New Releases for JULY 2010

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yup, fans of our long sold out Sugared Bonfire perfume will love this one too!)

You can all thank me now for this. :(

Oh la la! I'm liking the 'Silver'

Ravioli,

Pixie

Oh...These look like they alll might be right up my alley! Love the names! Great inspiration ladies!

I couldn't help but amuse myself with those selkie legends. I wonder how many women ot into trouble for cheating if they could plausibly blame it on a bewitchment.....

Ail, I think we need a swooning emoticon!

I'm sure I wouldn't mind the bewitchment, so long as he didn't smell too strongly of rotten fish!

I couldn't help but amuse myself with those selkie legends. I wonder how many women ot into trouble for cheating if they could plausibly blame it on a bewitchment.....

I'm sure I wouldn't mind the bewitchment, so long as he didn't smell too strongly of rotten fish!

Easy - no open mouth kisses.

I always like me a little tail.

Not strong at all. It's just a dot, to cover the magical purpose.

Prophetic Pie has a tad more lemon in it than this one does.

Thank you Mara, that puts me at ease because I do tend to amp it but such a small amount won't do anything, and Prophetic Pie well, I'll amp all the gooey sugary stuff over the lemon. :swoon:

I just had to pop back into this thread to say.....

:swoon:

HAHAHAHA....thanks Ail!

Did you just say all phero month. :swoon: In that case I'll have to be strong too.

Well I thought I saw it posted somewhere, but don't hold me to it.....& please don't hold off on this month if you don't have to...Lord knows I'm sorely tempted, but I don't want get to crazy with the student loans!

:jumpforjoy:

can we order yet ? and any PEs this month ?

Edited by liz

:jumpforjoy:

can we order yet ? and any PEs this month ?

That is what I'm looking forward to, can we order yet? Huh? Can we? When can we?

I just loaded up the store pages, so you can order via the Gift Shoppe area now. But the expanded descripts and Luna's wonderful writings are not ready yet...They will be up either late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!!!!

HUGZ ALL AROUND!!!!!!

:wub:

I just loaded up the store pages, so you can order via the Gift Shoppe area now. But the expanded descripts and Luna's wonderful writings are not ready yet...They will be up either late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!!!!

HUGZ ALL AROUND!!!!!!

:wub:

Ooh, the website is down for me right now (11:06 Central time) me thinks that bodes well for buying in a shortly while! :) ('Be quiet wallet, quit sobbing and trying to hide my credit card!')

Ach! I wasn't planning on buying anything for August but after seeing this I might have to buy at least one or two. But what to choose?!

Edited by Rad47

I've learned that resistance is futile when it comes to LPs, but I can limit myself to once a month firmly. That's good for everyone all around,lol. & to all you newbs...don't ever think you have a complete collection, cuz then the next month's releases'll roll around, & you'll eventually admit to yourself that having a complete collection just aint gonna happen, lol.

Oh wow, Luna you seriously outdid yourself with your descriptions/stories! I don't have the vocabulary to express how much I enjoyed reading that. Thanks for a very entertaining read! :D

:thumbup:

Thanks all, I'm so happy you are enjoying them...they could have each been an epic on their own but I worked really hard to pare them down and make them flow one to the other and it's gratifying to know it worked!

:thumbup:

Thanks all, I'm so happy you are enjoying them...they could have each been an epic on their own but I worked really hard to pare them down and make them flow one to the other and it's gratifying to know it worked!

Guess who has no access to them ...... sob, sob!