Hi everybody, I'm new and confused ; ) But I'm enjoying the forum a ton, I can't stop reading. I've learned a bit from you guys so thanks.

Here's the deal: I made a list of the pheros and perfumes I want but I NEED one more addition: the cops (oooh, so intriguing). The affects sound like sooo much fun, I really can't wait to order and try them out with my bf. I've been leaning towards either OCCO or Like a Magnet. I can't figure out which would be more jaw droopingly sexy.

I've read that LAM has less cops and less scent than OCCO and that OCCO is pretty much scented EoW. So I think okay, I want the OCCO because this is going to be strictly for nights with my babe. I believe that OCCO would get more of the "I want you now" affects from my man but I've been reading and it seems that some of the OCCO reviews don't have any crazier affect than the LAM reviews (unless I haven't found that review yet). Do you think it's possible the guys aren't as affected by OCCO because the EoW's are so well hidden? I know that they shouldn't be in your face cuz they stink, but I think I read somewhere that a teensy bit of cops pokin' through is when a guy actually takes notice of that funky smell (and likes it. :great: Hopefully :) , if not I'm lucky I have kitty and I'll say he had an accident, he he)

So maybe in the end LAM would be more effective because guys may be able to smell the cops coming through because of the lighter scent? But then again, some people layer scents over LAM anyways to cover it more, right? Ahhh, too many choices for me, it's makin' me a crazy woman. Can you please let me know which worked best for you, I'd appreciate the help so much. Thanks.

:dreadlocksnaner: OMG it's Bob Marley BaNaN, too cute.

Edited by honeybee716

Personally:

-LAM only works on my woobie in The Captivation Equation, which has a higher concentration of the mix, IIRC (hopefully someone else can verify this).

-OCCO works like a charm, turns him into a crazed slobbering pouncy thing.

I can smell the cops in my OCCO blend (I've compared the OCCO vs. NoCo versions) but I don't think it's necessary for a man to consciously detect them for it to have the proper effect. It certainly helps, in most cases (i.e. proper place and time) to get to the desired outcome, but the process is just as much subconcious, I think...after all, it's not like a man will necessarily recognize the scent of copulins when blended with a perfume...he'll just know he's got a erection. :)

Even though you can smell the cops, it's really more on a subconscious level. Like maybe the fragrances smell naughty, or more bluntly like sex. The LAMs are more lightly scented, but with the addition of A-Nol makes it more lighthearted. I have it as a boost in Tangy Ylang & the best description I can give is 'happy juice'.

@ Luna CE is about 1/3rd concentration of Magnet as the LAMs, but because it's a spray it has greater diffusion.

Edited by Beccah1

Luna,

....and then that's all he knows, ha ha ha.

Thanks for the reply. The slobbering pouncer is what I'm after so one up for the OCCO.

I'm happy you replied Luna, like I said I've been reading a bit and your posts are so honest and informative.

And all the ladies seem to know so much from what I've been reading, I'd like to hear what you have to say too. :)

@ Luna CE is about 1/3rd concentration of Magnet as the LAMs, but because it's a spray it has greater diffusion.

Ah okay...yeah the diffusion thing works so well with Quince I think I'm going to have to break my vow concerning the beta sprays altogehter.

I say try BOTH!

I am never without OCCO and LAM in my arsenal for "playtime".....I have some in roll-on for cuddle time, and some in spray, for when he is not paying much attention to me, but I WANT him to.....it reaches out and grabs him.....

Personally:

-LAM only works on my woobie in The Captivation Equation, which has a higher concentration of the mix, IIRC (hopefully someone else can verify this).

Luna I think Mara mentioned this in a previous post, Captivation Equation has only 333mcg per bottle, it is the same concentration as any phero enhanced fragrance (not like fragrances boosted with add-in pheros FYI)

I'll try to look for her post.

HoneyBee, welcome here! I think both OCCO + LAM are staples, you can't go wrong with either one. Finding the scents that work best for you is also a big part of the fun.

I really like the fun effect of alphanol in LAM, so I think it is a great one to carry around, it seems to losen up people around you.

That said OCCO has great scents, I love the pink, have it in spray form. It has a great throw. Blue is also a great scent, although it took me while to get used to it.

My BF doesn't seem to be affected by phero much, so I wear these for myself really.

Mademoiselle, thanks for the info. I decided to get the OCCO trails so that way I can try ALL the scents out, sounds like too much fun! And I've read the reviews for LAM and that one sounds awesome. The whole "stupid-horny" behavior should be pretty funny (if my bf even reacts--I hope so) but I am going to get Lace so I figured for now, I can layer that with the cops to get a mix of the A-nol and cops if thats what I'm in the mood for but I know it won't be the same cuz of the Est. but maybe (?). But for sure in my future I want to try LAM. And I actually wanted to try the pink one you have, so it's nice to know it covers well. I have a list all ready to go of what I'm about to order and then I have a second list too, for when ever next time is, and it keeps growing and growing, lol. I'm anxious to try so many of them, but I do have some samples coming and I think they should be here tomorrow YAY!!!

Mademoiselle, thanks for the info. I decided to get the OCCO trails so that way I can try ALL the scents out, sounds like too much fun! And I've read the reviews for LAM and that one sounds awesome. The whole "stupid-horny" behavior should be pretty funny (if my bf even reacts--I hope so) but I am going to get Lace so I figured for now, I can layer that with the cops to get a mix of the A-nol and cops if thats what I'm in the mood for but I know it won't be the same cuz of the Est. but maybe (?). But for sure in my future I want to try LAM. And I actually wanted to try the pink one you have, so it's nice to know it covers well. I have a list all ready to go of what I'm about to order and then I have a second list too, for when ever next time is, and it keeps growing and growing, lol. I'm anxious to try so many of them, but I do have some samples coming and I think they should be here tomorrow YAY!!!

Ooooh exciting!!! I hope you get some good reactions out of your man!!! My bf is definitely more the exception rather than the rule, when it comes to cops, so you shouldn't have a problem! ;-)