I don't have the answer to your question but I guess it depends on your objective of wearing cops and if the intent of the pheros loaded with cops is congruent with your personality and your behaviour. I don't see any harm of wearing some cops after certain age but less is more. How much? I don't know. The amount of cops applied thr the lollipop maneuver is probably a couple or tens of times a healthy woman produces.

I wear cops because I'm 41 already, it makes me sway my hips an extra inch while I shashay around the office, it goes well with my personality and the UN pheros i like to wear which are namely SS4W, SWS, PP and Cougar and most importantly I don't want to wear pheros on a daily basis.

EoW stinks big time, just as UN BI and UN Sexiponage.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually getting the hang of wearing EoW. In fact, I have a "working" bottle and a backup bottle. I use it sparingly if none of my OCCOs or cops loaded scents don't work with the scent I want to wear.

Anyhow, I had to work one weekend so I wore EoW. Knowing that I was heading out after that, I applied a lot more, i.e. Mara's lilipop maneuver. My daughter happened to wake up early and needed to run to the bathroom and the moment she opened the door, she pinched her nose and asked "what the hell is that scent!"

I'm lucky, like Dolly, EoW dries down to a light flora scent on me but it takes a long time to dry down. 20 is the minimum. I usually have to be naked for 30 or so. I did an experiment one day - not for the weak in the heart folks. I dabbed some of my juice on the back of my hand and dabbed EoW on the other for comparison purposes. Let's just say that EoW is stronger and has a slightly acidic scent to it.

I think I'm going to experiment using a blow dryer to help my EoW dry down faster. I made the mistake of applying some around ovulation time & it smelled awful! Almost like hot rubber & funk :/ Normally it just smells like vinegar to me.

I stay naked for at least twenty minute when using OCCOs, especially OCCO White which I can smell cops if it does not dry down properly. As for scents which are phero enhanced with cops, I give it 10-15 minutes.

Edited by JOC

Yes, it usually takes about 10 min.....sometimes more......smell it......if the scent has faded substantially, it has dried down.....

I stay naked for at least twenty minute, especially OCCO White which I can smell cops if it does not dry down properly.

Yes, if it doesn't dry down completely, you can get cops bleed through when you use a light cover.....I have experienced it, because sometimes I am impatient.....LOL.....thankfully, MOST of my scents are heavy enough to cover it.......

I think I did this wrong.... First I put on OCCO: Purple and the edges of my arms, then I put on Red lace down the middle of my arm and down my throat and chest area. I did not wait between applying the two oils but I did not apply over another oil, just next to another oil.... Is this the right way to do this with Cops?

I think I did this wrong.... First I put on OCCO: Purple and the edges of my arms, then I put on Red lace down the middle of my arm and down my throat and chest area. I did not wait between applying the two oils but I did not apply over another oil, just next to another oil.... Is this the right way to do this with Cops?

I think you will be fine. The scents of the OCCOs are designed to cover EoW, and Red Lace is strong enough to cover it as well....

Edited by Dolly

Yes, if it doesn't dry down completely, you can get cops bleed through when you use a light cover.....I have experienced it, because sometimes I am impatient.....LOL.....thankfully, MOST of my scents are heavy enough to cover it.......

My scents are generally the lighter ones so they don't cover as well.

I usually wait for my EoW or OCCOs to dry down completely before adding my cover scent, after which, I put on my clothes immediately so my clothes get "stained" by the scent which will last me till i come home without (generally) refreshing in the office.

I know that you can apply both at the same time, smooch around with your hands but it still needs time to dry down.

You can also apply the EoW or OCCO & scents on different parts of your body. If I want to be naughty, I do draw a line along my inner thigh leading to thr prize .....

I think you will be fine. The scents of the OCCOs are designed to cover EoW, and Red Lace is strong enough to cover it as well....

For instance, I will put on OCCO Black and layer it with LP Black immediately, with no issues.....the scents are strong enough to do so.

Thanks so much Dolly and Joc....This really helps to figure out the correct way to apply these

No problem.....dry down time is not always important in regards to bleed-through, but is important if someone is going to be near you before a cop heavy scent settles......such as the OCCO line and the LAM/BAM line.....the cops are usually evident before it dries down, but are undetectable after drydown. Also, if an OCCO gets on your clothes when wet, it will never fully dry down.....at least, that is my experience.......

I think I'm going to experiment using a blow dryer to help my EoW dry down faster. I made the mistake of applying some around ovulation time & it smelled awful! Almost like hot rubber & funk :/ Normally it just smells like vinegar to me.

To tell you the truth, I feel most unsexy during ovulation. My nose is most sensitive during this period as I can smell my cops no matter how much dry down time I have given them.

To tell you the truth, I feel most unsexy during ovulation. My nose is most sensitive during this period as I can smell my cops no matter how much dry down time I have given them.

I don't feel icky during this time, my boobs & skin get really nice, actually. I just think it's my nose telling me I'm in overkill territory.

No problem.....dry down time is not always important in regards to bleed-through, but is important if someone is going to be near you before a cop heavy scent settles......such as the OCCO line and the LAM/BAM line.....the cops are usually evident before it dries down, but are undetectable after drydown. Also, if an OCCO gets on your clothes when wet, it will never fully dry down.....at least, that is my experience.......

Agreed x 1000!!!! Learned that lesson the hard way. You get yummy scent plus cops smell. Definitely dry down before dressing!

I think you've got a problem with combining those two scents. This is a combo that sounds like it would clash something awful...they might smell jarringly bad together.

I think you've got a problem with combining those two scents. This is a combo that sounds like it would clash something awful...they might smell jarringly bad together.

I don't know about that combo, but Mara, you just made me spit my ice water with the "jarringly bad" reference.....I might have to steal that one!!!

LOL! I had this friend who purchased Merlin fragrance and Zzzap! peppermint spray from me, and he insisted on wearing them both together. Zzzap was not meant as a fragrance at all, just a summer cooler, and he kept applying them together. They made such a horrible combination I mentioned it to him 3 times that he was not to wear them together because they clashed horribly, and finally someone else told him too and he stopped, thank the gods, the combo gave me an instant splitting headache. Some things just do not go together!!!

OCCO Purple will go with other sweet florals, and fragrances with a violet note like Demimondaine, An Act of Violets, The Perfumed Whisker, Fleur de Vanille, Ghostbumps, Hanagumori. Limelight, Perty Flirty, Pithivier, Purple Pitch, Persuasion Potion, Velvet Moss, Wolf & Shepherdess, etc.

haven't worn my OCCO Purple in a L-O-N-G time, but when I did I wore it w/Black Candy, someone here posted that combo and it sounded like a natural !

Edited by liz

LOL! I had this friend who purchased Merlin fragrance and Zzzap! peppermint spray from me, and he insisted on wearing them both together. Zzzap was not meant as a fragrance at all, just a summer cooler, and he kept applying them together. They made such a horrible combination I mentioned it to him 3 times that he was not to wear them together because they clashed horribly, and finally someone else told him too and he stopped, thank the gods, the combo gave me an instant splitting headache. Some things just do not go together!!!

OCCO Purple will go with other sweet florals, and fragrances with a violet note like Demimondaine, An Act of Violets, The Perfumed Whisker, Fleur de Vanille, Ghostbumps, Hanagumori. Limelight, Perty Flirty, Pithivier, Purple Pitch, Persuasion Potion, Velvet Moss, Wolf & Shepherdess, etc.

Yes, you are right this combo does not go well together, I had some very bad mojo going with in this am

haven't worn my OCCO Purple in a L-O-N-G time, but when I did I wore it w/Black Candy, someone here posted that combo and it sounded like a natural !

Yes! That's a good combo, and many of the dark sweet resiny scents will blend beautifully w/ OCCO Purple too.

Sorry to hear of the bad experience, DD! Well, we learn as we go!

Yes! That's a good combo, and many of the dark sweet resiny scents will blend beautifully w/ OCCO Purple too.

Sorry to hear of the bad experience, DD! Well, we learn as we go!

Hey, its all a learning experience... its a win if I learn what works and what doesn't. Thanks so much for your help

Edited by dolphindolls2

OCCO purple goes beautifully with Velvet Moss......

It also goes pretty well with Lady Casanova, but I can't wear much because LC is a very "busy" scent on me.....lots going on.....adding the OCCO gives it a sweeter note that can become too much....at least with my skin chemistry.....

Edited by Dolly

Ohhh. I have Velvet Moss, I will try that combo tomorrow

Try it out. It is fab!!!