Celestial Lust Dust

Chaionlife

The fairest, loftiest, most gentle scents of Baby White Tea Leaf, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Wild Pansies and White Ginger; ingredients fabled to attract a mate, inspire lust, and induce passion.

This was a delightful surprise! I was a bit hesitant regarding this scent, because my skin seems to "powder" the lighter scents into complete oblivion, so I was delightfully surprised to find that not only did this one present itself upon my skin but it does so in a wonderfully sweet manner. Front and center upon application is a lovely cherry blossom scent with just a touch of sweetness. As it dries down, the tea and ginger gently appear. There is definitely a "powdery" note... as My Beloved says "A lot of baby powder....just the slightest touch of floral...very nice, very clean"... but the scents stays on my skin and doesn't waft away as most scents of this type do. I think this will be a nice alternative scent; a light, innocent (yet very sexy and appealing) scent to counter my normal deep, resinous scents.

I would be interested in knowing what this scent does on other's skin.

I just received it as well, but I have 7 different scents on, I'm confused :) !! I do however like it from the dabbing wand, I'll let u know though, after I get over my LP overdose :huh: .

Edited by liz

• 3 weeks later...

I would be interested what others thought of this one too....anyone?

Liz....did you ever get over your LP OD? What did you think of it?

I think it would be cute to have in the full size, simply because the full bottles have peridot crystals......and I am an August baby.....I know, I know......maybe not the reason that I should invest in a full bottle.... :blink: So, I thought I would pick everyone's brain here.....

Come on.....whoever has tried this one, speak up!

I would be interested what others thought of this one too....anyone?

Liz....did you ever get over your LP OD? What did you think of it?

I think it would be cute to have in the full size, simply because the full bottles have peridot crystals......and I am an August baby.....I know, I know......maybe not the reason that I should invest in a full bottle.... :blink: So, I thought I would pick everyone's brain here.....

Come on.....whoever has tried this one, speak up!

I ordered a full size btl, but haven't rec'd it yet, but I happen to be wearing it right now, I'm at work so I cannot elaborate, but I 'm SOOOO glad I ordered a full size. At first I thought it was too "pretty" for me, but today I guess I'm feeling extra "pretty" (yeah, Dolly, don't spew your coffee) LOL. It reminds me of something I've tried before, and I've gotten two compliments (from MEN, well boys - 23 and 25, but I'll take them, now if I can get those same compliments wearing "Cougar"). Liz

I ordered a full size btl, but haven't rec'd it yet, but I happen to be wearing it right now, I'm at work so I cannot elaborate, but I 'm SOOOO glad I ordered a full size. At first I thought it was too "pretty" for me, but today I guess I'm feeling extra "pretty" (yeah, Dolly, don't spew your coffee) LOL. It reminds me of something I've tried before, and I've gotten two compliments (from MEN, well boys - 23 and 25, but I'll take them, now if I can get those same compliments wearing "Cougar"). Liz

I ordered a full-size as well; I love this scent. It was a very pleasant surprise, due to the subtleness/powdery aspect of the scent. And, My Beloved, like your complimenting/admiring gentlemen (gentleboys?), truly likes this scent.

Well, thanks so much ladies! Guess this is one I need to keep on my "list".....yes, the proverbial LIST......

And, no Liz, I didn't spit my coffee..... :blink: .....I have days like that too, where I am just feeling extra feminine and pretty.....so this might be a good choice for those days.....

I ordered a full-size as well; I love this scent. It was a very pleasant surprise, due to the subtleness/powdery aspect of the scent. And, My Beloved, like your complimenting/admiring gentlemen (gentleboys?), truly likes this scent.

Oddly, CLD arrived today, I hoping that desired responses are from the "gentleboys" older brothers ^_^ .

Oddly, CLD arrived today, I hoping that desired responses are from the "gentleboys" older brothers ^_^ .

Definitely let us know how it goes...... ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
I really like the smell, a tad citrus and tea rose. It's a very clean scent. After wearing it, it smells like Coast/Dial the soap bar without the soap. I forget which ones have the blue swirls.

It's a great unisex scent. It's a great wear on day you want to be less fem/sexy and just more alert and refreshed. If you dont buy a bottle for yourself. Buy one for the men in your life.

Really ? I find it very feminine, at first I thought, too dainty for me, then it grew on me. Oddly, the trial size smelled (is that a word ?)differently from the full size, that I eventually ordered. Hmmmm.... liz

Hi Liz,

You were too quick. I actually deleted that and put it in Essence of luck. I dunno how I got it on the wrong thread.

SugarSpice

Oh.. don't get me wrong, by reading some of the posts, I've gathered that everyone has a very individual reaction. I don't believe I've tried Essence of Luck though.... liz

• 1 month later...
Has anyone layered this scent with another one, with great results?

Oh, yes... I love using Celestial Lust Dust for layering. It adds a lovely softening/powdery element when layered with Raven's Secret Weapon and I really appreciate its effect when layered with Cougar and/or Cuddle Bunny.

Oh, yes... I love using Celestial Lust Dust for layering. It adds a lovely softening/powdery element when layered with Raven's Secret Weapon and I really appreciate its effect when layered with Cougar and/or Cuddle Bunny.

Mmm, those sound like great additions!

I tried Pied Piper over it and it finished quite nicely. I think I will try Cougar next and then the others :omgwtf:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oooooh,

Now y'all people are wrong...how come nobody told me?

Just sniffed a sample I received and oh my damn, this is fabulous...well, I don't know jack about scent description but I do know the word "Yummy"... I can't stop smelling myself...fabulous wet...even better on drydown.

Just went and purchased a full bottle...yeah it's not on the endangered list, but ya never know with this LP addiction group. hehehe

Great LP Mara and Danna...freakin great. Could easily become a new favorite.

djac

oh I can see this real nicely with cuddlebunny, Treasured hearts, SS4W...and yeah maybe some EST

Edited by djacquelynstew

nope sorry not anymore but if I come across some I'll let you know :)

It's cool thanks Ivy...I actually placed an order for a full bottle earlier today...I think I may have gotten the last? in any case, so glad I snagged a bottle

djac

I think Joanna has a bottle for sale btw, cheap too.

Thanks Ivy...I actually went ahead and purchased a full bottle...but since I do really like this one, perhaps I will just see what she wants for it...prolly will go ahead and get it.

djac