Dirty Sexy

Dolly

OK, trying this one today.....actually, I have 4 different scents on right now, on various sniffing points.... :):)

This one suprised me the most. Not really what I expected, but still very nice.....the description on the site says...

The scents of Tunisian and Baltic Ambers mix with Indonesian and Sudanese Patchouli - combining with a sexy feminine Musk, and a touch of candied fruits

Wet an on initial drydown, this one is very fruity on me. VERY sweet and fruity. After it starts to dry, I get a hint of amber and patchouli, but not much. Not much musk comes through on me, not even after completely dried. This is one that my skin sucked in very quickly. After 2 hours, it is almost completely gone.....a slight hint that MAYBE I was wearing perfume in that spot. This one is nice, but will require re-application....on me, at least.

I expected from the description for this one to be a lot darker and deeper......it is still well-done though, as all of the scents here are.... :)

Ok, second try with this one......on the first application, it wore off really quick. Well, I just worked out, and took a shower, and removed all of the tested scents from today.

I didn't know if this one was supposed to be shaken or not, so I shook it (I didn't the first time). This time, I get more of the resinous scent and what I think is the musk is peeking through.....still very fruity.....it ALMOST reminds me of Messalina (my personal fave) but without the floral notes. Ok, so I am liking this one more the second time around.....

If any of you try this one, shake it......it may not look like it needs it, but it seems to make a difference..... :)

I'll post later if I notice that it lasts longer this time around, too.....

I wore this the other night to a club, so here is my review! LOL (many compliments BTW)

Wet fruit incense and light musk.

After about 15 minutes, more of the resin and musk come up, I get more patch and amber now.

1 hour, on skin, a touch of animal musk and fruit together with amber rounding it out, some got on my jacket and I smell sweaty fruit-OH WOW!

I amp anything fruit, and tone down musk!

I wore this the other night to a club, so here is my review! LOL (many compliments BTW)

Wet fruit incense and light musk.

After about 15 minutes, more of the resin and musk come up, I get more patch and amber now.

1 hour, on skin, a touch of animal musk and fruit together with amber rounding it out, some got on my jacket and I smell sweaty fruit-OH WOW!

I amp anything fruit, and tone down musk!

Yeah, my body chemistry does that too.....fruit shows big on me.....this one smells much better on me after shaking it.....it seems to be lasting longer this time than the first, also......

Big ups to you Danna.....I saw that you were the creator of this one!!! My darlin' loves the name, BTW..... :)

I love this one. The fruit isn't as present on me, but it does soften the patchouli nicely, and keep it on the sexy side of dirty.

When I go contra dancing, at the end of the evening I smell my hands, and no matter where I've been dancing, there's always this lovely blend of scents with a soft/bright patchouli base. I don't know why, that's just the way it is. Contra dancing must attract men who wear patchouli. I've often thought it would be nice to have a perfume which caught that "end of the dance" scent. Dirty Sexy does exactly that, and adds a feminine twist. Beautifully done.

There is more fruit in the bottle than on my skin, but not much of a morph between hitting my skin and the drydown. The next morning, I still have sweet amber on my skin, and patchouli on my sheets.

I'm wearing this one again today, and am REALLY enjoying it. It seems like each time I wear it, it is a little different. Today, it is still mostly fruit, BUT I'm getting more of the resin & patchouli. I think I could wear this one on a daily basis..... :) Hmmmmm, I may need to get another bottle.... :)

I am predicting that this will age really well, so I am going to hoard my own special bottles!

I may have to get an extra bottle myself, specifically for hoarding....... :)

Oh yes, this is the stuff! I love the combination of patchouli, amber and fruit. All of the notes were present straight away, mixing so beautifully. Very different and dead sexy. This too, is on my bottle list. (I may even forgive my skin for what it did to Phero Girl Dominance.)

Every time I wear this one, it smells a little different.....I am becoming hooked on it.....I think I definitely need an extra bottle.....I am anxious to see my darlin's reaction to it this evening....

Every time I wear this one, it smells a little different.....I am becoming hooked on it.....I think I definitely need an extra bottle.....I am anxious to see my darlin's reaction to it this evening....

Well, my sweetie liked this one better than the Dominance......he called it unusual, and VERY sexy. He even suggested that I may want to get an extra bottle of it. Which, I just might do, as soon as my credit card recovers.... :(

Men are funny! LOL

He just can't stop talking about it! He has emailed me twice today, talking about the "Dirty Sexy" perfume, and how much he liked it...... :(

I adore this one too. I've been putting it on to sleep in and have fevered dreams.

And isn't the label picture fabulous? I want to look just like her in my next life. ;)

Oh yeah, I really REALLY like this one.....wish I looked like her NOW....

Ok, so tonight, I have made a discovery.....for those of you who are EoW fans, Dirty Sexy covers it completely, and quite beautifully...... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this weekend, I wore Dirty Sexy around my honey and his friend, and when I walked through the room past them, his friend said....."Wow. What is that perfume she's wearing?" My fiancee told him the name of it, and after they had a good chuckle about the name, and then his friend said that it was very unusual and that he really liked it......I get that reaction from all of the LPMP scents, though.....

This one is just strong enough to leave a small, DELICIOUS scent trail, yet not be overpowering......love it!

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

Because I'm home doin' nothing ...but posting perhaps... and my package is out there somewhere...I decided to test one from last month I hadn't tried yet. Slather it on, why not? Hrm. Where's the Dirty? Wait...it's pretty...almost floral on me...must be the fruits. Sit outside in the sunset warmth...ok THERE the resins are, aha! Warmed up it's *mucho* more sexy! I like this one, and somehow can see it paired with a big, fat rose accord.

Because I'm home doin' nothing ...but posting perhaps... and my package is out there somewhere...I decided to test one from last month I hadn't tried yet. Slather it on, why not? Hrm. Where's the Dirty? Wait...it's pretty...almost floral on me...must be the fruits. Sit outside in the sunset warmth...ok THERE the resins are, aha! Warmed up it's *mucho* more sexy! I like this one, and somehow can see it paired with a big, fat rose accord.

Yeah, this one is pretty, yet very VERY sexy......I absolutely adore it.....this is one of the only ones that I have ever purchased a second bottle of, simply for hoarding purposes..... Dark Seductions is the only other one that currently falls into that category......

Edited by Dolly

Yeah, this one is pretty, yet very VERY sexy......I absolutely adore it.....this is one of the only ones that I have ever purchased a second bottle of, simply for hoarding purposes..... Dark Seductions is the only other one that currently falls into that category......

I got Dirty Sexy on now. I LOVE THIS ONE TOO! All the notes are just blended so well and the smell is dead on sexy. I love the light fruity smell even though it is not ALL fruity...the other notes are saying, "hello". I can see why men would love this as it is very sexy. Too bad I am not going anywhere tonight. The only ones smelling me are my babies (dogs and cat).

Very unusual. I applied this on at night. When I first opened it's got a heavy resiny sweet floral scent. On me, I can smell the musk, not as offensive as I might have imagined. Smells like the fur off a ferret, with cigar ashes.

This scent conjures up a wealthy 40-ish lady appearing in a mink coat with a lit cigarrette. She's got money and so do the men she attracts. I would imagine a guy who enjoys the richness of a cigar will appreciate this smell. I can see it bring back memories.

This ain't your mama's perfume. In the morning though...it smells a bit rough, like dirty sex and ... I let you come up with the ending....

Smells like the fur off a ferret, with cigar ashes.

This scent conjures up a wealthy 40-ish lady appearing in a mink coat with a lit cigarrette.

AAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHAAAAAAA !!! Cruella DeVille !!! * as diet coke blows out of my nose* ouch ! :rolleyes:

ps: Please don't be offended, it just caught me off guard.

Edited by liz

Hahaha...my bad...yes that was the image, but sexier. Cruella DeVille, not so Cruella, more like her sister, who's busy getting laid and paid. :rolleyes:

Hey !!!! you did it again !!! you're not bad, you're wicked ! wait... wait.... Scru-ella DeVille !!!! :lol: liz

Edited by liz

Hahahaha... not as wicked as you!! That was a good one. Yes indeedy. LOL!

I have my moments :rolleyes: . liz

I have my moments :rolleyes: . liz

i had this sweatshirt that I got from the Disney store about 15 years ago, it was black with Cruella on it, and it said "HOUSE OF DEVILLE" on it, I left it somewhere....

Anyway, people would ask "What does that mean?" so I would say-"It's a fashion line from Disney, made out of puppies and small children." One woman laughed and was like, "SO THAT'S WHAT THEY DO WITH ALL THE LOST CHILDREN AT DISNEYLAND!"

I wish I could find a new shirt like that.

I wish I could find a new shirt like that.

Well, we're just gonna have to find you one !!!! :( liz

I'm giving this a second waft. I love the uniqueness, so much that I will have to keep it as my stash o'gold. My little vial of liquid gold. I wonder how long this lasts.... When I decide to go to an upscale loungey bar I will test this out. Maybe I can seduce a mayor or two with it.

My only fear in wearing it is that cats will run from me, and dogs wil chase. :rolleyes:

Edited by sugarspice

I'm giving this a second waft. I love the uniqueness, so much that I will have to keep it as my stash o'gold. My little vial of liquid gold. I wonder how long this lasts.... When I decide to go to an upscale loungey bar I will test this out. Maybe I can seduce a mayor or two with it.

My only fear in wearing it is that cats will run from me, and dogs wil chase. :rolleyes:

You know Sugarspice ! now when I wear this I get "visions" :) , of Cruella and her sleeeeezzy sees-ter :) . *hee-hee*

liz

You know Sugarspice ! now when I wear this I get "visions" <_< , of Cruella and her sleeeeezzy sees-ter :rolleyes: . *hee-hee*

liz

Know what liz? I love you to peices. :) Yah you mean Scru-ella Deville? You know, that's latin for screw da village... Girlfriend gets around..... :)

Know what liz? I love you to peices. :) Yah you mean Scru-ella Deville? You know, that's latin for screw da village... Girlfriend gets around..... :)

Being latina... I wish I was livin in a new town <_< , 'fraid it's batteries for now :rolleyes: (TMI), and I'd love a cigarette, it's been 186 days. liz

I got a lil' sample and I just tried it this morning. Wow! Can I just say Dirty Sexy is Fan Friggen Tastic! The fruits come first, full force, with the musk right behind it. BAM! BAM! Then that tones down and there are the resins...almost like going and getting sap on your hands, it's that strong! (Think Retsina!) Fortunately the resin phase is very short-lived. Finally it all tames down to a gentle clean amber-ish scent, a delicious "up close and personal" SEXY perfume with no one note taking precedence. Yummy yummy yum.

This perfume is so gorgeous it makes me want to [censored].... kiss myself.

Edited by bramblekite

I got a lil' sample and I just tried it this morning. Wow! Can I just say Dirty Sexy is Fan Friggen Tastic! The fruits come first, full force, with the musk right behind it. BAM! BAM! Then that tones down and there are the resins...almost like going and getting sap on your hands, it's that strong! (Think Retsina!) Fortunately the resin phase is very short-lived. Finally it all tames down to a gentle clean amber-ish scent, a delicious "up close and personal" SEXY perfume with no one note taking precedence. Yummy yummy yum.

This perfume is so gorgeous it makes me want to [censored].... kiss myself.

Oh yeah, isn't it great? Want to try something even better? Layer it with Nasty Habits.....YOWZA!

When I wore this out the other night, all I smelled was a dark/smokey/resin scent....no fruity notes at all. Judging by the way it smelled on me, it seemed like it would work equally well, if not better, as a men's scent.

I am curious to know if those of who are in favor of this one also experience a dark/smokey/resin scent only, or if it is balanced by fruity notes.

When I wore this out the other night, all I smelled was a dark/smokey/resin scent....no fruity notes at all. Judging by the way it smelled on me, it seemed like it would work equally well, if not better, as a men's scent.

I am curious to know if those of who are in favor of this one also experience a dark/smokey/resin scent only, or if it is balanced by fruity notes.

I get the fruit along with the resin......try this.....shake it before you apply......seemed to make a difference for me.....

Edited by Dolly

I get the fruit along with the resin......try this.....shake it before you apply......seemed to make a difference for me.....

Yes, I have to shake it too, or all I get is the dirt. (This happens with several scents, so I'm putting myself in the habit of shaking/rolling before application.)