Need some advice for my daughter

My daughter has an interview with Petsmart on Wednesday for a "Pet Care Associate". This is her first real interview & she asked me if I had a pheromone to mke the interviewer view her in a better light. She loves animals & is very good at taking care of them.

She wants to portray an individual that has a good work ethic, loves animals & is studious in learning about their care. She also wants to convey to the interviewer that she has a warm heart for animals & will really work to make sure the ones in her care remain health.

I currently have:

Breaking the Ceiling

Couer D'La Amour

B2

Tabby

Leather

Lace

Instant Shine

Instant Openness

I'm looking for suggestions on what I have. There is no time to purchase anything not already in my aresenal.

Thanks

I would say go with Coeur de l'Amour, because Treasured Hearts would do the best in presenting her as an empathetic person in an employment situation.

I would say go with Coeur de l'Amour, because Treasured Hearts would do the best in presenting her as an empathetic person in an employment situation.

I'd agree with Luna.....Breaking the Ceiling would be a bit too assertive since it has SWS, whereas Coeur de l'Amour would be a bit more caring and soft.....

While I have not tried Treasured Hearts,yet,you can never go wrong with advice from these forumites :) ...just wanted to add my good luck,go get um,vibes to the mix, for both of you! :D

• 1 month later...
My daughter has an interview with Petsmart on Wednesday for a "Pet Care Associate". This is her first real interview & she asked me if I had a pheromone to mke the interviewer view her in a better light. She loves animals & is very good at taking care of them.

She wants to portray an individual that has a good work ethic, loves animals & is studious in learning about their care. She also wants to convey to the interviewer that she has a warm heart for animals & will really work to make sure the ones in her care remain health.

I currently have:

Breaking the Ceiling

Couer D'La Amour

B2

Tabby

Leather

Lace

Instant Shine

Instant Openness

I'm looking for suggestions on what I have. There is no time to purchase anything not already in my aresenal.

Thanks

I know it's unrelated, but I absolutely have to ask! Since you're one of the only people I can find that have tried Tabby, how is it? What hits/reviews do you have on it? :666: I would really love to know