Excalibur with Charisma added

My first order & I'm very pleased, The scent of Excalibur & the quality of this oil is phenomenal.

I've only wore it once, But I already know this is a keeper and one to be re ordered.

Thanks for the samples that came with my order :happybirthday:

Welcome to the forum,I am glad your first order was special...course I am very biased as I think everything here is :happybirthday: I came here looking for a signature scent,now I could never narrow my favorites down to just one.

I love the Excalibur scent and I can imagine that it is very nice boosted with Charisma!

• 8 months later...

I love this one. The ferns and greenery come to the fore and the woods and resins give a rich depth in the background, and then you get an uplifting freshness that is simply sublime. I guess this is from the tea. It is wonderful to smell on warm skin, and had me purring like a put-cat in mere moments.

My came with SS4M and not charisma. It is uber lush.

I love this one. The ferns and greenery come to the fore and the woods and resins give a rich depth in the background, and then you get an uplifting freshness that is simply sublime. I guess this is from the tea. It is wonderful to smell on warm skin, and had me purring like a put-cat in mere moments.

My came with SS4M and not charisma. It is uber lush.

Oh man, I LOVE the smell of this one. Gonna have to get a bottle of this. Been trying to talk myself out of it since I already have so many different scents (yet still seem to rotate between the same 4) but what is one more!

• 1 month later...
Oh man, I LOVE the smell of this one. Gonna have to get a bottle of this. Been trying to talk myself out of it since I already have so many different scents (yet still seem to rotate between the same 4) but what is one more!

What is one more indeed! You can never have too many LPs. Don't talk yourself out of it, listen to that inner voice, go on, you know you want to. If not for yourself, do it for all the lovely ladies who deserve to smell this on you. You can rest easy in the knowledge that you have done your bit for mankind for the day... :)

Edited by Elliebellikins