New Releases for AUGUST 2010

Only going to give a few teases here, cause I'm looking forward to Luna's excellent descriptions! :lol:

AD-LiqFluorite.jpg

LIQUID FLUORITE

Fluorite is the stone of the conscious mind. It is specifically for concentration and studying, mental acuity, grounding and focus. We used corresponding oils to craft this blend, and enhanced it with our Focus Potion pheromone blend. The scent can be worn by everyone, and each full sized bottle will come with an extra gift - a lovely hand crafted fluorite pendant!

AD-PomNom.jpg

POM POM NOM NOM

Sugar and spice and everything nice? Pom pom-like spicy florals, mixed with yummy pink sweetness and a hint of sweaty girl smell.... :10_small16:

AD-TeachersPest.jpg

TEACHER'S PEST

This scent can be worn by both males and females, and it's yummy!

AD-Wyz.jpg

WYZ

Ail's Mommy (she's a teacher) wanted a new potion with an owl on it! A feminine-styled wisdom potion.

AD-Sarasvati.jpg

Sarasvati: Creativity Potion

Luna pointed out that we were in need of a new creativity potion, and who better for inspiration than Sarasvati (aka Saraswati), the Goddess of art, music, poetry, the creator of written language, and proponent of education. A beautiful ode to this beautiful Goddess.

AD-AreionSkye.jpg

AREION SKYE

John dreamed up a "Pegasus" blend...airy, fresh, light and the delightful feeling of flight...for both sexes to wear. In mythology, Areion, a black winged horse, is the half-sister of Pegasus. Both shared Poseidon as a father, but had different mothers.

AD-SungoldMocha.jpg

LUNA'S SUNGOLD MOCHA

Amazingly faithful to the scent of the coffee scrub I sent around a few weeks ago. Just scrumptious. Based upon Luna's Sungold PE variations.

AD-CaramelSutra.jpg

CARAMEL SUTRA

I'm insane for this blend. Soooo nommy sexy, and a tad exotic too.

AD-ElanVitale.jpg

ELAN VITALE

A beautiful ambition potion for women. For success in all ventures, but with a little something extra for romantic success. Focus your vital energy on what you desire, and release the wish into the universe so it may come true...

AD-VicarsTarts.jpg

VICARS & TARTS

Miss Catherine lived in England for 7 years, and came back with tales of "fancy dress parties" such as the theme, "Vicars and Tarts", which she thought would be a fab idea for a perfume, and let me tell you, this came out incredible. It's the smell of wrinkly old vicars (just kidding, it's Frankincense & Myrrh), mixed with ingredients of the most delicious dessert tarts.

I'm going to go back up and add notes to the above, but a few comments first....

I redesigned the template for the labels, finally, so that everything from this point forward will work on both the roller bottles or the spray bottles, (and the trial vials too), without having to be turned sideways if you order a perfume spray. Sorry it took me so long to do this. Eventually, I will redesign the existing phero labels too, when I (ha!) have a spare moment. Starting next month, I'll do the PE labels the new way too, but this month's are still using my traditional template. Anyway, I'm relieved to finally have done this, everything should look neater across the different formats now. :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing more info on flourite as well :lol:

Chicken and Pasta,

Pixie

Definitely Teacher's Pest, Vicars & Tarts, Caramel Sutra, and Sungold Mocha! I would be eyeing the Pom Pom one too except spicy florals usually means carnation, and I'm not a huge carnation fan.

Edited by Invidiana

:lol:

luvs the Carmel Sutra label too !!

eta: Vicars & Tarts, r ight up my alley, especially w/ Ren fest coming up http://www.ctfaire.com/fall/

Pope & Cardinal

CELEBRATING 21 YEARS OF CLERICAL WACKINESS

The Pope and Cardinal have made their home at the CTRF fall festival, and continue to charm new members of their flock with their particular brand of off-beat irreverent humor. Join saintly but confused Pope Urbino and smarmy assistant Cardinal Claudio in a series of specialty shows throughout the festival day. Whether it's taking in their SINGALONG comedy music show, or acting in a improvised bible story or joining in a very Catholic game of Bingo, The Pope and Cardinal are heavenly entertainment!

eta: Rissa's PE too ! me likey !!!

Edited by liz

Only going to give a few teases here, cause I'm looking forward to Luna's excellent descriptions! :lol:

AD-LiqFluorite.jpg

LIQUID FLUORITE

Fluorite is the stone of the conscious mind. It is specifically for concentration and studying, mental acuity, grounding and focus. We used corresponding oils to craft this blend, and enhanced it with our Focus Potion pheromone blend. The scent can be worn by everyone, and each full sized bottle will come with an extra gift - a lovely hand crafted fluorite pendant!

AD-PomNom.jpg

POM POM NOM NOM

Sugar and spice and everything nice? Pom pom-like spicy florals, mixed with yummy pink sweetness and a hint of sweaty girl smell.... :aola:

AD-TeachersPest.jpg

TEACHER'S PEST

This scent can be worn by both males and females, and it's yummy!

AD-Wyz.jpg

WYZ

Ail's Mommy (she's a teacher) wanted a new potion with an owl on it! A feminine-styled wisdom potion.

AD-Sarasvati.jpg

Sarasvati: Creativity Potion

Luna pointed out that we were in need of a new creativity potion, and who better for inspiration than Sarasvati (aka Saraswati), the Goddess of art, music, poetry, the creator of written language, and proponent of education. A beautiful ode to this beautiful Goddess.

You made my Sarasvati LP, yay! I can't wait to see the notes :10_small16:

Mmmmm...Pom Pom Nom Nom, Sungold Mocha and Caramel Sutra all sound freakin awesome!!!

okay....finally able to concentrate, I'm liking the Liquid Fluorite, Sarasvati: Creativity Potion and Elan Vitale too !

in the spirit of SLG's B-day.... :lol:

when can we order ?

Edited by liz

You made my Sarasvati LP, yay! I can't wait to see the notes :10_small16:

Awww, Honey. I'm sorry! I just sought out your Saraswati post just now! But, ya know, great minds think alike! :SMOOCH!!!: Yeah, an ode to this beautiful Goddess has been long overdue, and we did indeed choose a couple of the same notes. Her sacred Lotus is in there, then I loaded it up with serious creativity inspiring ingredients.

You chose perfect Goddess ode ingredients - honey, milk, cream, malt, oats, barley - are all very authentic. (We went that way with the Hathor Creativity Potion we did a few years ago.) These are also perfect ingredients for gaining favor with the Fae. :lol:

Everything looks really really yummy. Now if I could just track down my money fairy.. I see a full sized bottle of Liquid Fluorite in my future for sure.

Countess, send your money fairy over here when you get done with him/her.......I am dying over here!

Awww, Honey. I'm sorry! I just sought out your Saraswati post just now! But, ya know, great minds think alike! :SMOOCH!!!: Yeah, an ode to this beautiful Goddess has been long overdue, and we did indeed choose a couple of the same notes. Her sacred Lotus is in there, then I loaded it up with serious creativity inspiring ingredients.

You chose perfect Goddess ode ingredients - honey, milk, cream, malt, oats, barley - are all very authentic. (We went that way with the Hathor Creativity Potion we did a few years ago.) These are also perfect ingredients for gaining favor with the Fae. :D

I'm just glad you made it, & you're the creative genius so I'm sure whatever notes used make it another masterpiece :jumpforjoy:

I think a sampler is likely to be in my future! There are a couple this month that are particularly pertinant to my life right now.

This definitely looks to be a multi-bottle month, once I get my sampler!! Caramel Sutra for sure, and Sungold Mocha most likely. Pom Pom Nom Nom sounds great too, as does Vicars and Tarts (Mr. Goddess loves Frank & Myrrh)!!

Hey Guys,

everything looks so good. I just recentley placed an order for some samplers along with a few big bottles from the sale cart. weee!!! fall is coming. my favorite season! lets hope its better then what this summers been. :lovebuggy:

Awwww...PomPom Nom Nom has honey, which means I can't wear it. :) Oh well, guess I'll get something else in its place LOL...

OMG OMG OMG...mara you dear lady how could you have known what djac was in need of? lol

Seriously, I was going to email you to ask if we had any type of LP that could be used to help me wih school stuff (creativity, concentration, success, etc) and here I come to the site and Voila! you have created my dream potions....

Yay! I just ordered!!!!!!

Flourite (2 bottles), Creativity Potion and Elan Vitale?(I hope I got thatspelling right? lol)

Oh I cannot wait to get this package....I so need all of these to hopefully give me a bit more edge with school, which by the way is sooooo time and mind consuming. (but I know it it so worth it in the end...lookout Dec 2011 -I graduate and get my degree)

Anyway back on topic....Thank you Mara for always knowing just what we need before we even ask it.

Be blessed, and hugzzzzzz

Djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Awww, djac! I explode with love for you!!! xoxoxoxox

The Liquid Fluorite is amazing. I seriously got like 2 days of work done today wearing it.

Ok, head's up everyone - I am leaving town at the end of next week and won't be back until the middle of September. (lawsuit hell, will explain elsewhere, later) Anyway, this means, Wednesday is the last order day for Betas and special orders until I get back. I'm going to zero out the cart on the PEs after tomorrow, because I won't have time to do any more until I get back.

This weekend I am planning on putting up a big big sale on the message boards. If you want anything phero amped tho, it will have to wait unless the order is placed by Wednesday. k?

John will be here filling orders and he'll have some helpers too, so everything should be delivered promptly while I am gone No worries.

Kisses and thanks!

xoxoxoxox

M

I've been refreshing the web page for the last couple of hours ...... maybe it'll be updated while I'm asleep .... oh gosh! Leave some goodies for me, please!!!

The new releases are updated on the site, or do you mean the sale? You probably mean the sale stuff.

OHHH,I am so sorry not to have read this first,I just ordered...I would have waited to save you extra fees :)

Dear Mara,I am so sorry you are having these problems,I will continue to send positive vibes.

Thank you, Calii!

re the sale, this is going to take me most of the day to program. Sorry if I made it sound like it was going to start at any second. It'll be hours from now, and a lot of stuff, so no worries.