I am new here =)

Lionesse

Hello everyone!

I have been led to the website and forums, and I'm having a blast reading all the reviews. I'm still working on putting together my first sample order. So far it contains lots of perfumes with "black" in the name.

So, hi ya'll!

Lionesse

Hello everyone!

I have been led to the website and forums, and I'm having a blast reading all the reviews. I'm still working on putting together my first sample order. So far it contains lots of perfumes with "black" in the name.

So, hi ya'll!

Lionesse

Hi Lionesse! :)

Hello everyone!

So, hi ya'll!

Lionesse

Hi Lionesse,

A warm welcome tot he forum. I'm certain you'll be working on your second order as soon as you put your first one in!

JOC

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I just finished placing my first order... there was no way I could go to sleep, I was obsessing. LOL

Now I just have to wait for the mailman.

IZZIT HERE YET?

What did you order?

Bottles:

Sugared Forest

Voodoo Valentine

Samples:

Rocket Fuel

White Licorice

Sinister Pink

Bayou Musk

Black

Pink

Fade to Black

Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla

Lost Highway

:)

I noticed that you didn't order any pheros. Is it because you're already a seasoned phero user?

I'm new to pheros and thus my first order from LPMP was mainly pheros. Half of my second and third orders were pheros.

Welcome! That looks like quite a nice first order.

The waiting's the hardest part-- but at least it gives you a chance to try to save up money for the next order! :jumpforjoy:

Hmm... I just ordered what sounded nice =) Didn't even notice pheros or not =)

I noticed that you didn't order any pheros. Is it because you're already a seasoned phero user?

I'm new to pheros and thus my first order from LPMP was mainly pheros. Half of my second and third orders were pheros.

Some people - gasp - don't even care about pheros! *snicker*

Ah I remember the days before phero madness entered our lives...although I'm still more concerned with smelling fabulous than anything else.

Hello hello, Lionesse. :beggingpleasesmiley: I swear the first order is the most difficult. It's smooth sailing from now on.

Welcome to LP Lionesse! Your first order sounds awesome! Pink is one of my all time favorites and Sugared Forest runs closely behind, they are very different but both lovely. Jo Anna, you have got to be kidding! There is nothing smooth about a raging addiction! lol :D

Pork and Beans,

Pixie