AD-GhostBumps.jpg

Ghost Bumps

AD-ElixirSilver.jpg

Elixir of Silver

AD-LPSunfire.jpg

Love Potion: Sunfire

AD-BrotherBrimstone.jpg

Brother Brimstone

All labels by Starlitegirl, with a little tweaking from moi.

Names by me, Luna, Starlitegirl, and Naughty Jester.

Potion ideas by me, John John, Naughty Jester, Ail, Catherine, Luna & Starlitegirl.

Awesome stories by Luna...on the way!

Oooh! Stupid FFox @home would not load the pretty pictures! I can see 'em now! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Slow on the update today, I just noticed they all haz a full moon!

Edited by katz

Stunning! ...I am amazed at the wonder of it all,from concept to creation. Will so look forward to the descriptions and Luna's always scintilating stories :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:

C'mon descriptions! (I think I just heard my wallet sobbbing) :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Just when I thought I'd had all the scents I 'needed' there is a month entirely dedicated to my favorite things that go bump in the night.

C'mon descriptions! (I think I just heard my wallet sobbbing) :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Just when I thought I'd had all the scents I 'needed' there is a month entirely dedicated to my favorite things that go bump in the night.

Just wait till Septmber for October hits!

Look at those gorgeous labels! **shakes keyboard, hoping descriptions will fall out**

No, no silly, the *monitor* is where the descriptions are stored! Just like the images!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Mmmm...Prophetic Pie and Elixer of Silver both caught my eye!!

I got my eye on Sunfire & gonna grab an '09 Spring Equinox ( I must have every LP variant from the beginning of my time here, lol )

I forsee a Phophetic Pie in my future. Bwah ha ha

You must be psychic! :(

Yeah it's all established mythology...just my little twist on it (with input and impetus from Team LPMP).

Edited by luna65

Hmmm... I wonder if any of these smells like Sugared Bonfire? :(

that would be so exciting, one of my absolute favourites as well! fnaar, can't wait to read the descriptions of everything and get my greedy mitts on the paypal trigger finger when it is ready ^^

I just Wiki'd the Tale of Seven Tears...(I did not know that one) oooh, got chills!

Ah. Like Ondine the Selkie. Must look it up then...

Twas a movie made as well, I think.

Without access to the attachments and descriptions, I think Elixir of Silver & S'more Than A Feeling will be something I will be interested in.

DITTO ! as long as S'more Than A Feeling, doesn't have chocolate, I just want the toasted marshmallo-y scent

oops ! they look and sound FAB !

Edited by liz

I just Wiki'd the Tale of Seven Tears...(I did not know that one) oooh, got chills!

I couldn't get that one...keeps asking me if I mean "The Tale of Seven Years" ?? no comprendo ?

DITTO ! as long as S'more Than A Feeling, doesn't have chocolate, I just want the toasted marshmallo-y scent

It does have chocolate because it's a s'mores scent, but Mara can clarify how strong.

Glad I have the sampler subscription.....

Ugh! Even though intellectually I know that it will likely be a day or three before the descriptions are up I find myself checking back every little while- just in case. I need to go call a distraction.

Here's the short descripts, to ease a little of the wait... :(

AD-SpiritBottle.jpg

Spirit Bottle

A potion of courage and confidence, power and command - all the elements required to manage your pesky Djinn. Based upon the Hoodoo "Bend Over" potion; potent EOs and oils of Calamus Root, Katrifay, Vetiver, Anise, Frankincense and Honeysuckle are added to lush Indian and Arabian Attars and Musks, Saffron and Dahnul Oud.

CALAMUS ROOT EO ~ Power and control.

KATRIFAY EO ~ Fortifying, for aiding and restoring of physical strength.

BERGAMOT EO ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches.

FRANKINCENSE ~ Spirituality and power, purification, consecration, protection, exorcism

HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.

RUH ZAFRAN (SAFFRON) ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust. Purification, healing, clairvoyance.

ANISE ~ Clairvoyance, protection, luck, cleansing, purification.

VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

DAHNUL OUD (AGARWOOD) ~ Love, aphrodisiac, spirituality, health.

Expels negative energies, brings alertness, relieves anxiety, invokes a sense of strength and peace and enhances cerebral functioning. Agarwood is highly psychoactive. It is used for a spiritual journey, enlightenment & clarity.

INDIAN BLACK AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

ARABIAN BLACK MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AD-ShenTao.jpg

Shen Tao

Sweet enough for the gods themselves...a delicious peaches-and-cream blend made warm with floriental accents, abundantly powerful...just as the immortal peach granted longevity and good fortune to all who tasted it,

PEACHES & PEACH BOSSOM ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches.

DEWBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection.

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

HYACINTH ~ Attracts love and luck; protection, playfulness, joy, relieves grief, eases childbirth. Dependability, constancy, friendship.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

PINK, WHITE & MUSCOVADO SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

AD-MarigoldAmaranth.jpg

Marigold & Amaranth

An ode to immortal love, comprised of sweet green apples, daisy petals (he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...), marigold and amaranth - for healing of grief and broken hearts, May Lily, orange blossom and orange blossom honey - for eternal love and marriage; sugar - for sweetness, love and wishes come true, and earth for renewal, reincarnation and life.

MARIGOLD ~ Strengthening & comforting, prophetic dreams, divination, protection. A traditional gift for the expelling of grief, and for their gift of yearly rebirth.

AMARANTH ~ Speeds healing, mends broken hearts, wisdom, protection, aids recovery from grief.

GREEN APPLE ~ Immortality, love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, fortelling spells.

APPLE BLOSSOM ~ Peace of mind, contentment, success, happiness, love attracting.

MAY LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, breaks hexes. A blessing for departed souls.

ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

HONEY and SUGAR ~ for sweetness, love, and wishes come true.

DAISY ~ Gentleness, innocence, loyalty and romance. Love, reunion, luck.

EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

AD-PropheticPie.jpg

Prophetic Pie

A delicious smelling concoction, designed to assist you in overcoming whatever ails ye...maybe before you even know what it is yourself. Ingredients to attract helpful spirits, build courage and confidence, attract love and prosperity, encourage physical well-being, and soothing of emotional burdens.

* RHUBARB ~ Protection, fidelity, willpower.

* PERSIMMON ~ Sex, sexual identity, healing, good fortune.

* LEMON BLOSSOM ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

* GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

* PECAN ~ Money, employment.

* BUTTER ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

* BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

* VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

AD-BrotherBrimstone.jpg

Brother Brimstone - for Men

A fun, sexy and ferocious interpretation of the old west bad guy, comprised of Hay, Firewood, Dirt, Kentucky Bourbon, Sage Brush, Leather, Mexican Spice, and smoky resins. Try paired with our Wanted Man pheromone formula!

AD-SevenTears.jpg

Seven Tears

A scent evocative of the cold northern seas, from whence the Selkies come. Sea air aquatics, driftwood and sand; strewn with Scottish flora of thyme, heather and daffodil; peppermint - to enhance the sense of cold water, and woody notes of Amyris, Scots Pine and Norwegian Spruce. This scent is equally appropriate for both women and men.

THYME ~ Protection from negativity, rejuvenating. Health, healing, sleep, psychic power enhancement, love, purification, courage.

HEATHER ~ Admiration and beauty; protection, especially over women and virtue. Peace, beginnings, elemental magic, wishes granted.

DAFFODIL ~ Regard, sympathy and affection returned, true eternal love, fertility, luck.

PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

WATER (aquatic notes really) ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.

SALT ~ protection, purification, grounding, feminine energy. Resurrection, baptism.

PINE (Nuts, Cones, Needles) ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

SPRUCE ~ Protection against enemies.

CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, invigorating.

AMYRIS ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

AD-LPSunfire.jpg

Love Potion: Sunfire - brewed on the Summer Solstice 2010

Our luscious LP base of Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Verbena and Apricot...this time joined by Caribbean and Thai Coconut, Pineapple, Green Musk, and Sugar Cane, plus a lush swirling mass of gold mica, to give the look of the roiling tumult of the summer sun.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

VERBENA ~ Mood uplifting, makes one attractive to the opposite sex, everlasting love.

APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.

COCONUT ~ Receptivity, protection, purification.

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.

CANE SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

GREEN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

GOLD MICA ~ Wealth, prosperity, wisdom. Aggressive, projective, courage and confidence. Analytical properties, positive and loving.

AD-Smores.jpg

S'more Than a Feeling

The sweet scent of marshmallows toasted over a campfire, paired with graham crackers and just a hint of melting chocolate. (Yup, fans of our long sold out Sugared Bonfire perfume will love this one too!)

MARSHMALLOW ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

TOASTED GRAHAM FLOUR ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness.

WOOD SMOKE ~ Smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.

AD-ElixirSilver.jpg

Elixir of Silver

Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

A peaceful, soothing protection potion, enhanced with our Tranquility pheromone blend. A blend of Ethiopian and Arabian Myrrhs, Redwood, Oakmoss, Cane Sugar, Cinnamon, Woods and Nubian Musk.

MYRRH ~ Soothing, powerful guard against evil.

REDWOOD ~ Protection, love, success, power.

OAK MOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

CANE SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

NUBIAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

OAK ~ Endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

STERLING SILVER - We've added swirling flakes of sterling silver of edible quality to this potion. Silver is feminine in energy and intimately tied to the Moon and all

her deities. Silver represents protection (especially over women), love, the psychic mind and healing.

AD-LureSiren.jpg

Lure of the Siren

The power of the Siren is in her song, and she shares her gift with you through this potion, Solarized (using the techniques of color therapy) in hues of orange and it's partner blue, further enhanced by the presence of tiny crystals of blue Sodalite and orange Carnelian. A sheer, airy Ginger/Orange scent, refreshing and smooth, designed to bring out your voice, and let it soar.

ORANGE EO & TANGERINE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

BLUE CHAMOMILE EO ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.

GINGER EO ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.

CARNELIAN (stone) ~ Excellent for singers and public speakers. Encourages courage and confidence, and minimizes stage fright. Stimulates sexual impulses and passion.

SODALITE (stone) ~ Throat Chakra. Balances heealth and energy in the area of the throat and thyroid. Also for peace and tranquility, and the easing of stress.

AD-GhostBumps.jpg

Ghostbumps

Ethereal, elegant, mysterious, opulent and a touch "antique" smelling, featuring a soft blending of African Rosewood, Egyptian Musk, White Peach, Parma Violet, Jasmine blossoms, Vanilla, White Cedar, Amber and a drop of Lemon.

ROSEWOOD ~ Love, spreads an exotic aura, mystery, darkness. Enhances psychic powers, healing, divination, luck, protection.

LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

EGYPTIAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

WHITE PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.

PARMA VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.

JASMINE BLOSSOM ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

WHITE CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

WOW...just wow :D

Sunfire,Elixer of Silver and S'mores for starters! ...but they all sound droolworthy.

ETA:...forgot to say how much I like the "Campfire" theme :(

Edited by Calii