Alpha-Androstenol Spray vs LAM, Anyone?

I will have OCCO (full range), PCC, Nude, EoW and I'm thinking of ordering a 4500mcg/bottle of Alpha-Androstenol spray to replace LAMs. Any comments?

I will have OCCO (full range), PCC, Nude, EoW and I'm thinking of ordering a 4500mcg/bottle of Alpha-Androstenol spray to replace LAMs. Any comments?

Hmmm the spray layered overed the OCCO would probably have the same affect.

Hmmm the spray layered overed the OCCO would probably have the same affect.

Just as I thought. Unscented pheros should give me more flexibility and thus ordered a couple of them.

Since this is an alcohol spray, I assume it should go last, right on top of pheros, cover scent and all while the 60/40 beta sprays should go ...... ???? That's why I get confused.

In addition, can 60/40 beta sprays be 'rubbed' in to encourage speedy dry down?

Just as I thought. Unscented pheros should give me more flexibility and thus ordered a couple of them.

Since this is an alcohol spray, I assume it should go last, right on top of pheros, cover scent and all while the 60/40 beta sprays should go ...... ???? That's why I get confused.

Something I have discovered about the 4500 Alphanol spray is that it wears off FAST. Actually, after I used a bit of it... I added about 1 ml of DPG oil and shook it well. Yes it diluted it a bit... but honestly now that I did that, one tiny half spray makes me totally woozy, where 5-6 sprays didnt even do anything before. It's like it sticks on me now or something.

Hmm I've done both, but I seem to get more noticeable results from scented pheromones.

Something I have discovered about the 4500 Alphanol spray is that it wears off FAST. Actually, after I used a bit of it... I added about 1 ml of DPG oil and shook it well. Yes it diluted it a bit... but honestly now that I did that, one tiny half spray makes me totally woozy, where 5-6 sprays didnt even do anything before. It's like it sticks on me now or something.

That's a good tip, I might have to get a bottle of DPG.

That's a good tip, I might have to get a bottle of DPG.

Mara will make it for you in a 60/40 ratio so that the spray won't burn off as fast as pure alcohol-based spray....

Mara will make it for you in a 60/40 ratio so that the spray won't burn off as fast as pure alcohol-based spray....

Learn something new every day!!! :ange:

Wow, thanks!

Frankly, I'm still undecided between LAM and A-nol spray. After ploughing thr' the reviews, I'm itching to get BAM too.

Wow, thanks!

Frankly, I'm still undecided between LAM and A-nol spray. After ploughing thr' the reviews, I'm itching to get BAM too.

Well, I really like LAM and BAM because they have cops as well.....BUT, that said, I also have some scents with straight A-nol for times when the wearing of cops is inappropriate.

The verdict is ...... LAM and BAM and their sisters have won the battle. A-nol has lost out for now.

But the bad news is that another battle has been scheduled for LAM and BAM to take the top spot. If things don't work out, it'll be BLAM for a while.