Lure of The Siren

Beccah

AD-LureSiren.jpg

Lure of the Siren

The power of the Siren is in her song, and she shares her gift with you through this potion, Solarized (using the techniques of color therapy) in hues of orange and it's partner blue, further enhanced by the presence of tiny crystals of blue Sodalite and orange Carnelian. A sheer, airy Ginger/Orange scent, refreshing and smooth, designed to bring out your voice, and let it soar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
ORANGE EO & TANGERINE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
BLUE CHAMOMILE EO ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
GINGER EO ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
CARNELIAN (stone) ~ Excellent for singers and public speakers. Encourages courage and confidence, and minimizes stage fright. Stimulates sexual impulses and passion.
SODALITE (stone) ~ Throat Chakra. Balances health and energy in the area of the throat and thyroid. Also for peace and tranquility, and the easing of stress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very happy that I purchased this bottle unsniffed. The gem stones are pretty shades of orange & blue, much like the scent is warm with an aquatic feel to it.. I will have to report back on my success with the intent of it.

• 3 weeks later...

The orange and ginger make this a very warm golden scent, really pretty and true. This is one I would wear more for intent than scent but it does seem to help me think a little more clearly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This smells a bit like sweet lemon ginger on me :) I like the sweetness; not too strong but enough to lure you to smell more of it :)

• 6 months later...

wow, this is lighter than i thought it would be. kind of sweet and a hint of tang. peach is coming through for me, not so much the ginger. this would be a great work scent. i like this one very much.

• 1 month later...

I received a sample of this in my most recent order.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I may have to order the full size of this.

It's very fresh and light and really makes me think of the sea. It's a real mood lifting scent for me.

• 1 month later...

I feel cool and mysterious with a quiet passionate undertone. I get an very early morning on the shore kind image. It first it's tangy on me a sweet and mellow tangy citrus. I get a fresh ginger after dry down, and I am wrapped in a luscious, but not juicy, peachy note. The peach is quiet, not quite a whipser, but a song. Siren is a perfect nomer. Let me sing my praises because YUP I'm getting a bottle of this before the sale ends. I only have half a trial vial left, and I just got it yesterday!

• 5 months later...

I didn't think I would enjoy this scent because I am not really a fan of aquatics- or am I ? ~ but I am enjoying how warm and glowy this feels on me. I get all warm orangey blossoms with a hint of amber, which is probably where the warm is coming from. I like that it feels clean and clear? Like the note of this make sense to me. Like everything makes sense actually! This reminds me of cleaning on a sunny day and the windows are open, and you can smell the white kitchen curtains with the sun and orange pledge on the hardwood floors. It actually feel like cleaning now! I would for sure use this when I want to get some cleaning done. I really like the energy in this one too. It's really bringing a lot of happy memories for me to the surface. Nice. I think I need a bottle of this for the weekends especially for Spring/Summer.

Jesus I'm starting to obsess now on Spring/Summer scents. This one must really be strong intent wise if it's making me think about cleaning and being all domestic woman. Where is the tv and bonbons in fab lingerie potion! Hurry! Quick!

Lady V RUN AND PUT ON SOME SPECIAL D. B)

I'd like to add that Lure of the Siren does NOT make me want to clean, but it DOES give me an energy lift! I've also noticed that people listen to me when I wear it. Oh and it does smell good on Mr. Matt too. I need to wear it to a gig some time and see what happens.

• 1 year later...

Not my usual choice, but I bought it for the intent. And I'm glad I did. Interestingly, on my neck (which is wear I usually apply it) I get juicy, watery, light peach and orange, with the tiniest bite of ginger. On my wrists however, the juiciness evaporates quickly and I'm left with a dry, powdery, dusty, "musk." Yes, "musk." Not sure where that came from, perhaps the amber and chamomile is going wonky?

I don't mind, though; especially since this one is primarily going straight to my throat chakra. It is very soothing, and gets rid of morning hoarseness quicker in conjunction with water, rather than with just water alone.

• 3 weeks later...

Very true to description, a nice airy ginger-orange-peach, quite light and pretty. Effervescent, almost, though it doesn't smell carbonated. My mother, who is normally pretty reserved about my perfume oils, complimented this one as soon as I sat down next to her. A big win in my book!

• 1 year later...

Wow! I got this as a freebie in a purchase from the trade boards. At first I wrote it off a little bit as a "sea" scent, which sometimes feel too briny to me. I thought this had seaweed in it. I don't know if it was the name or what, but I thought I smelled a bit of "ocean" when I first smelled this one.

But anyway, I wore it today, and it was nice. I just looked and I see it has lovely notes and not a single piece of seaweed among them. So where did I get that from!? Must have been the name and the picture on the label. Anyway, after looking at the notes, I realized this scent is right up my alley--I love orange and ginger anything. So now I need a full bottle. But it's sold out. Boo.

The only thing is, it didn't seem to last all that long on me. Like it didn't disappear right away or anything, but it didn't last all day. But that's okay; this is the kind of scent I wouldn't mind reapplying.

I still don't know why I thought I smelled seaweed. *wanders away muttering*