Also new and freshly arrived in North American

Indigo

I just arrived in Canada a few months ago and just arrived on this board too.... I am half English and half French so hello and bonjour to tout le monde on this board well-versed in the magickal scented lexicon of pheros. I have some advice to request from you savvy sage pheros pros.

I just placed my first order for:

Lace

Sexology

Bam

Blatant Invitation

EoW

True Confessions

Obviously my initial bias is towards sexually enhancing blends however I hope to order more social blends once my now stripped wallet has recovered from this current denuding...

Any advice from experienced pheros-users as to how best to hide especially the cops heavy EoW with perfume would be great... any particular scents better than others??

I love using essential oils, any that you think would serve me well?

I did want to order some prescented like OCCO but then I thought why do a waltz when you can do a tango... so I ordered mostly unscented blends.

I told my homme that I had ordered perfume -did not tell him anything about the pheros- I just came to join him in Canada as he is from here and he's talking marriage so I can stay here and get my papers once my tourist visa expires, I 'm hoping true confessions will open him up so I can ascertain if his motivations and heart are true! Afterall its been a huge culture shock coming here to skyscraper land and coca culture from my previous world of gothic ancient cobblestoned streets full of gargoyles and rich with the history of thousands of years of my European ancestors.

Anyway I don't want him to smell anything fishy, cheesy or otherwise so advice as how best to surreptitiously wear my cops and others would be tremendous.

Edited by Indigo

Welcome to the forum :lol: ...I do not consider myself an experianced phero user,so will leave that to ones here that are.I have never used EOW and doubt if I ever will...not when I can get Occo Red :blink: ...my all time favorite combo is Occo Red with Love Potion Red.

I have read that LP Red will cover most anythng,and also that honey scents will do the job.

Bonjour et bienvenue! I'd love to swap my western skies for some cobblestone streets for a while, sigh. I'd also agree, if your body chemistry does well with resins or honey-based scents, or fruit (like the Pear-based Private Edition I can't recall just now) those are good cover scents.

Wishing you much fun, here and there!

Merci so much lovely ladies... I shall post my comments and report back once I have experimented with my new concoctions and now LP Red is on my next to order list......

do rose and jasmine scents cover well?

vanilla perhaps?

It has been my impression so far, the more sweet and sugary the scent the better...

Edited by Indigo

Welcome Indigo!

Welcome to the board!

OCCO Red with LP Red is fantastic even for me, a major flora and fruity person. Your unscented pheros will go well with LP Red.

Opening up my bottle of EoW at home is probably one of the worst decision in my life. Everyone in my family can smell it even at the end of the day although I can deal with EoW neat.

You'll have a great time here! Happy shopping!

Merci so much lovely ladies... I shall post my comments and report back once I have experimented with my new concoctions and now LP Red is on my next to order list......

do rose and jasmine scents cover well?

vanilla perhaps?

It has been my impression so far, the more sweet and sugary the scent the better...

Welcome...hmm maybe you should get the OCCO sampler pack to get a feel for which scents best disguise cops. In the meantime, I find fruit, & resins work well. I'm not a big honey fan ( unless it's a teensy bit in a sweet blend ), so I can't say. I got my Tangy Ylang boosted with Like A Magnet ( @ 1/2 strength granted ), but the grapefruit has really taken the cops well!

Welcome to the forum sweetie!

Make sure that you let the mixtures with cops dry down for at least 10 min before you try to cover them or you will have bleed-through.

Fruits and honeys do work well as covers, as do ambers (resins in general), cinnamon, vanilla, and musk.....I would suggest the LAM/BAM sampler as well as the OCCO sampler so that you can get a taste.....the cops in those are undetectable when dry, and are a great place to start as well......

If you have LP Red on the way, it covers cops pretty well, IMO......LP Black and Passion and Desire would also work well in that regard.....

Welcome again! Have fun!!

Edited by Dolly

Thanks for all the advice ladies....your comments are wonderfully helpful. I'll try stay with tutti frutti scents, honeys and resins.

I dont have LP red on the way unfortunately -no that is on my next to order when I have "le fric" (the cash)- although Mara did mention she would include a few samples :-) hoping it may somehow find its way in there in sample form.

So I'm limited right now to what I currently own to cover the cops. I recently got a present of DKNY delicious which smells fruity like green apples, maybe that kind of fruity will do the trick?? Will have to put my cops on, on my little balcony outside, as per your advice, air it for 10 mins then DKNY it. I live in a small apartment -on the 20th floor, that still amazes me, I just moved from Europe and the most floors we have in our houses there is 5.

On the other hand I'm hoping some of my own blends might marry well with cops- the key word is hoping as I am a total neophyte.

I am a bit of a sorceress and do so love to mix up my own concoctions and make a lot of my own cosmetics such as body butters and shampoo, which is what prompted me to try pheros as it sounds like a lot of frolics can be had blending and experimenting with them... oh I cannot wait until my package arrives....

At the moment I own the following ingredients which I mix into various scents:

-vanilla

-patchouli

-rose

-sugared rose

-candied rose

-jasmin

-musk

-frankincense

-nag champa (sandalwood)

I also own raw cocoa butter which lends a choco smell to everything...

wondering whether to buy ylang ylang or orange as those are both fruity....

also thinking about heating up almond oil with honey in it to see whether it retains the scent of honey and whether it is sticky and unpleasant to wear.

Until I have more dinero to spend on LP red and LP samplers, my own concoctions will have to do.

I do have a nice collection of the above scents though, where I am from, in Paris, I would go to a closeby area where people are from the Maghreb (Morocca, Tunisia, Algeria etc) and they sell a lot of pure musk, rose and other oils very cheaply in little roll on bottles as that is what women use in those countries. Now I moved to Toronto I miss my excursions to those exotic shops that also stocked all sorts of goodies like real eye kajal (kohl), cheap pure argan oil etc....

But one door closes and another opens...In my crystal ball I see many happy shopping trips on the LP site...

Edited by Indigo

Thanks for all the advice.... I dont have LP red on the way unfortunately -no that is on my next to order when I have "le fric" (the cash)- although Mara did mention she would include a few samples :-) hoping it may somehow find its way in there.

So I'm limited right now to what I currently own to cover the cops. I recently got a present of DKNY delicious which smells fruity like green apples, maybe that kind of fruity will do the trick?? Will have to put my cops on, on my little balcony outside, as per your advice, air it for 10 mins then DKNY it.

On the other hand I'm hoping some of my own blends might marry well with cops- the key word is hoping as I am a total neophyte.

I am a bit of a sorceress and do so love to mix up my own concoctions and make a lot of my own cosmetics such as body butters and shampoo, which is what prompted me to try pheros as it sounds like a lot of frolics can be had blending and experimenting with them... oh I cannot wait until my package arrives....

At the moment I own the following ingredients which I mix into various scents:

-vanilla

-patchouli

-rose

-sugared rose

-candied rose

-jasmin

-musk

-frankincense

-nag champa (sandalwood)

I also own raw cocoa butter which lends a choco smell to everything...

wondering whether to buy ylang ylang or orange as those are both fruity....

also thinking about heating up almond oil with honey in it to see whether it retains the scent of honey and whether it is sticky and unpleasant to wear.

Until I have more dinero to spend on LP red and LP samplers, my own concoctions will have to do.

I do have a nice collection of the above scents though, where I am from, in Paris, I would go to a closeby area where people are from the Maghreb (Morocca, Tunisia, Algeria etc) and they sell a lot of pure musk, rose and other oils very cheaply in little roll on bottles as that is what women use in those countries. Now I moved to Toronto I miss my excursions to those exotic shops that also stocked all sorts of goodies like real eye kajal (kohl), cheap pure argan oil etc....

That sounds lovely! Hmm you can get ingredients @ www.snowdriftfarm.com

I do love the blends Mara makes here so much though! Mainly I just used to get the Artisans alcohol from there, because I get like 'Veruca Salt' wanting my perfume sprays, lol.

That sounds lovely! Hmm you can get ingredients @ www.snowdriftfarm.com

I do love the blends Mara makes here so much though! Mainly I just used to get the Artisans alcohol from there, because I get like 'Veruca Salt' wanting my perfume sprays, lol.

OK thanks! that is useful... I understand the Veruca feeling... I want my LP order NOW!!! LOL!!!

but patience will have to be my virtue.....until it arrives!

OK thanks! that is useful... I understand the Veruca feeling... I want my LP order NOW!!! LOL!!!

but patience will have to be my virtue.....until it arrives!

Oh the patience will come...after you have a drawer full of LPs! Bahahaha!

Oh the patience will come...after you have a drawer full of LPs! Bahahaha!

I have a feeling that even after a drawer-full my patience will still not subside as from what I have read the LP ladies are constantly hubble bubbling and troubling to brew up new magickal potions that will cause us to constantly want to cry for more LP and click order this!order that! order me! order me too! and our bank accounts to cry: warning! warning! and our evenings from what I've read will be equally full of cries but more like sighs and moany cries....

no wonder my patience is at an all time low :(

One of my good friends used to wear Delicious over cops all the time....she said it covered beautifully.....

Try some vanilla and musk together.....maybe throw a little frankincense in there for depth, and that should work....I used to wear my own blend of vanilla/amber/musk, and it covered very well.....

One of my good friends used to wear Delicious over cops all the time....she said it covered beautifully.....

Try some vanilla and musk together.....maybe throw a little frankincense in there for depth, and that should work....I used to wear my own blend of vanilla/amber/musk, and it covered very well.....

Thank you Dolly....all this advice is wunderbar....

I have a bottle of a homemade mix of:

musk, vanilla, patchouli, rose to which I shall now add frankincense all that's missing is the precious cops to arrive to spice it all up.......por favor postman hurry!!!! :(

Dolly what kind of effect do you get with the Leather? on others and self?

I was thinking of ordering it but not sure if it was for me....

Edited by Indigo

Thank you Dolly....all this advice is wunderbar....

I have a bottle of a homemade mix of:

musk, vanilla, patchouli, rose to which I shall now add frankincense all that's missing is the precious cops to arrive to spice it all up.......por favor postman hurry!!!! :)

Dolly what kind of effect do you get with the Leather? on others and self?

I was thinking of ordering it but not sure if it was for me....

I totally rock the Leather......it makes me strut.....it is a dominant phero mix, which has been softened just enough by Est....if you add cops, which I usually do, KAPOW!

I have P&D boosted with Leather +Cops. It's hard for me to own the Leather, because the combo I have makes me feel like I'm walking around in public naked, lol. Definitely a bom-chik-i-wawa combo for me! Maybe if I tried it in something else ? IDK ?

I have P&D boosted with Leather +Cops. It's hard for me to own the Leather, because the combo I have makes me feel like I'm walking around in public naked, lol. Definitely a bom-chik-i-wawa combo for me! Maybe if I tried it in something else ? IDK ?

Hmmmmm.....don't know about that, as I don't have that problem....if I were wearing P & D plus leather and cops, I probably WOULD walk around in public naked.....but then, with Leather in ANYTHING, I feel like "I am it on a stick".......

Hmmmmm.....don't know about that, as I don't have that problem....if I were wearing P & D plus leather and cops, I probably WOULD walk around in public naked.....but then, with Leather in ANYTHING, I feel like "I am it on a stick".......

That is such a Leo thing to say! :)

Us Pisceans are a little more retiring...sometimes. :D