Invidiana's Toasted Coconut Donut

Invidiana

My first PE after months of indecision! I literally had no words for this at first sniff because whatever utterances might have even vaguely resembled words were something like ahhhhmmMMMMMMM :lol: . It's EXACTLY what I wanted; a RINGER for the real thing but even better!

For those afraid of smelling like you just stepped out of a vat of hot oil, I assure you there is no french fry grease in here. Actual toasted coconut donuts are cake donuts after all, and if you cut one open and smoosh your nose to it you'll realize that you only get a hint of the funnel-cakey crust. Mara worked her magic on this one to make it even more delicious than huffing the actual donut. There's slightly more of the funnel cake wet and then it settles down into the most luscious, irresistably creamy vanilla cake melding with warm toasty and slightly caramelly toasted coconut which was just so ridiculously tempting it took everything I had not to bite a chunk out of my own arm, because as much as I have enough adult common sense to know it's only perfume, it's that amazing. So amazing it's hard to believe it has no calories. Lestat tried to bite me too, but he's done enough of that this week so I shooed him away.

Mara, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for bottling up this splendiferous creation!!! :)

Edited by Invidiana

Well now,if Lestat approves :D

...awesome review,I so love the way you express yourself.I hope there was enough of this made to last til I get the chance to try it.

To me, this smells like sweet, warm milk when it dries down on the skin. Not sweet milk as in condensed milk, just slightly sweet, creamy fresh milk. It's actually the truest milk scent I've ever found. It's very nice, if unexpected!

Funny, I'm sure it's because of the name, but my brain is interpreting this one as that kind of donut that is dark soft yellow vanilla cake inside and hard-fried, crunchy brown on the outside. It's so true that I can practically SEE it. It is the only LP that has literally made my mouth water -- and I DON'T EVEN LIKE DONUTS, and I'm not hungry! I am getting wafts of coconut, reminding me of BBM, but only when my arm is far away -- when I huff, it's all donut.

Celrynna, reading your post, I actually do get the sense of condensed milk now! The dense sweetness.

• 5 months later...