RELAXANT pheros

Been very stressed with part time work plus studies on top recently, hard for me to sleep well or operate optimally, feel like a jitterbug all the time and I dont even drink coffee.

Are there any pheros that have in your experience helped you feel relaxed, chill, more mellow? I used to smoke les cigarettes and we all know how bad that is, would be great to find an alternative....

Edited by Indigo

Tranquility Potion was developed for that reaction specifically. B-nol (I think?) is also supposed to promote a feeling of relaxed well-being (at least it has that ability with my Quince).

ok thanks Luna it is now scribbled down in my little black book on my list of pheros to order....it looks very innocent next to OCCO black...

Edited by Indigo

• 2 months later...

For me they have the same effect largely, providing calm and reassurance. I would say Tranquility Potion is probably the more stress-relieving of the two, but B2 is more of a "happy sauce" for me.

For me they have the same effect largely, providing calm and reassurance. I would say Tranquility Potion is probably the more stress-relieving of the two, but B2 is more of a "happy sauce" for me.

Wow, thanks for the fast reply! Before I had even left the forum this time. :001_302:

I think I will lean toward Tranquility then, for this particular use. Seems like B2 could be kind of enlivening, which I don't necessarily want at bedtime. I have some trouble sleeping and am hoping this might help (along with other therapies).