S'more Than a Feeling

luna65

Forgot I posted this in here LO...whatever you decide to boost try it,step by step,has never failed :001_302:

This just gets better and better :) Ask a man to smell you after telling him what it is... graham cracker,oh...marshmallow,ok yeah...chocolate, ohhh yeah...smoke, YES,YES,biggest smile "I get it,I get it,I get it" :rofl222:

...and this one had a cops boost,just sayin...inhale,exhale :001_302:

• 2 months later...

What a warm, delectable scent! Originally, I purchased this with the intent of wearing it for next years Passover during the Chametz Week theme (the first and only theme-week I have done) but I like this too much to wait a year! Yummmmy scrumptious sweet graham cracker spiciness, then ... There's the fluffy marshmallow... Followed by a drizzle of chocolate. Very nice! And, I'm not one to normally indulge in the foody scents, preferring the resins and occasionally the florals instead, but this scent is yummy! Glad I snagged a bottle!

• 4 months later...

What a warm, delectable scent! Originally, I purchased this with the intent of wearing it for next years Passover during the Chametz Week theme (the first and only theme-week I have done) but I like this too much to wait a year! Yummmmy scrumptious sweet graham cracker spiciness, then ... There's the fluffy marshmallow... Followed by a drizzle of chocolate. Very nice! And, I'm not one to normally indulge in the foody scents, preferring the resins and occasionally the florals instead, but this scent is yummy! Glad I snagged a bottle!

Chai, is the chocolate really strong in this one?

IMO the graham cracker accord and the "toasted" quality are the strongest parts of the scent, but it's not a deep chocolate, like in A Regal Confection, for example.

For DD:

on wet i get yummy warm graham crakers! then the chocolate and marshmallow. on full dry i keep that chocolate smell with a hint of nuttiness, which i think is the crackers.

This was a yummy chocolate delight at first wiff

In the vial this smells very graham crackery, and I wasn't that keen. But after a few minutes this morphs into the best marshmallowy chocolate smell this girl's sniffer has ever smelled!

Yummmmy scrumptious sweet graham cracker spiciness, then ... There's the fluffy marshmallow... Followed by a drizzle of chocolate.

The chocolate and the marshmallow jump out of the vial but they move to the background on my skin, the chocolate comes out more in the drydown.

Hmm I like teh concept, tis a bit chocolatey for me.

Off the bat I get "graham cracker", 2 minutes later, milk chocolate and something else, and all I want to do is lick/bite/eat this part of my arm.

I find this a soft chocolate comfort scent, it really evokes memories of camp.

At first it was graham cracker blast ... I don't like graham crackers :( ... then a warm, tooth-achingly sweet milk chocolate ...

Edited by tyvey

IMO the graham cracker accord and the "toasted" quality are the strongest parts of the scent, but it's not a deep chocolate, like in A Regal Confection, for example.

My daughter wants a chocolate scent and I'm wondering if this would work... I'm thinking I would get this as a xmas present for her...

For DD:

Thanks Tyvey, my iPhone, is having problems searching today.

• 2 weeks later...

You are welcome! :) I love the long lasting smoky scent. I was amazed how it's kinda becoming addictive to me now. It's one of the scent I use a lot lately.

Thank you so much for this review, this tells me it will be a perfect scent for my daughter....thanks

I don't know how LP does it! This smells so realistic! I get the smoky marshmallow, the graham cracker and a the melty chocolate. This smell brings me back to cool nights huddled around a bonfire and making s'mores. I smell so delicious right now! Next time I have a sweet tooth, I could just put some of this on to curb a craving! Lol! This is going to be a perfect fall scent!!!

I just got this baby in the mail on Friday and I quickly sneaked a bit of this on me as I wanted to be sure my daughter would love it and WOW, will she ever, its like we were sitting at a campfire toasting marshmallows and making smore's...

I agree Hearts, I don't know how Mara makes this scents so realistic, its truly a work of art.