August 2010 Stuff

paganlady

Hey, I never said it was going to be THIS month! Did I? I planned it for October for November. So, sandwiched right between the Halloween and Christmas releases. Provided my phero suppliers are going to deliver in time. I am on them, being whiny and persistent. heh.

I can't keep up

I keep saying I should take a break...yeah right :w00t:

How did I get so addicted? What ever happened to my search for _a_ signature scent :10_small16:

So what's wrong with having 50 or so signature scents? :lolipop:

Hey I didn't give away anything except what it wouldn't be. I so totally could, but I won't. :w00t: And besides, everyone knows what one of them will be anyway.

Hey I didn't give away anything except what it wouldn't be. I so totally could, but I won't. :w00t: And besides, everyone knows what one of them will be anyway.

GAAAAD, I'm SO out of the "loop", what IS the one "everyone" knows about ?

Hey, it's right about time for August releases, isn't it? :w00t:

My wallet says "not yet" :lolipop:

That said, I do get paid this week....so after Thursday it won't be "not yet" anymore heh heh

Edited by Invidiana

a sugar scrub ? no comprendo chiquita !

"Sungold Mocha" ...if it is the fragrence in the coffee scrub,it will be, coffee,chocolate,vanilla,apricot & brown sugar...or close :w00t:

sounds really YummmyNommy

"Sungold Mocha" ...if it is the fragrence in the coffee scrub,it will be, coffee,chocolate,vanilla,apricot & brown sugar...or close :w00t:

sounds really YummmyNommy

and it's going to be a "phero' blend ?

I got into the thread well after it had been established, so I'm not getting it, I'm really NOT this stupid, heh (and I'm not implying that anyone thought I was/am)

like I said earlier....I'm SO out of the "loop"

and it's going to be a "phero' blend ?

I got into the thread well after it had been established, so I'm not getting it, I'm really NOT this stupid, heh (and I'm not implying that anyone thought I was/am)

like I said earlier....I'm SO out of the "loop"

No one would ever think you were stupid,sweetness... we know you live in a cave :lolipop:

now Calii hopes it was you who said that about yourself a few times ,or I will be wearing egg
:w00t:

No one would ever think you were stupid,sweetness... we know you live in a cave :lolipop:

now Calii hopes it was you who said that about yourself a few times ,or I will be wearing egg
:w00t:

yes Dear, twas I, you can stop laughing now !!

*it's mostly why I don't reply to many threads, I either sound SO ridiculous or I doubt my own knowledge of things, too many dead brain cells, cuz too many martinis ! (but in my defense, I've had a BLAST !!)

you can laugh again Mz Calli.

eta: * not your laughing Dear, the cave

Edited by liz

yes Dear, twas I, you can stop laughing now !!

*it's mostly why I don't reply to many threads, I either sound SO ridiculous or I doubt my own knowledge of things, too many dead brain cells, cuz too many martinis ! (but in my defense, I've had a BLAST !!)

you can laugh again Mz Calli.

eta: * not your laughing Dear, the cave

:lol: ...a friend of mine said alcohol only kills the weak brain cells. ...Heres to the Survival of the Fittest !! :D