall trivial information more than what we designate as essential. But it's all in there.

• 5 months later...

Horror of horrors! Girl Nip is out of stock.

And She likes that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Horror of horrors! Girl Nip is out of stock.

And She likes that one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My GF likes that one as well!

• 1 year later...