Halo's Angelique

Omg I also wore Halos Angelique with Lady Vs Cherry Rose to Disney the other day!! I even snuck in a few dabs of Special D

Halo's Ange- is thick white chocolate on me, like white fudgy marshmallow chocolate.

It's amazing and I also wish I would have grabbed for during the sale.

The combo is amazing, isn't it? Super sexy yum! (Imma add Special D next time). Ever since the first night I tried it I've been obsessed. It's all I want to wear!

I'll need more of both... eventually. :)

• 2 months later...

This is probably like one of my all time favorites.. this and your musk.. Which by the way forgot to tell you I dreamt about you night before last - or maybe last night? Anyhow I was in your medicine cabinet for some reason and I came across one of your latest creations.

It had pistachio, some type of creamy vanilla note, like some type of shea butter or almond,, rice ( it was like an orchata note ) , It was called.. Halo's Panda Pistachio Pandemonium the bottle was so pretty, It was white with green ivy. so maybe it had ivy too in it. lol.

I have LP in my head 24/7 yo !

You know, when I first tried this I kind of thought it smelled like cheesy socks :/ The odd thing is, this is the perfect fragrance for when my body is "celebrating" its "glorious" womanhood. There is one short time of the month where this smells odd, but for the time of the month when everything else turns rank, this is the ultimate comfort.

This is probably like one of my all time favorites.. this and your musk.. Which by the way forgot to tell you I dreamt about you night before last - or maybe last night? Anyhow I was in your medicine cabinet for some reason and I came across one of your latest creations.

It had pistachio, some type of creamy vanilla note, like some type of shea butter or almond,, rice ( it was like an orchata note ) , It was called.. Halo's Panda Pistachio Pandemonium the bottle was so pretty, It was white with green ivy. so maybe it had ivy too in it. lol.

I have LP in my head 24/7 yo !

Probably because i wnted to do a Pistachio PE but Mara didn't have the accord.

Yeah, definitely try. I can wear this most of the month, but it took that special time to really appreciate it.

Odalisque didn't work well on me either. Neither did Glistening Buttons.

• 3 weeks later...

Today, this is really, really super chocolatey on me. Chocolate and musk. Usually, I get a rich, almondy musk with a hint of cocoa butter (which smells different to my nose than chocolate). But today, it's as if I am drenched in milk chocolate. I love it. Chocolate notes tend to go straight to Tootsie Roll on me, so I am basking in the glory of a chocolate scent. The only downside is that I want to shove chocolate into my mouth, too.

• 3 weeks later...

ooo la la! I'm also going to want to hear about the date.

In the meantime, since I was looking up scent notes:

AD-HaloAngelique_.jpg

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

BUTTERCREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

Well there is the answer to the "when did we have a favorite PE month"?!

It was the month before I put in my first order...awe sweet newbie memories. I wish I could get my LPMP virginity back. I still get excited every month but nothing like when I was staying up all night reading every post ever written on my Blackberry because I had just moved into my little studio and didn't have internet yet. Those were the days...

I just got a new bottle of this thanks to the lovely Katz. Out of the 5 bottles I have this one smells differently. I get the almond in the beginning more than ever and the opening blast of white chocolate is very muted, which is why i can probably smell the delicate almond milk. I am in love with it all over again. This one has been my signature scent for so long that I didn't think it could surprise me. Very exciting.

• 2 years later...
Guest cutie.pie

I wore this yesterday (thank you BlueBear!).

It's very nice. It reminds me of Halo's Cocoa Lily... Honey usually doesn't like my skin, but in this one it stays in the background and it's all about cocoa butter on my skin. Yummy!