Luna's Epic Trilogy

luna65

The title is me being facetious...mostly. :001_tt2:

Thank you to Lynne for her advance squee and I am SO HAPPY and doing that thing I say you should never do with multiple smearings of things all over.

Mara Fox: spreading joy one smelly person at a time. :)

I picked this graphic because I really liked it the first I saw it for Savannah's PE:

epictrioonecrop.jpg

epictriotwocrop.jpg

Sungold Cacao

My choice of apricot comes from one Sugared layering combo I really like, which is Sugared Apricot with Valentine's Chocolate. So I knew apricot would be a good match. This goes on so sweet and juicy at first...so yummy! It dries down to an effect not unlike goddesslynne's Creamy Mango Musk, which is sort of a thread of fruit winding through warm skin musk. A great summer aura, although honestly I wish the apricot held on a little stronger in the drydown. But I wanted something summery and this does not disappoint.

Orchidelirium Cacao

I love orchid in just about any variety but I wanted a really heavy orchid, that's my favorite. And this is loud and proud, baby, look out! Like I got waylaid and molested in a hothouse.

*daydreams*

Wha? Oh yeah...the musk, for me, is amplifying the effect and there's sort of a sweet web around the flower heart. I smell the cocoa absolute the least in this, but I think it's because the orchid is such an attention whore.

Burnished Cacao

Me: I just sniffed my Burnished Cacao.

Q: What's the verdict?

Me: Multiple orgasms!

Q: As if I don't have competition enough from all your toys!

:lol:

YE GODS THIS IS SEXY! I had no doubt it would be from an intellectual standpoint but aaahhhh it's so warm and it sticks and it's a deep thick rich amber mingling with the base and that "sleazy" honey and if this scent could take a form it would be my Incubus, because he smells like slutty candy.

And it's the color of his eyes:

amber.jpg

You can't completely tell from these photos, but I always wanted a scent like that, the color of my third favorite pair of eyes in the whole wide world:

tcreyestwo.jpg

tcreyesone.jpg

TMI alert: BC and I will be having naked alone time tonight! :lol:

Edited by luna65

Ooooh, dey haz a purty! Congratumalations, Luna! I may have to motivate over to the PO Box before Monday!

OMG DID U GET IT YET?!!!11

Luna's having a 4-some ;) !!!!

LOL, oh yeah, it's all sexy, all the time. :)

Beautiful eyes!!

I'm extremely biased, but yes he does...they make me swoon. :)

I had to slather on some more Sungold Cacao...it makes me feel all :grin_sun:

Edited by luna65

OMG DID U GET IT YET?!!!11

Nawt yesterday...(bad weekend feh) but I HAZ DEM NAO!

I'm trying to figure out if I should sample them *before* coffee or after...

I think they must be MINES :winktongue::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:(

If'n they *are* and if'n you don't liek teh Orchidelerium...you must let me know what you might consider tradsies for! I'd definitley do so, including phero samps...

• 4 weeks later...

I never even knew you made these, or were even up for purchase !?

Congrats though, they sound Marvelous Luna !

If'n they *are* and if'n you don't liek teh Orchidelerium...you must let me know what you might consider tradsies for! I'd definitley do so, including phero samps...

I was never invoiced so I assume they had been taken already